What do we Know about Obama???????????

in his commercial he says he's gonna change the world.
hmmmmm.
probably make the whole planet an Islamic Republic?

It is just this sort of ridiculous statement that makes me wonder how he could ever be an effective President. He cannot change anything without Congress, oh start a war like Bush. I am sick of all of the statements by candidates saying that they are going to do this and going to do that. I just do not see Obama getting along with the Congress. He does not seem to be able to relate to anyone other than young voters or people who want something from him. Oh, and don't kid yourself that he does not "owe" anybody anything. Check and see how a young kid half white and half black, raised apparently in Hawaii, by his grandmother, was Muslim? now belongs to a questionable church got into the US Senate and he doesn't owe anybody anything? They say Bill Clinton is not helping Hillary, well Michelle does not help Obama, nor does Oprah. He is his own worst enemy. He has a real attitude problem and he can bowl or play basketball or stand on his head but he cannot relate to normal middle working class people. I still say if he wins the nomination, Mc Cain will be the next President.

Werbung:
in his commercial he says he's gonna change the world.
hmmmmm.
probably make the whole planet an Islamic Republic?

Yeah thanks for the bewitched. The same tired old and worn argument you have been making for months. Anything to ad to it? If he wanted Islam to rule the world why would he choose a republic? Geez, an Islamic dictatorship seems much more in his interest:rolleyes:

It is just this sort of ridiculous statement that makes me wonder how he could ever be an effective President. He cannot change anything without Congress, oh start a war like Bush. I am sick of all of the statements by candidates saying that they are going to do this and going to do that. I just do not see Obama getting along with the Congress. He does not seem to be able to relate to anyone other than young voters or people who want something from him. Oh, and don't kid yourself that he does not "owe" anybody anything. Check and see how a young kid half white and half black, raised apparently in Hawaii, by his grandmother, was Muslim? now belongs to a questionable church got into the US Senate and he doesn't owe anybody anything? They say Bill Clinton is not helping Hillary, well Michelle does not help Obama, nor does Oprah. He is his own worst enemy. He has a real attitude problem and he can bowl or play basketball or stand on his head but he cannot relate to normal middle working class people. I still say if he wins the nomination, Mc Cain will be the next President.

Well, firstly, you are greatly underestimating the huge turnouts Obama has generated for himself. McCain is old, isnt a republican, and is aligning himself with the most unpopular President in a generation. McCain aint got much money. The only thing he has going for him, is the people who dont like Obama.
Are you suggesting that McCain, and Hillary somehow relate to middle americans more than Obama? Boy we must have some very different values or we arent watching the same candidate.
Lastly, if Obama wins, he will be going in with a majority in both houses. You vastly underestimate the influence of the President over Congress, even when the parties are in conflict.

Obama just made his first appearance on Fox. After this, they discussed his demeanor and his chance as a candidate for the Democratic party. They still feel, in my opinion, that he would not be able to beat Mc Cain. I still worry about this and I also worry and wonder why are people with so much money, like Oprah, Bruce Springsteen, the Kennedys, Arnold the Terminator and all the others supporting Obama? Because they want him to tax the wealthy??????????? They are worried about the downfall of the middle class? They don't have health insurance? They don't want to see the poor go hungry? WHY????????????? I still say the Republicans will eat him alive!

Werbung:
Yes, what do we know about Obama ------ It's what we DON'T know that will hurt us. Wake up America, listen to his former preacher and what he says and stands for. He got into the Illinois senate by "knowing" some shady people. He seems to like that kind. He doesn't say "God Bless this country ----- cause he DOESN'T want that. And don't give me that crap about race ---- their are WHITE democrats too you know. If you think about it what has he done for Illinois? NOTHING! ---- just like our governor! All you have to do is think back 8 years and ask yourself ---- where you better off then or now. I know when Bill was at the controls I was better off! And the country was too! If the American people are to dumb to see this then this country surely is in DEEP trouble. BO has a plan all right ---- to destroy the United States of America from WITHIN. Wake up before it IS to late!

Back