Valkyrie: just a thought....

Kwaku

Tom Cruise is making a film about a German guy who headed a plot to assassinate Hitler. If you'd have had the chance to kill Hitler knowing you would end or prevent ww II, would you have done it? And, along that line, how about Putin?

That guy's going insane. Do you think years from now there'll be movies made about people who (almost) killed Putin? Or Bush for that matter?

Werbung:
If killing him were done after a trial then yes. And since he was a foreign leader the trial could even have been done by a country outside of Germany and the assassin would have been the agent of that government. It would be the responsibility of the German government, i.e. Nazi's, to protect Hitler from assassins.

I think if a citizen of Germany were to have killed Hitler the remaining government or people would have been within their rights to try him for murder. Maybe they would have acquitted him.

but

But do you think people will think of Poetin and Bush like they think about Hitler?
As evil doers and freaks?
Because in Valkyrie the guy doing the (attempted) kill is the heroe.

Werbung:
But do you think people will think of Poetin and Bush like they think about Hitler?
As evil doers and freaks?
Because in Valkyrie the guy doing the (attempted) kill is the heroe.

Freaks? Maybe. I'd say probably not "freaks" but who knows on that regard.

As evil as Hitler? No. Not even freaking close.

Back