What the hell are they spraying on us?

Octoldit

I need to bring up an important subject that I have not previously mentioned. I have waited to broach this topic because I have been doing research so that I may report my findings to you as accurately and as thoroughly as possible.

The subject is “Chemtrails.”

I have been vaguely familiar with chemtrails for some time, but I never got around to researching them because there always seemed to be more pressing issues to cover: the economy, our Government’s steady slide into fascism, false-flag terror attacks, corruption, tyranny, the dangers of vaccinations, fluoride in the water, the attacks on the 2nd Amendment, the attacks on the 1st and 4th Amendments, and so on.

But I can be silent on the issue of chemtrails no longer. I have seen them firsthand; CONSTANTLY! I have done the research and the facts are not good. I will continue to work to educate people on this issue and to DEMAND our Government be held accountable for what they are doing!

This is serious folks. Unless you have your own rocket-ship, there is no escaping the atmosphere!

First, here is a short introductory film that clearly explains what a “Chemtrail” is. Please watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psdg3OAw_a8&eurl=http://dprogram% 2Enet%2F2009%2F05%2F02%2Fvideo%2Dwhat%2Dthe%2Dhell%2Dare%2Dthey%2Dspra ying%2Don%2Dus%2F&feature=player_embedded

LINK: http://dprogram.net/2009/05/02/video-what-the-hell-are-they-spraying-o n-us/

Werbung:
I need to bring up an important subject that I have not previously mentioned. I have waited to broach this topic because I have been doing research so that I may report my findings to you as accurately and as thoroughly as possible.

The subject is “Chemtrails.”

I have been vaguely familiar with chemtrails for some time, but I never got around to researching them because there always seemed to be more pressing issues to cover: the economy, our Government’s steady slide into fascism, false-flag terror attacks, corruption, tyranny, the dangers of vaccinations, fluoride in the water, the attacks on the 2nd Amendment, the attacks on the 1st and 4th Amendments, and so on.
Have you considered researching REALITY, instead??

:rolleyes:

My first assumption was that we'd finally budgeted for flea-and-tick spray, for Porky Limbaugh's Dead-O-Heads.​

I dont think @ the time anyone realized Bush and him were related... (Not that it would have made any difference)

You relie on some lying quick expert to tell you what reality is......
.....The operative-word being expert.

How inconvenient, for you, huh? (...And, all-this-time you thought you knew something no one else did. :rolleyes: )

BTW.....I typically r-e-l-y on those experts.​

Have you considered researching REALITY, instead??

:rolleyes:

My first assumption was that we'd finally budgeted for flea-and-tick spray, for Porky Limbaugh's Dead-O-Heads.​

I didn't want to bring this up because I felt I might seem one sided but now that the subject has been broached I feel I must tell all...

There was this guy in the Bush White House that wore this big black helmet & cape and he always sounded like he was breathing into scuba gear.

Yes it was Darth Cheney! He instructed his Storm Troopers to spray Americans with dummy dust starting with Bush's run for the White House all the way up to his run for re-election.

This top secret pic was sent to me. It's his Storm Troopers taking a leak at the White House right before taking off on a spraying mission. Keep this to yourself... all very HUSH HUSH!

.....The operative-word being expert.

How inconvenient, for you, huh? (...And, all-this-time you thought you knew something no one else did. )

BTW.....I typically r-e-l-y on those experts.

Well at least you have a typo to try an make a case with.

You certainly have absolutely nothing else you can use to trick people out of seeing the type of diabolical madness taking place.

Got your attention with "relie"....it seems the word "quick" instead of "Quack" escaped notice....as in "Lying Quack Expert".

No lie or diversion is enormous enough to conceal what's going on. Trying lie about it really makes things more sinister and obvious.

Guess you want to do anything possible to see that the type of mass murder of innocent Americans these aerial operations are easily capable of... actually take place.

You want to try and deny the stockpiling of millions of empty coffins by FEMA, and all the concentration camps?

you are an insane conspiracy theorist. they are not spraying anything.
170609top2.jpg

Werbung:
Back