V Fox is sorry and wants to make nice

Werbung:
So is this somebody else that's succumbed to Trumps likeable character and personality then, along with a lot of the American public?

I'm not a fan of the man, but even I have to take my hat off to him for managing to get even his biggest haters back on his side.

They are playing it safe just in case . . .

He obviously didn't suddenly start liking a man he despises. In politics there are times you have to make your enemies your allies. In case Trump becomes president Mexico wants good relations with the U.S so he had to apologize.

So is this somebody else that's succumbed to Trumps likeable character and personality then, along with a lot of the American public?

I'm not a fan of the man, but even I have to take my hat off to him for managing to get even his biggest haters back on his side.
Trump is now operating from a position of power. Fox has no choice but to try and save face. DJT will not capitulate as BO did.
Remember Iran tripping over itself to return hostages when Reagan emerged ? Remember Gadhaffy turning in whatever he could find after Bush took out half his family one night ?
The world understands strength.

Werbung:
That is true, and I'm now waiting for others to start backtracking on what they've said regarding Trump.

Only today its come out that the British prime minister called Trump stupid last December when nobody thought he had a chance. Now he's on the verge sealing the nomination, I'd be interested to hear what Cameron is saying now.

Back