What Americans really want

the annoying thing

We dont want our president begging the Saudis and Iran and Venezuela for oil . We dont want our emergency oil reserve being sold to China .
We want American oil sold in America and produced in America , we want a goverment who encourages American energy production instead of blaming it .,
We do not want men in dresses in our children and women's restrooms . We dont want crime or inflation or shortages . We don want your lies .
We do not want illegals flowing in along with the crime and drugs and expenses .
We want you pathetic old mentally ill butt out of office .

Werbung:
We dont want our president begging the Saudis and Iran and Venezuela for oil . We dont want our emergency oil reserve being sold to China .
We want American oil sold in America and produced in America , we want a goverment who encourages American energy production instead of blaming it .,
We do not want men in dresses in our children and women's restrooms . We dont want crime or inflation or shortages . We don want your lies .
We do not want illegals flowing in along with the crime and drugs and expenses .
We want you pathetic old mentally ill butt out of office .
81 million disagreed last time.

But republicans dont believe cnn so why would you quote them?
Youre being very selective in what you post and not so selective regarding its validity.
Cnn did the pole and it had nothing to do with me being a republican, your a down under bogan so why do you care in the first placed.

Cnn did the pole and it had nothing to do with me being a republican, your a down under bogan so why do you care in the first placed.

You're not admitting your normal practise is to deny anything cnn says. Except when it does something that adds to your hatreds. Thats normally called hypocrisy.

you claimed to speak for americans. and yet provide no proof you do.

liar :)
I clAim to speak for no one my little buffalo chip , what we dont want is high fuel prices inflation our money value reducing our nation being made weak illegals and high crime or killer drugs flowing in every thing liberals have given up get over it you know its he truth but are not man enough to admit it .

Werbung:
you do claim to speak for americas. you made a post about what americans want, posting your own opinions. duh.

god you're stupid. lol

Back