We Need A Bounty On Trump Cultists

Werbung:
View attachment 7641

What's "Krispy" Chris's excuse????
The Bible mentions some people who have problems with fatness.

Psalm 73:6-8
King James Version

6 Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.
7 Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.
8 They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.

West Virginia.
Alabama.
Kentucky.
Oklahoma.
Mississippi.
Arkansas.
South Dakota.
Louisiana.

Ten most obese states lol
All Trump loving

Fetterman and Nadler are not fat, just big for their size.
View attachment 7627

View attachment 7628

View attachment 7629
When Nadler walks he reminded me of a penguin.
And when fetterman talks with Joe it's comical and it's also sad.
I will only say for Hillary,is that 2 faced anti American greedy power hungry lying waste of skin malignant tub of shat from bottom feeding creatures in sewers mentally ill narcissist from the gates of Hell is no one cares about you sit down and drink your self into another drunken rage then drink some more and then go lay down some place and STFU and go back to sleep.
To her supporters I SAY so sad to bad but you should be smart enough and seen enough to know better .But it's ok I voted for that ego manic Trump one time.

You can't do a lot of things
I don't remember who it was that suggested there was a link between red states and obesity, as though being red causes obesity.

It's just amusing the top ten obese states are all red
Who said anything about causality?

You can't do a lot of things

It's just amusing the top ten obese states are all red
Who said anything about causality?
What significance does your 'factoid' have? None. You might as well compare numbers of obese blacks with obese whites to see if you can use that to make some obscure worthless point.

Werbung:
What significance does your 'factoid' have? None. You might as well compare numbers of obese blacks with obese whites to see if you can use that to make some obscure worthless point.
I just find it amusing
Where did I say it was significant? Duh

But you were discussing obesity so it seems relevant
Or were you irrelevant to start with ? Lol

Back