US ambassador 'killed in Libya'. US consulate Benghazi stormed. 4 US officials "dead"

This is interesting....read the Canadian article too.

Could this cover up be about BO giving arms to Libyan terrorists? That would be truly disgusting and treasonous.

Beyond Impeachment: Obama Treasonous over Benghazi

October 29, 2012 - 12:01 am - by Roger L Simon

Is it treason when you put your own reelection above the good of your country and the lives of its citizens? If so, Barack Obama committed treason in leaving the four Americans to die in Benghazi.
Our Constitution defines it this way: “Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.”
Aid and comfort to the enemy — what is that?
When you ascribe an action to the protest of a video when it is actuality a planned terror attack by Ansar al-Shariah, an established offshoot of al-Qaeda (if that’s not your “enemy,” then who) — and you knew that all along, you watched it live without doing anything, and then you told those who wanted to help to “stand down”? Meanwhile, our government may have been conspiring to arm another offshoot of al-Qaeda in Syria.
How much more treasonous can you get? Benedict Arnold was a piker.
Indeed, the discussion of Benghazi has just begun. And don’t be surprised if the conversation escalates from impeachment to treason very quickly. In fact, if Obama wins reelection you can bet on it. The cries of treason will be unstoppable. Not even if the mainstream media will be able to deny them.
As Pat Caddell noted, those same media lapdogs have muzzled themselves in an unprecedented manner in this matter, but our Canadian friends at least have some semblance of honor left, writing:
It is undoubtedly worse than Obama simply turned his back on cornered American citizens in a foreign land, knowing undoubtedly they would die. But that Barack did so without any compelling reason—except political—is beyond evil. Only a moral monster would have made that decision when it was within his powers to possibly save them with almost no effort of his own.
Moral monster? Those are extreme words but they fit an extreme situation and are appropriate to the use of the t-word. But it’s worse. Many now are trying to figure out the motivation for this behavior — beyond the obvious electoral whoring mentioned above, the need to be seen in a certain manner at a certain moment to be sure the Ohio vote doesn’t fall the wrong way.
But is there more than that? Is the treason yet greater? Were Obama and others covering up more than their ineptitude? Just what was Ambassador Stevens doing in Benghazi that day? Why had he left the Libyan capital to meet with the Turkish ambassador on the anniversary of September 11?
Rumors abound. According to Admiral Lyons writing in the Washington Times,
…one of Stevens’ main missions in Libya was to facilitate the transfer of much of Gadhafi’s military equipment, including the deadly SA-7 – portable SAMs – to Islamists and other al Qaeda-affiliated groups fighting the Assad Regime in Syria. In an excellent article, Aaron Klein states that Stevens routinely used our Benghazi consulate (mission) to coordinate the Turkish, Saudi Arabian and Qatari governments’ support for insurgencies throughout the Middle East. Further, according to Egyptian security sources, Stevens played a “central role in recruiting Islamic jihadists to fight the Assad Regime in Syria.”
Lyons adds, citing a Clare Lopez article at RadicalIslam.org,
…that there were two large warehouse-type buildings associated with our Benghazi mission. During the terrorist attack, the warehouses were probably looted. We do not know what was there and if it was being administrated by our two former Navy SEALs and the CIA operatives who were in Benghazi. Nonetheless, the equipment was going to hardline jihadis.
Do we know that for sure? I certainly don’t, although on the face of it sounds like a “Fast & Furious” scandal on a global scale with extraordinary geopolitical implications. But I imagine there are those who do know the truth, or a lot of it, considering the events were being watched in real time.
None of this, of course, exonerates our government in not giving support to our four now dead men in the field.
Many questions remain to be answered — some of which are listed here. But I do not think I am being excessive in raising the treason accusation. I would be pleased to withdraw it if proven wrong.

Werbung:
I've posted some articles about this too. The Russians have said some of these groups have Amerian made anti-aircraft missiles. Supplying arms like that to unknowns will eventually come back to bite us. They can be used to take down commercial aircraft.....it's a Jihadists dream. There are a lot of al-Qaeda types in Libya.

Just like our guys getting killed in Benghazi. They were lazering the bad guys who had truck mounted machine guns. I sure hope they weren't killed with our own weapons.

Names of 3 Whistleblowers Set to Testify on Benghazi Revealed

Three whistleblowers set to be smeared by the MSM first thing Monday morning. May be a car accident, sudden heart attack or disappearance for any of these three. Everyone knows the Marxist Obama administration cannot afford any "truths" floating around about the illegal activities they are involved in.

Keep in mind it took a long time for Watergate to get rolling. Maybe there is still a chance for this murderous regime to be held accountable for it's illegal, unConstitutional deeds.

