Spanky Trump; BUSTED!!!!!

Phoenix68

"A New York judge is holding Donald Trump in civil contempt after the state's attorney general's office said he did not comply with a subpoena for documents as part of its investigation into the former President's company.

Judge Arthur Engoron said Trump failed to abide by his order to comply with the subpoena, and that his attorneys failed to show how a search of materials held by Trump was conducted. Engoron said Trump would be fined $10,000 a day until he complies.

"Mr. Trump, I know you take your business seriously and I take mine seriously. I hereby hold you in civil contempt and fine you $10,000 per day until you purge that contempt," Engoron said at a hearing Monday. A written decision with a start date for fines is expected Tuesday.

New York Attorney General Letitia James' office has been investigating the Trump Organization for more than two years and previously said her office found multiple misleading or fraudulent misstatements and omissions in the Trump Organization's financial statements, which were provided to lenders and insurers, among others, as part of its investigation.

Andrew Amer, with the attorney general's office, said that Trump has failed to produce "even a single responsive document" for a subpoena that was issued to him in December.

"We are being hampered in our efforts to have a complete understanding because we don't have evidence from the person who sits at the top of the organization," Amer said."

Trump-crying[1].jpg

Werbung:
It’s A VERY Bad Day To Be SPANKY TRUMP!!!!
April 25, 2022
1318753hrho4qy6r8.gif

.....And, his cell-mate, Bubba, will always remain grateful to the 1/6 Committee!!!!
really and which democrat will that be ? You guys bragged about putting his kids in jail with sex offenders and now you want him raped by one of your own I worked in prisons and have seen what happens to mouthy punks like you . lol
I can see hunter and joe having to pay protection money in jail they would loas hunter like a double barrel shot gun both barrels at the same time , lol if you were there they would make book ends out of the 2 of you

Werbung:
Back