US Nazis

Its very funny how a thread about the Nazis in the US 1939 triggers all the same users :D

Are you referring to me? I am certainly not one of the "same" users. But, since Europe gave us fascism and Nazism and Communism and Marxism and pogroms and antisemitism and Napoleon and 2 World Wars, and more, one would thing that Europeans would at least understand the issue.

Here you go:

You mean like Trump fans on Jan 6th?

Ahh, another victim of fake news propaganda.

There was no insurrection sir. Anyone who says there is is either a liar or severely ignorant.

Werbung:
Fun fact:

In 1961 when the Communists built the Berlin wall, East Germany claimed it was an "Anti-fascist bulwark" to keep out what they called "rightwing fascism" of the free west.

Sound familiar?

Its the same lie that today's Leftists and democrats say about conservatives. Same worn out rhetoric.

Its very funny how a thread about the Nazis in the US 1939 triggers all the same users :D

That you cant see a insurrection is very telling.

What is your definition of insurrection? Almost none of them were armed. An unarmed insurrection?

Why are you a whore for Biden and the democrats? I would never be a whore for any political party in a foreign country.

Are you referring to me? I am certainly not one of the "same" users. But, since Europe gave us fascism and Nazism and Communism and Marxism and pogroms and antisemitism and Napoleon and 2 World Wars, and more, one would thing that Europeans would at least understand the issue.

Here you go:

Ahh, another victim of fake news propaganda.

There was no insurrection sir. Anyone who says there is is either a liar or severely ignorant.

Anybody who is not a flaming libtard.

What is your definition of insurrection? Almost none of them were armed. An unarmed insurrection?

Why are you a whore for Biden and the democrats? I would never be a whore for any political party in a foreign country.
Refrain from name calling.

The whole debate about insurrection or not reminds me of Brandolini's law and my time is very limited.

Interesting that this supposed "insurrection" occurred when Trump was still president. They did not storm the capital on Jan 20th.

Was it a coup against Trump?

If Trump wanted an insurrection to prevent senile Joe from taking office he would not have ever left office voluntarily.

Refrain from name calling.

The whole debate about insurrection or not reminds me of Brandolini's law and my time is very limited.

What name calling? I'm describing what you are.

I'm curious why so many foreign people seem obsessed about American politics and why almost all of them are at the service of the democrat party.

Seems a good reason to vote republican. What is good for the USA is not your primary concern.

That you cant see a insurrection is very telling.

But you could see it from Europe? LOL. Well, you Europeans invented fascism so I guess you love fascist propaganda don't you.

I live here you moron. There was NO insurrection. There was a big giant protest. That is all.

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6
by Conn Carroll, Commentary Editor

FBI Has Found No Evidence Trump or Allies Organized Capitol Riot, Says Report

How about you do your fucking job and delete the hundreds of posts by pjmret that are nothing but name-calling.

Easy big guy, he did not threaten anything.

I'm guessing they once had a pretty strict policy against personal attacks and name calling but gave it up when activity was down to nothing. I actually like the way this board operates now where you have some freedom to do that but the policy is still there in writing.

A bit weak that he allows it until he thinks somebody called him a name. It was not name calling I said he was a whore for the democrat party which is accurate.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Back