Was the real Jewish Garden of Eden located in Jerusalem?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Was the real Jewish Garden of Eden located in Jerusalem?

Dr. Francesca Stavrakopoulou a biblical scholar thinks so.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2kwlx6

When I add in the research being done by archeologist Israel Finkelstein showing what may be the true picture of the ancient Israelites, I too begin to think that the Jewish Eden was in Jerusalem. The God /King would have been from the Levi tribe and a Levi priest who would have been the head of the Jewish Divine Council.

I think that the key is the river Gihon that ties it all together.

What do you think?

Was Eden in Jerusalem and did they have a God/King in charge?

Were all of our Gods and Kings always humans?

Regards
DL

Werbung:
No one really knows for sure where the Garden of Eden was located. I guess if there was a Garden of Eden maybe Jerusalem is as good a spot as any for it to have existed. If I were to be honest here though I am not quite sure the Garden of Eden actually existed. As I have said before I believe in God, I am just not a firm believer in everything that has been written up in the Bible. The story of Adam and Eve is one of the stories I have a hard time with to be honest, but who knows maybe there really is a Garden of Eden.

Werbung:
No one really knows for sure where the Garden of Eden was located. I guess if there was a Garden of Eden maybe Jerusalem is as good a spot as any for it to have existed. If I were to be honest here though I am not quite sure the Garden of Eden actually existed. As I have said before I believe in God, I am just not a firm believer in everything that has been written up in the Bible. The story of Adam and Eve is one of the stories I have a hard time with to be honest, but who knows maybe there really is a Garden of Eden.

There is. As would have been depicted inside a Jewish temple of palace complex. The one with an Adam and Eve would have been a made up myth likely based on the Sumerian myths.

Have a look at this scholars work. I think it compelling and the root to all the Eden myths seem to stem from Dilman.

Regards
DL

Back