Vote for Ron of he runs

the annoying thing

Ron has been good for Florida and is a far better man then Trump or Biden.Hes for America and American has morals and values any one can respect. He's a man who respects our rights and Americas Constitution. He will not screw you and is a man of respect .
You need not believe me look into his record .
Hes not a bull shitter

Werbung:
Ron has been good for Florida and is a far better man then Trump or Biden.Hes for America and American has morals and values any one can respect. He's a man who respects our rights and Americas Constitution. He will not screw you and is a man of respect .
Hes not a bull shitter
From one bully to the next. You cons never learn.

Hes not a bull shitter
You are making a pitical calculation that Ron would win because the truth about Trump has come out. 😆 🤣

Funny how everything the liberals said about Trump came true.

Werbung:
You are making a pitical calculation that Ron would win because the truth about Trump has come out. 😆 🤣

Funny how everything the liberals said about Trump came true.
Ignore him. Hes declare himself as Donnys Ronny campaign manager.
He cares about America, has peoples values etc. Stop it thingo. I beginning to cry.

Back