Welcome to a new moderator: Bunz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obunza!?....hey..what about Florida and Michigan?!
Florida and Michigan should have followed the rules in the first place. I say we force dig a canal across the panhandle and create a new Carribean Island. Michigan? Just let it secede to Canada. :D I cant stand that mitten explanation!

...congrats Bunz!
Thank you. :D

Werbung:
Cool...congratz Bunz! :D

what's your policy on vermin like 'yotes?

Changed slightly since I became a moderator. Used to be shoot on sight.
Now if you stay of my yard, Ill take a live and let live policy.
Think of it as MAD

I think I was not made one due to sexism :)

I am not sure, wasnt a part of the decision making process, but I dont think you are correct. Ive been around over a year, they wanted me to come on board as a mod last winter. I finally got a reliable internet connection a month or so ago. Last November my sat dish was ripped off my roof in high winds and sailed through the air and broke in a dozen pieces against the trees. It wasnt a pretty sight. I had to wait until the barge came in with a new dish. Finally got here.

Scots and VYO, thanks for your well wishes. Now VYO, if we could figure out a way to get 9Sublime and Scotsman ;) banned that should be a good start to cleaning up the board from Europeans! I mean if I have to look at the knickerpicker one more time....

Hello new moderator. Glad to know there is someone in here to keep all the psychos out. :)
rulez.gif

HOW EMBARASSING!!! Sorry, I was trying a new trick and it backfired on me. :confused: :mad: :eek:

HOW EMBARASSING!!! Sorry, I was trying a new trick and it backfired on me. :confused: :mad: :eek:

Hey no worries, gave me a chance on practicing deleting posts. I took care of it, but dont make me do it all the time please...:D

eep . . . I'm sorry. Well, I just impressed the heck out of the new moderator. lol

I am not sure, wasnt a part of the decision making process, but I dont think you are correct. Ive been around over a year, they wanted me to come on board as a mod last winter. I finally got a reliable internet connection a month or so ago. Last November my sat dish was ripped off my roof in high winds and sailed through the air and broke in a dozen pieces against the trees. It wasnt a pretty sight. I had to wait until the barge came in with a new dish. Finally got here.

I was just joking making a Clinton Reference lol

Well of course you can criticize my bear logic, but that doesnt mean its correct!

LOL

I'll let it go, since you are a moderator, after all.

Hopefully, that is the last I'd hear of that nonsense, bear logic of yours.

Werbung:
Ok Fair enough.

Got any advice for a new moderator from a veteran one?

sure, keep a cool head
conservative moderation ( meaning less...not only republicans lol)
And enjoy the odd things that pop up ( yes at one time I had to investigate to find out if a poster was real or not, due to the fact we thought the orig poster had died...I felt like I was in a cyber soap lol
And just make sure you try to be fair as possible, and people will mostly give you the benefit of the doubt ( but always copy deleted posts someplace in case someone claims there was nothing bad in it, you can show them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back