What is your personality type?

Werbung:
Alas, as with all kinds of personality tests I tend to waver all over the shop. I have an 'uneven termperament' or rather, most tests do not suit me very well. Last time I took a detailed Jung typology though, I was somewhat INTP (Introverted Intuitive Thinking Percieving) or something like that...

Lets see Dong i read:
INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.
Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

Wow i see that for you Dong! That seems pretty close! Mine is pretty accurate *i think* INFJ. :)

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
44 25 6 6

INFP type description by D.Keirsey
INFP type description by J. Butt

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed perceiving personality

This is my test score.

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] ENTJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Extroverted
Intuitive Thinking Judging [SIZE=-0]
Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE]
12 62 56
[SIZE=+1]Qualitative analysis of your type formula[/SIZE]
You are:
  • slightly expressed extrovert
  • slightly expressed intuitive personality
  • distinctively expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] ENFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Extroverted
Intuitive Feeling Judging [SIZE=-0]
Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE]
62 38 1
You are:
  • slightly expressed extrovert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INTJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Introverted
Intuitive Thinking Judging [SIZE=-0]
[/SIZE] 89 62 1 56

INTJ type description by D.Keirsey
INTJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

You are:
  • very expressed introvert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
Which reminds me--I've been searching through the thousdans (Yes, thousands) of bookmarks I have for the most credible and accurate personality test. Ones like this are good for a general outline, but not for solid, real results.

Which reminds me--I've been searching through the thousdans (Yes, thousands) of bookmarks I have for the most credible and accurate personality test. Ones like this are good for a general outline, but not for solid, real results.

Are there tests for real results? Can you really get a good indication of someones personality off a test? I enjoy them, but i dont know how accurate they are since some of the questions could go either way.

The real results tests are probably the ones you have to pay money for.....

Incidently I do consider my answer probably pretty accurate and probably closest to my true answer though their are several other categories I could also fall in such as INTP and some of the others. I am not so sure if any one category is completly correct.

For some reason i sometimes do get into these types of tests probably a bit more then is healthy.

Are there tests for real results? Can you really get a good indication of someones personality off a test? I enjoy them, but i dont know how accurate they are since some of the questions could go either way.

These kinds of tests can range from hokey home-made time wasters to simplified versions of more in-depth psychological tools. However, as they inherently subscribe to certain interpretations of social and cultural values, applicability to each person varies across the board. I'm, simply put, a very complex person, so I have yet to come across a test which gives anything resembling a comprehensive description of me, as most of them work by giving some kind of quantitative assessment of various variables, when I often occupy multiple values on said scales.

Also, I'm interested in the role of self-awareness in these tests. I do know that most people don't have a great deal of insight regarding the self, and hence may express much uncertanty when interpreting these quizzes, and so this too would affect the quiz results, whatever they may be.

i think I do agree and i could probably fit into 3 or 4 categories here. perhaps I just need better tests or perhaps I do not fit into any 1 category 100% (like i suspect many people don't). Though i am not so sure how it necessarilly matters. I just do the best i can with what i have right now.

For some reason i sometimes do get into these types of tests probably a bit more then is healthy.

I enjoy a nice quiz or test myself. I dont think its unhealthy to analyse yourself. I love learning new things about myself and i can look over something without taking it in as truth. We all have many facets to our personality and its fun to see what comes out.

My favorites are the logic tests when you apply for a job. I think they reveal more about the company and its goals then anything they could find out about me LOL.

I don't think the tests are unhealthy at all just so long as one does not stay up half the night wondering if they are an FP or TP (or something else completly)and they probably do reveal something about oneself (though I am not sure if they are completly accurate).

Interestingly i actually had a discussion with a friend last night about the employer tests (as he had to take one for a new job). I am seriosuly wondering how many people are actually honest on them. i remember having to take one back in high school for a part-time job and some of the questions were asking things like do we get angry often or do we feel it is OK to steal if no one would find out.....

Werbung:
Im not honest on them. I tell the employer what they want to hear. They are sooo biased and manipulative on them i figure give it back. :p

Back