Vit C, Vit D3, Zinc and Grape Seed Extract

No I don't believe there is a god, but I'm NOT sure either and no one is. But I lean toward
NOPE.... You are very judgmental based on a person believing in their own Great Immune System that needs to be fed and
nourished to function well.
You and the truth have never met. Let me suggest some things.

Never vaccinated for whooping cough or polio as a child. How coincidental you knew all that at that stage in your life. Truly remarkable.
Never taken an antibiotic or capsule of any type in your life.
Never been sick that required medical assistance.
Have volumes of evidence to support your statement.
Have even greater volumes to support your snake oil benefits.

I'm calling you extremely economical with the truth. Make of it what you will.

Werbung:
Oh Boris Norris, your real name or stage name? I'm done with you and all your mumbo jumbo, you
have no idea about me and sounding more life a fool everytime you post something. bye bye bye:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Oh Boris Norris, your real name or stage name? I'm done with you and all your mumbo jumbo, you
have no idea about me and sounding more life a fool everytime you post something. bye bye bye:sleep::sleep::sleep:
I'm pleased you leaving but your doing it because your ratbag crack pot ideas i not cutting through with me. You come with conspiracy theories and crazy ideas. Little wonder you attract criticising.

You didn't like a bit of stick. Toughen up princess. This is not Sunday school.

Well Dude, I try, but one dumb air head keeps me from wanting to come back here.
Oh petal. Youre a much loved little gem. Youre presence is like a stake being removed from my heart. Its been dull since you withdrew. We missed taking the mickey out of dumb republicans.

Oh petal. Youre a much loved little gem. Youre presence is like a stake being removed from my heart. Its been dull since you withdrew. We missed taking the mickey out of dumb republicans.
Do you know the definition of the word JERK????

Do you know the definition of the word JERK????
Most certainly. I also know the definition of snake oil and witchdoctors.
Sadly you suffer from a common medical condition amongst republicans caused by lack of education or at least not absorbed it.
You were supposed to leave? What happened? Can't stay away? Dont go. I've never had this much fun with my clothes on.

But fire in another nasty reply. Each time you reply it gives me another shot at you.

Just dropping in here and reminding ALL that what I've posted here will KEEP People HEALTHY.

Werbung:
Back