Vivek Ramaswamy; The Brown "J. D. Vance" / Spanky Trump Wannabe

Phoenix68

"He graduated from Harvard College and Yale Law School, worked at a hedge fund, then started a pharmaceutical company, Roivant Sciences, where he made hundreds of millions of dollars. That a chunk of this wealth derived from a failed effort to bring an Alzheimers drug to market is something he doesnt dwell on in speeches.

After Ramaswamy
emerged from that failure, his cutting one-liners, which he deployed in “Woke, Inc.” and on Twitter, attracted notice at FAUX Noise, and last year he left his pharmaceutical venture behind. His mother, Geetha, had never heard of Tucker Carlson or watched Fox News before her son started showing up on the network. “I wish he could be on other channels as well,” she told me. But, to her chagrin (and to his, though he’s slower to admit it), other networks weren’t biting.

In recent years,
Ramaswamy has contemplated a move into politics—something he discussed with a friend from law school, J. D. Vance, a venture capitalist who was just elected to the U.S. Senate in Ohio. But if the event in Dublin, organized by a marketing executive, felt vaguely like a campaign stop, Ramaswamy was there to promote more than policy ideas. Although he’d begun his talk by saying “theres no agenda,” it eventually turned into a sales pitch for an investment company hed just started. The company, Strive Asset Management, had the financial backing of the billionaire Peter Thiel, Vance’s V.C. firm, and other investors, and intended to compete with BlackRock and its peers."

Werbung:
"He graduated from Harvard College and Yale Law School, worked at a hedge fund, then started a pharmaceutical company, Roivant Sciences, where he made hundreds of millions of dollars. That a chunk of this wealth derived from a failed effort to bring an Alzheimers drug to market is something he doesnt dwell on in speeches.

After Ramaswamy
emerged from that failure, his cutting one-liners, which he deployed in “Woke, Inc.” and on Twitter, attracted notice at FAUX Noise, and last year he left his pharmaceutical venture behind. His mother, Geetha, had never heard of Tucker Carlson or watched Fox News before her son started showing up on the network. “I wish he could be on other channels as well,” she told me. But, to her chagrin (and to his, though he’s slower to admit it), other networks weren’t biting.

In recent years,
Ramaswamy has contemplated a move into politics—something he discussed with a friend from law school, J. D. Vance, a venture capitalist who was just elected to the U.S. Senate in Ohio. But if the event in Dublin, organized by a marketing executive, felt vaguely like a campaign stop, Ramaswamy was there to promote more than policy ideas. Although he’d begun his talk by saying “theres no agenda,” it eventually turned into a sales pitch for an investment company hed just started. The company, Strive Asset Management, had the financial backing of the billionaire Peter Thiel, Vance’s V.C. firm, and other investors, and intended to compete with BlackRock and its peers."

Don't trust a candidate who waffles on or denies any allegiance to the Creator God.

Don't trust a candidate who waffles on or denies any allegiance to the Creator God.
I find atheists to be more trustworthy than many religious people
I prefer people with a allegiance to the Constitution and not a religious book to run our secular country

I find atheists to be more trustworthy than many religious people
I prefer people with a allegiance to the Constitution and not a religious book to run our secular country
I also favor Constitutions that honor the Creator God.

God or the divine is referenced in every state constitution​

I also favor Constitutions that honor the Creator God.

But not the federal constitution.
Some godbothering states want the ten commandments plastered on school walls.
Of course that's not forcing religion on children.

But honestly, you cannot name one thing a god has done for you or the country.

But not the federal constitution.
Some godbothering states want the ten commandments plastered on school walls.
Of course that's not forcing religion on children.

But honestly, you cannot name one thing a god has done for you or the country.
Without the Declaration of Independence there would have never been any purpose for the framing of the US Constitution. Far too many Americans, including Joe Biden, forget the important wording found in America's founding document:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
1693292959757.png
1693293073572.png

Without the Declaration of Independence there would have never been any purpose for the framing of the US Constitution. Far too many Americans, including Joe Biden, forget the important wording found in America's founding document:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
View attachment 7127
View attachment 7128
I think you should be remembering it was Trump who consistently broke the constitution.

Trump Supporters: .....AS LONG AS THEY'RE WHITE!!!!!

"Since the summer of 2015, a bevy of Trump supporters, fans, and sympathizers have beaten, shot, stabbed, run over, and bombed their fellow Americans. They have taken innocent lives while aping the president’s violent rhetoric, echoing his racist conspiracy theories, and, as in the case of Sayoc, targeting the exact same people and organizations that Trump loudly and repeatedly targets at his rallies and on Twitter: Muslims, refugees, immigrants, the Clintons, CNN, and left-wing protesters, among others."

Werbung:
Trump Supporters: .....AS LONG AS THEY'RE WHITE!!!!!

"Since the summer of 2015, a bevy of Trump supporters, fans, and sympathizers have beaten, shot, stabbed, run over, and bombed their fellow Americans. They have taken innocent lives while aping the president’s violent rhetoric, echoing his racist conspiracy theories, and, as in the case of Sayoc, targeting the exact same people and organizations that Trump loudly and repeatedly targets at his rallies and on Twitter: Muslims, refugees, immigrants, the Clintons, CNN, and left-wing protesters, among others."
The number of black murders of white cops far exceed the number of Trump supporter murders of Democrats.

Back