What children are taught tin Gaza

Werbung:
Liberals support innocent people not dying
I am good with that
so israel should just lay down and let people from Gaza burn baby's alive in from of their parents or bayonet them. gang Rape women then kill them and rape them while dead then cut them up. all while high on drugs .
and allow them to shoot rockets by the thousand into Israel.
If Hamas laid down its arms and stopped the attacks there would be peace if Israel was to do it there would be no Israel..

Gaza has been offered their independence 5 time slug nut and refused each time
In 2014 they graduated 13000 terrorist from Hamas and they are fighting now trained to kill . I wonder how many other people agree to put their kids in a terrorist school WHEN THEY HAVE A CHOICE .
Also I notice you never said any thing about oct 7 for the most part and always talk about Jew in a negative way saying they stole the land which is a lie . YOu have a issue with jews its obvious > I have a issue with terrorist you seem to not mind them to much why is that lug nut

so israel should just lay down and let people from Gaza burn baby's alive in from of their parents or bayonet them. gang Rape women then kill them and rape them while dead then cut them up. all while high on drugs .
If Hamas laid down its arms and stopped the attacks there would be peace if Israel was to do it there would be no Israel..

In 2014 they graduated 13000 terrorist from Hamas and they are fighting now trained to kill . I wonder how many other people agree to put their kids in a terrorist school WHEN THEY HAVE A CHOICE .
Also I notice you never said any thing about oct 7 for the most part and always talk about Jew in a negative way saying they stole the land which is a lie . YOu have a issue with jews its obvious > I have a issue with terrorist you seem to not mind them to much why is that lug nut
I didn't say that *****

Nope you did not but what do you expect them to do LUG Nut they have tried about everything but the reject it . they has a deal that gave them 94 percent of the land they wanted and refused .
So they had no option but to use their military vexactly as they did, *****?
No choices, no alternative plans? They had to kill ever baby they did?

So they had no option but to use their military vexactly as they did, *****?
No choices, no alternative plans? They had to kill ever baby they did?
That's what I asked you lug nut and you answered with a question. .
Why don't you cry for the baby's burned in front of their parents or those bayoneted.or the women gang raped then killed then raped again then cut upm

That's what I asked you lug nut and you answered with a question. .
Why don't you cry for the baby's burned in front of their parents or those bayoneted.or the women gang raped then killed then raped again then cut upm

so you don't understand the socratic method of debate. duh.
there are always options in life, *****.

there is enough material here to keep a psychotherapist busy for decades...

where is the proof for this relentless cascade of accusations

let's start with ..."burn baby's alive in from of their parents or bayonet them"

comrade stalin
gaza famine is still the issue

so you don't understand the socratic method of debate. duh.
there are always options in life, *****.
You do not understand kids are allowed by their parents to train to kill . There's no debate about that and your supporting it and ignoring it .Screenshot_20240525-155944.pngScreenshot_20240525-155110.png

There would be no war in Gaza no people dying had they not attacked Israel and committed such hanis crimes
You hate jews any way why don't you be honest on time and not lie. You even claimed there is no proof that Biden sent condolences to Iran over the death of the butcher of Teran .you lie and deny the truth all the time just like Biden .

You do not understand kids are allowed by their parents to train to kill . There's no debate about that and your supporting it and ignoring it .View attachment 13984View attachment 13985

There would be no war in Gaza no people dying had they not attacked Israel and committed such hanis crimes
You hate jews any way why don't you be honest on time and not lie. You even claimed there is no proof that Biden sent condolences to Iran over the death of the butcher of Teran .you lie and deny the truth all the time just like Biden .

so isreal would be justified in nuking gaza since they were attacked?
yes or no?

so isreal would be justified in nuking gaza since they were attacked?
yes or no?
Did I say that ***** ? No I did not . Gazas parents teach their children to be terrorist is a fact . they learn that in schools run by Hamas and are taught to kill and you and other scum can not see a problem with this.
Arming children with guns to commit terrorist act in the future and teaching them to hate jews and America . YOUR COUNTRY .

Werbung:
Did I say that ***** ? No I did not . Gazas parents teach their children to be terrorist is a fact . they learn that in schools run by Hamas and are taught to kill and you and other scum can not see a problem with this.
Arming children with guns to commit terrorist act in the future and teaching them to hate jews and America . YOUR COUNTRY .

so there are limits to retaliation, and yet you keep defending isreal's retaliation.
what is the basis for your defense? why is isreal's retaliation acceptable, with 15,000 dead women and children (or whatever the exact number is).

lets fact it, you just hate the people in gaza and don't care about them. you are a disgusting human being.

Back