We Never Went to the Moon

Werbung:
This is also about the "sound in a vacuum" issue.

No. It's about your chronic need to spam dumb videos. The LM noise sounds like conducted vibration through the internal wiring. Anyone who thinks hitting a bloody rock isn't going to produce vibrations is a moron.

What about the softer sounds discussed starting at the 1:37 time mark?

Random communications noises. Transmission through arm/suit of any sound will be completely down to resonant frequencies of what is being struck. Again though you evade this major issue!

What idiotic world do they record ANY of the footage with hot mics? If they did do that, then the astronauts now have to be careful and natural with all the communication exchanges and making noises. That is ridiculously dumb. Only a hoax nut would fail to see the problem here. It's as stupid as the issue about stars in photographs.

Random communications noises. Transmission through arm/suit of any sound will be completely down to resonant frequencies of what is being struck. Again though you evade this major issue!

What idiotic world do they record ANY of the footage with hot mics? If they did do that, then the astronauts now have to be careful and natural with all the communication exchanges and making noises. That is ridiculously dumb. Only a hoax nut would fail to see the problem here. It's as stupid as the issue about stars in photographs.
Watch the whole thing. The astronaut throws something light that looks like a bag. It lands far from the astronaut and its hitting the ground can be heard. How can this happen in a vacuum?

Watch the whole thing. The astronaut throws something light that looks like a bag. It lands far from the astronaut and its hitting the ground can be heard. How can this happen in a vacuum?

Really?? How the hell would something like that be picked up in air! It's a communications noise ffs. And again!! You ignore the dumbest thing possible - you quoted it and ignored it:

It's a communications noise ffs.
No it isn't. It's the sound of the object hitting the ground a few meters away from the astronaut.

How the hell would something like that be picked up in air!
That's perfectly normal in air. What are you talking about?

That object being heard hitting the ground is consistent with the scenario of the footage having been taken in a studio.

There's a ton of proof that they didn't go
well...no there isn't....there's a few special people who think its proof...but unfortunately its not....its just a few special souls who, for some reason I don't understand, can't quite accept reality for what it is.
I think it's quite interesting that people expend so much effort in this endeavour - it is fun to explore and I commend the efforts.

well...no there isn't....there's a few special people who think its proof...but unfortunately its not....its just a few special souls who, for some reason I don't understand, can't quite accept reality for what it is.
I think it's quite interesting that people expend so much effort in this endeavour - it is fun to explore and I commend the efforts.
I consider the evidence I referred to in my last post to be proof that they didn't go. I think it's such clear evidence that it proves the hoax by itself. Have you looked at it?

Have you looked at it?
Why...? I'm comfortable in the fact that man landed on the moon....I mean its amusing to think that we didn't and indeed we can conjure up all the cinematic effects of all sorts of Sci-fi films and Stargate antics and god knows what else but...and I don't want to sound mean but I'm an adult with reasonable intelligence and I'm comfortable with that. I would find it a bit rude to enter into anothers fantasy and then turn around and start justifying my reasons for not wanting to be in that fantasy or arguing about the validity of their fantasy - I mean its like someone telling me their dream and me telling them how stupid they are for having those dreams...dreams are dreams...reality is reality.... you don't knock what people think just to be mean.

Why...? I'm comfortable in the fact that man landed on the moon....I mean its amusing to think that we didn't and indeed we can conjure up all the cinematic effects of all sorts of Sci-fi films and Stargate antics and god knows what else but...and I don't want to sound mean but I'm an adult with reasonable intelligence and I'm comfortable with that. I would find it a bit rude to enter into anothers fantasy and then turn around and start justifying my reasons for not wanting to be in that fantasy or arguing about the validity of their fantasy - I mean its like someone telling me their dream and me telling them how stupid they are for having those dreams...dreams are dreams...reality is reality.... you don't knock what people think just to be mean.
The only thing that matters is what the viewers end up thinking. I say this evidence proves the hoax all by itself as it shows cases of sound traveling through a medium where there's supposed to be a vacuum.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/we-never-went-to-the-moon.781/page-11#post-254092

I think most of the viewers agree. Your post isn't going to sway anyone.

doubt everything...de omnibus dubitandum according to Descartes...railing at religion was his thing but essentially exhorting people to become free thinkers and...
I think most of the viewers agree. Your post isn't going to sway anyone.
...well yeah...I agree...because closed minds and blinkers are okay for them that want to hide from reality; and moreover attempt this by building mental walls based on a dilusional premise of "evidence based" denial. Anyway trying to pass that out to others and selling it as fact is strange. I kindda like what old Rene said which is basically we should consider false all that is doubtful.
It is funny though..(y)

Werbung:
No it isn't. It's the sound of the object hitting the ground a few meters away from the astronaut.

That is idiotic but somehow fitting for your normal claims. A bag hitting the ground, somehow makes sufficient noise to travel through a visor. This is like someone dropping a bag outside and hearing it through a window. Just THAT is very unlikely. But then we factor in that they are using close proximity microphones and it becomes totally absurd.

Now putting this moronic crap into context, you are claiming that NASA actually chose, for some mental reason, to use live microphones during the videos and record the full vocals all live, because of course faking it like that makes so much sense. I think to claim this is so stupid it is almost as bad as the idiotic nonsense about stars.

That's perfectly normal in air. What are you talking about?

Playing dumb and doing a good job of it. Through 3 visors - at least 1, using live mics (totally stupid) and picked up on a microphone used for close proximity vocals.

That object being heard hitting the ground is consistent with the scenario of the footage having been taken in a studio.

Moronic.

Back