Went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch to day

I've always wondered about two USAs. A liberal and a conservative. Each one having their own laws, militaries etc. Any guess as to which one would be the best place to live?
They would get invaded by Iran or someplace within a matter of months :) and have no way to defend their land. Most would have a quick change of heart :)

Werbung:
They would get invaded by Iran or someplace within a matter of months :) and have no way to defend their land. Most would have a quick change of heart :)

They would get taken over by Mexico for sure.:)

But can you imagine what it would be like to live in an all liberal country?

It was the same scene at the CFA near where I work... Parking lot was packed, drive through was back up to the street, and there was a line out the door wrapping around the building... it was like that all day. While this was going on, I heard about the new poll that has Obama ahead in my state of Ohio. Looking at that crowd of people supporting CFA, I knew that poll was full of shat, Obama doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning this state.

People in Ohio are way too smart than to re-elect Obama.
Same for Pennsylvanians--and the polls will lie till the end.
The over-sample democrats--duh...and outright lie.

They would get taken over by Mexico for sure.:)

But can you imagine what it would be like to live in an all liberal country?

It would be hard for me; I am used to my freedom. I have voted in every election since I was 18 years old but I would be livid if I lived in Australia where they fine you if you don’t vote. I had a friend who lived there and said you are fined (it was either 40 or 50$) if you didn’t vote. Just the idea makes me mad. And places like England where you cannot have a gun except for hunting and even those you jump hoops to be able to have. I can only imagine that I would be very unhappy so I won’t be doing it ;)

Bawhahahahahah

On Capital Hill
ALLEN WEST "OFFENDS" WITH CHIC-FIL-A LUNCH
Chicken, Biscuits Delivered to Meeting of Congressional Black Caucus

"A Democratic lawmaker says Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) offended the entire Congressional Black Caucus by delivering Chick-fil-A chicken and biscuits to their weekly meeting — and then walking out — when it was his turn to provide the group with a formal lunch."

Bawhahahahahah

On Capital Hill

"A Democratic lawmaker says Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) offended the entire Congressional Black Caucus by delivering Chick-fil-A chicken and biscuits to their weekly meeting — and then walking out — when it was his turn to provide the group with a formal lunch."

Few Americans of today--are more impressive than Rep. Allen West.
Or--harder to fool and bewilder.

Bawhahahahahah

On Capital Hill

Let me guess: They were PO'd because he forgot the watermelon.

I had to get that in before some liberal said it for real.

The Black Caucus lives on a Giant Plantation run by democrats--
"where they gits food stamps and wef-fare and they gits treated just like white folks! And they gits they choice of projects to 'lib in!"

Allen West seeks to lead them to the Promised Land--called--"reality".

Let me guess: They were PO'd because he forgot the watermelon.

The article didn't say why he did it. I know they have given him a hard time, because he's not a liberal, he left their liberal plantation, and they are used to getting a "fancy" lunch. He's a hard core military conservative. Maybe next time, (if there is one) he might even serve them K-rations.

The article didn't say why he did it. I know they have given him a hard time, because he's not a liberal, he left their liberal plantation, and they are used to getting a "fancy" lunch. He's a hard core military conservative. Maybe next time, (if there is one) he might even serve them K-rations.

I think he has a luncheon planned for November 7, 2012, serving up a large buffet of CROW for them. :LOL:

Werbung:
Sad but true

And what is so funny is that they think they are the tolerable group. They have their co-exist bumper stickers but apparently only want to co-exist with dictators and gang bangers but the thought of co-existing with a Christian is non-acceptable.

Strange

The message of the coexist sticker is that all the symbols are not presently coexisting - so really it is a message against all the symbols on the sticker. If one goes out of his way to state that the verious religions of the world are not getting along then one is in fact participating in the devisiveness.

Back