Vivek Ramaswamy; The Brown "J. D. Vance" / Spanky Trump Wannabe

Werbung:
Did Jack Smith also force someone to yield to his demands in a fascist quid pro quo threat or was that just Biden?
Neither. It was the DOJ.
The stupid idiot made a recording of it so you probably blame Trump.
He records himself committing a crime against his oath of office and you support him. You're as mad as him.

Neither. It was the DOJ.
The stupid idiot made a recording of it so you probably blame Trump.
He records himself committing a crime against his oath of office and you support him. You're as mad as him.
Biden was not the President at the time when he threatened Poroshenko that he would disallow one billion dollars in US aid if he did not fire the prosecutor who had just seized Zlochevsky's assets and was coming after Hunter next.

Y
Biden was not the President at the time when he threatened Poroshenko that he would disallow one billion dollars in US aid if he did not fire the prosecutor who had just seized Zlochevsky's assets and was coming after Hunter next.
Pure point is?

vivek is an idiot. If he had been there in place of pence in the 2020 elections, he would have magically made amazing legislation pass in congress (as if the VP has some special powers), that would have magically convinced republicans the election was good with legislation that hadn't even been in effect for the election.. lol.

he's an egomaniac just like trump and desantis. that seems to be a requirement these days for republicans lol

If it was him instead of Mike, Vivek said, he would have pushed "reforms" through Congress before the election was certified. “Here’s what I would have said: ‘We need single-day voting on Election Day, we need paper ballots, and we need government- issued ID matching the voter file.’ And if we achieve that, then we have achieved victory and we should not have any further complaint about election integrity. I would have driven it through the Senate," he said. “In my capacity as president of the Senate, I would have led through that level of reform, then on that condition certified the election results, served it up to the president — President Trump — then to sign that into law

Jim-Bakker[1].jpgBiden was not the President at the time when he threatened Poroshenko that he would disallow one billion dollars in US aid if he did not fire the prosecutor who had just seized Zlochevsky's assets and was coming after Hunter next.
big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

I ALWAYS enjoy slappin'-the-shit, outta you, on that one!!!!
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Werbung:
Back