I sure hope this is televised....but probably not

Here is another good article on the Benghazi cover-up

The Benghazi Talking Points

And how they were changed to obscure the truth
There is no chance of it being televised I wouldn't think. Obama controls most of the media including access. I will be shocked if this Marxist regime is held accountable for anything.

Now what if this was an republican president during on his watch? Democrats would be screaming for his impeachment. Plus the Media will keep this story alive every night on the network evening news

Plus the Media will keep this story alive every night on the network evening news

Steve, no they won't. FOX is the only one that's kept this story alive. All the others want it to go away. It's making their guy look bad.

We are all real clear on the double standard in the media. Let's just all hope that this Marxist regime will be held responsible for the murder of the four Americans and openly, knowingly and intentional lying to the American people about Benghazi.

We are all real clear on the double standard in the media. Let's just all hope that this Marxist regime will be held responsible for the murder of the four Americans and openly, knowingly and intentional lying to the American people about Benghazi.

oh come on Tex, that was A LONG TIME AGO as Jay "Baghdad Bob" Carney pointed out.

every day that goes by pushes this another mile out of sight and therefore out ofd mind. already Fast & Furrious is just a movie with Vin Diesel.

oh come on Tex, that was A LONG TIME AGO as Jay "Baghdad Bob" Carney pointed out.

every day that goes by pushes this another mile out of sight and therefore out ofd mind. already Fast & Furrious is just a movie with Vin Diesel.
Yes ...
I appreciate your sarcasm but, I am not so sure the family of the deceased does nor the informed American citizens who are well aware that the attack had nothing to do with a video and everything to do with the Obama regime lying to us!

Yes ...
I appreciate your sarcasm but, I am not so sure the family of the deceased does nor the informed American citizens who are well aware that the attack had nothing to do with a video and everything to do with the Obama regime lying to us!

clearly the families harmed by this fiasco will never forget the shamefull actions of the CIC and State dept. and there are many citizens who are outraged by the actions/inactions of the administration.

but will the majority care ? its not looking like it to me.

the idea that integrity and honor and simply doing the right thing is important seems to have slipped away in our fair country. of course it hasnt helped that "the right thing" has become 50 shades of gray
. what an individual wants is th2 arbitor of decisionmaking and any sense of responsibility is out the window.

clearly the families harmed by this fiasco will never forget the shamefull actions of the CIC and State dept. and there are many citizens who are outraged by the actions/inactions of the administration.

but will the majority care ? its not looking like it to me.

the idea that integrity and honor and simply doing the right thing is important seems to have slipped away in our fair country. of course it hasnt helped that "the right thing" has become 50 shades of gray
. what an individual wants is th2 arbitor of decisionmaking and any sense of responsibility is out the window.
I don't believe that is true. There has always been the free loaders without any decision making capability or any sense of responsibility. The MSM wants the citizens of this Country to believe that is the majority today but, it is not.

Now, if amnesty is passed, giving these free loaders the open ability to vote, then this may be the case. It will not be that Americans don't care, it will be that the free loaders simply out number the voting citizens that do.

Americans do care and do want to see this regime held accountable for it's illegal actions and policies. However, that's not the way it works in a Marxist regime that is not bound by the US Constitution.

Graham told Huckabee that he, Sen. John McCain of Arizona, and Sen. Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire — all members of the Senate Armed Services Committee — have relentlessly pressured President Barack Obama to make Benghazi survivors available to Congress for questioning.

“People are scared to come forward. The president needs to make sure that those who come forward are going to do so without fear of losing their job or any reprisals,” the senator told Huckabee.

“This administration’s been trying to hide the story of Benghazi, and finally it’s going to come out.”

He said he was “dumbfounded” to hear Obama say earlier this week that witnesses were not being withheld from Congress, noting that initial statements taken from survivors two days after the assaults were still being held by the FBI.

Graham told Huckabee that he would remain vigilant on Benghazi until the Obama administration is “held accountable for the fact that four people were allowed to die.

“Seven-and-a-half hours, they were under attack. Nobody could come to their aid — and on 9/11, of all days, our consulate became a death trap.

“Richard Nixon was held accountable for Watergate,” he said. “This administration needs to be held accountable for Benghazi and the story of four Americans who were abandoned by their government when they needed their government the most.”

This is as bad as it gets.. They were taking career people and making them well aware that their careers will be over.”

Werbung:
I am sure people are scared. Look how many people have mysteriously died under this regime. Hopefully, they will stand up and be protected.

Also, it is not just about this regime abandoning these Americans and leaving them to die. The regime also openly, knowingly and intentionally lied to the American people about the events leading up to the attacks.

Pray for accountability!

Back