What no one is asking about Trump and Biden having classified documents

the annoying thing

What Democrats and Republicans should both be asking is how are these classified documents being taken out and not accounted for why doesn't the federal government account for classified documents seems to me the local library does a better job of keeping track of it the books in the federal government does classified documents.
The system obviously needs changed and being held accountable for what it does not even the President should be able to check out a classified document without there being a record of it being checked out and a record of it being returned if it's not returned then there should be an inquiry as to why it was.
Now you have brain dead Democrats who are saying all well it's okay Biden had a reason or the mailman did it or the Box mover did it the Box mover the mailman didn't check out the classified documents somebody signed for them and why isn't there an inquiry as to why they never got back I would wager to say that every president could possibly have them along with every vice president could possibly have them there's probably hundreds and hundreds of classified documents missing it to haven't been accounted . I would be willing to wager that every president or vice president has done this to some degree or another
I doubt its intentional as some Democrats have claimed Trump stole them to sell the foreign powers that's about as stupid as it can get and that explains Democrats here

Werbung:
What Democrats and Republicans should both be asking is how are these classified documents being taken out and not accounted for why doesn't the federal government account for classified documents seems to me the local library does a better job of keeping track of it the books in the federal government does classified documents.
The system obviously needs changed and being held accountable for what it does not even the President should be able to check out a classified document without there being a record of it being checked out and a record of it being returned if it's not returned then there should be an inquiry as to why it was.
Now you have brain dead Democrats who are saying all well it's okay Biden had a reason or the mailman did it or the Box mover did it the Box mover the mailman didn't check out the classified documents somebody signed for them and why isn't there an inquiry as to why they never got back I would wager to say that every president could possibly have them along with every vice president could possibly have them there's probably hundreds and hundreds of classified documents missing it to haven't been accounted . I would be willing to wager that every president or vice president has done this to some degree or another
I doubt its intentional as some Democrats have claimed Trump stole them to sell the foreign powers that's about as stupid as it can get and that explains Democrats here

i think trump was intentional. he fought to keep them in his possession, unlike biden.

which is why they are considering obstruction of justice charges against trump.

One thing is for sure democrats are giving joe a pass . he broke the law about classified documents just as trump did. Both are guilty . they want to give joe a pass and hang trump.

One thing is for sure democrats are giving joe a pass . he broke the law about classified documents just as trump did. Both are guilty . they want to give joe a pass and hang trump.

you can prove he broke the law, by PERSONALLY moving those boxes, KNOWING they had documents he shouldn't have?

go for it, moron. lol

you can prove he broke the law, by PERSONALLY moving those boxes, KNOWING they had documents he shouldn't have?

go for it, moron. lol
Easy meat head he had them in his possession it's the same thing if you're caught with drugs or a illegal gun. They all deny they had it and blame some one else

Werbung:
Easy meat head he had them in his possession it's the same thing if you're caught with drugs or a illegal gun. They all deny they had it and blame some one else

you're so stupid.
he had thousands of documents "in his possession" at some point. duh. they would be in many filing cabinets and such.
its not at all the same as a gun or drugs you would have on your person. And drugs aren't legal to have at all, these documents he legally had in his VP office, among many many others.

who packed them, moron?

Back