Victor Thorn Interviews Former CNN Reporter Who Was First on Scene at Pentagon on 9-1

marcellus

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/former_cnn_reporter_243.html

Its about time we have an international report on the 9/11.
All Americans and the world have to know who are the
responsibles. The cat has to come out the bag.
Only less tha 20% of Americans know the truth
when all Americans should know it.
Are we waiting for a second 9/11?

Victor Thorn Interviews Former CNN Reporter Who Was First on Scene at Pentagon on 9-11

By Victor Thorn

There’s an old saying: Don’t spit on my leg and tell me it’s raining. Likewise, don’t show me a photo taken only minutes after the 9-11 Pentagon “event” and insist that a Boeing 757—which is 155 feet long with a 124 foot wingspan and weighs 100 tons—crashed into America’s military nerve-center.

During an Oct. 19 interview, this writer questioned former CNN correspondent Jamie McIntyre about the 200,000 pounds of missing wreckage. McIntyre was one of the first establishment reporters on the scene soon after the Pentagon event and has been cited repeatedly by researchers exploring alternative views about what happened on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001.

McIntyre tried to explain, “What was left of the plane broke into thousands of tiny pieces. Most of it was destroyed.”

However, McIntyre’s own words delivered during a live CNN broadcast on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001 betray this sentiment. “From my close-up inspection, there’s no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon.”

That tragic morning, he continued, “There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon.”

Later, as possible “damage control,” McIntyre objected that his comments were taken out of context. But were they? Pentagon officials initially excused the lack of physical wreckage by saying the plane, including its black boxes and flight data recorders, “vaporized.”

Yet, deceased employees and passengers were identified by DNA, fingerprints and drivers licenses. How could aluminum and high-grade steel completely disintegrate, while flesh and plastic documents remained intact?

more on the link:
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/former_cnn_reporter_243.html

Werbung:
Back