We need better candidates. Here's how to get them.

bluejersey14

Too many useless weirdos out there -- either on the ballot, or waiting in the wings. We definitely need to have some standards, like basic civic literacy. Don't know about you, but I can't stomach the idea of another raft of Boeberts, MTGs, Kari Lakes, Paul Gosars and other grifters sucking up the oxygen in Congress.

Werbung:
Too many useless weirdos out there -- either on the ballot, or waiting in the wings. We definitely need to have some standards, like basic civic literacy. Don't know about you, but I can't stomach the idea of another raft of Boeberts, MTGs, Kari Lakes, Paul Gosars and other grifters sucking up the oxygen in Congress.

Why is there an avalanche of gun nuts, bible bashing crazies so prominent in the gop?
Glance at the ratbag statements they make. Take Trump. He only has to think about declassifying docis and its done yet there are people on here who yearn for his return.
Are they all nuts? Do they ever think about the future of the country or just purely want dems voted out. The sad part is the people who voted Trump won't be going back to those idiots.

lol like Nadler and Pelosi and bidden and the squad

lol like Nadler and Pelosi and bidden and the squad
Dems are a hell of a lot more effective than the clown car that is the current GQP. Those goons literally do nothing but tweet, complain, vote against any and all bills designed to help Americans, and spew racist/conspiracy-laden/Nazi-curious twaddle.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America

Werbung:
Dems are a hell of a lot more effective than the clown car that is the current GQP. Those goons literally do nothing but tweet, complain, vote against any and all bills designed to help Americans, and spew racist/conspiracy-laden/Nazi-curious twaddle.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America
Sure if you say so

Back