What Every REAL American Should Know

What is going on?
Did TR's speech really deserve this much attention?
I thought it was a good speech,and I dont understand whay all of the vitriol and hatred is now occurring.

If you disagree with either the speech orJustinian,thats fine.
But is all of the name calling and childishness really needed?

Werbung:
It is an OK speech, but in the hands of someone who is skilled at turning everything into a battle between whites and non-whites, it's not even worth reading.

I didn't start this. I believe the declaration of war began with "Shut your faggot face, you faggot".

For the most part I just ignore him and everything he says, unless it is so ignorant and/or offensive that I just can't let it pass. When I interrupted him in the second post, I didn't realize he wasn't finished posting yet. I honestly wanted to know what speech he was talking about.

What is going on?
Did TR's speech really deserve this much attention?
I thought it was a good speech,and I dont understand whay all of the vitriol and hatred is now occurring.

If you disagree with either the speech orJustinian,thats fine.
But is all of the name calling and childishness really needed?

That is an excellent question. Just read some of Justinians comments about people who do not agree with him. He is vile and deserves vile in return.

That is an excellent question. Just read some of Justinians comments about people who do not agree with him. He is vile and deserves vile in return.

Wrong wrong wrong, It is sublime that is vile and souless. I am the advocate of religion which there are people here that think that is essentially a bad thing or not necessarily a good thing. You poor ignorant fools.

Do you want some more you little prick Justinian? I'll haunt your ass until one of us gets the boot.;)

At this point it doesn't really matter.:)

Point taken. Understanding I only meant the best with this initial post which was attacked before it was even finished (as you can plainly see) I'm always for a respectful intelligent debate which this forum scarcely provides.

Yes, of course. Respectful, intelligent debate. As you clearly demonstrate for all the godless Philistines on this thread. If only more people had your judicious sense of fair play and intellectual honesty. I admire how you never resort to childish invective or specious argument for distraction. Your posts embody all the attributes of high minded, ethical debate. Thank you for setting such a high standard for all the ingrates who frequent this forum. You are a model and an inspiration for us all.

Werbung:
Back