Chemtrails - The Latest

Surely you jest. Those are contrails, caused by jet aircraft.

Or did I miss your humor?:confused:

All of them?

I live near the airport, all the planes fly over my house or close enough that I can see the trails no matter what direction they are coming from and I do see contrails from the planes as they come and go and they dissipate not long after. I am looking out my window as I type this and the sky is clear and blue and no trails of any kind.

People who live no where near airports have taken pictures of trails in the sky that linger for literally hours and hours and there are so many south to east and west to north that it looks like checker boards.

It doesn’t seem they can be the same thing as regular contrails because those disappear within a few minutes and these other things don’t.

I am not saying its the government trying to poison us or anything else like that but it does seem different than regular trails unless maybe Oregon wind doesn’t let the trails stay and in other places where they are reported they don’t have wind? Also some are different colors and the ones here are always white. I think its kind of weird and worth talking about.

Werbung:
All of them?

I live near the airport, all the planes fly over my house or close enough that I can see the trails no matter what direction they are coming from and I do see contrails from the planes as they come and go and they dissipate not long after. I am looking out my window as I type this and the sky is clear and blue and no trails of any kind.

People who live no where near airports have taken pictures of trails in the sky that linger for literally hours and hours and there are so many south to east and west to north that it looks like checker boards.

It doesn’t seem they can be the same thing as regular contrails because those disappear within a few minutes and these other things don’t.

I am not saying its the government trying to poison us or anything else like that but it does seem different than regular trails unless maybe Oregon wind doesn’t let the trails stay and in other places where they are reported they don’t have wind? Also some are different colors and the ones here are always white. I think its kind of weird and worth talking about.

Really, Pandora, I thought you were smarter than that. Why, we almost agree on a lot of things, yet you come up with support for this silly idea that Satan, or the government (is there a difference?) is making trails in the sky with some kind of poison.

Yes, all of them are contrails created by jet aircraft.

I can remember when there were no contrails in the sky at all. I can remember being quite impressed on seeing my first contrail. Wow! That's a jet up in the sky! It was a lot like seeing my first satellite, like a star moving slowly across the night sky.

Maybe, somewhere there is a nutty idea that satellites are some kind of conspiracy, too.

Anyway, jet planes create water vapor trails, called contrails, that generally freeze into ice crystals. How long they last and how they dissipate depends on temperatures and prevailing winds. There really is no mystery, no conspiracy, no aliens or religious figures coming to get us. Just water vapor, that's all.

All of them?

While I think PLC summed it up pretty well, just to add a few things...Firstly here is the wikipage concerning aircraft contrails.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail
This is what is visual sometimes trailing large high and fast flying airplanes. We have all seen them. It is a mix of the exhaust from the engines, water vapor in the air and the invisible disturbance to the air when something that large, moving quite fast creates.
This has become common place since about WWII when high flying bombers going on raids would often times leave the tell tale evidence of thier presence by having contrails. That is the scientific side of it.

When you introduce the conspiracy side of it, the theory is that some of those contrails are actually various chemicals released high in the atmosphere to be deposited on an otherwise unknowing poppulation for any number purposes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

I am not convinced there is some nefarious plan behind the entire issue. It is a matter of science and the variation witnessed is easily explained through environmental and atmospheric variances.

A ton of factors come together to make this happen. Humidity, air temp, aircraft speed, altitude, airplane design/configuration, etc etc etc.
This pic is the tail view of an F-16, because of many of the factors I described earlier, this design of an airplane can often be found with some rather dramatic vapor trails.
Up%20the%20Burner%20and%20Vapor.preview.jpg

Then there is this
f-16vapor.jpg

And one of my favorites, an F-22 as it passes into the mach 1 speed.
800px-F-22_Raptor_vapor_trails.jpg

Really, Pandora, I thought you were smarter than that. Why, we almost agree on a lot of things, yet you come up with support for this silly idea that Satan, or the government (is there a difference?) is making trails in the sky with some kind of poison.

Yes, all of them are contrails created by jet aircraft.

I can remember when there were no contrails in the sky at all. I can remember being quite impressed on seeing my first contrail. Wow! That's a jet up in the sky! It was a lot like seeing my first satellite, like a star moving slowly across the night sky.

Maybe, somewhere there is a nutty idea that satellites are some kind of conspiracy, too.

Anyway, jet planes create water vapor trails, called contrails, that generally freeze into ice crystals. How long they last and how they dissipate depends on temperatures and prevailing winds. There really is no mystery, no conspiracy, no aliens or religious figures coming to get us. Just water vapor, that's all.

Ugh!

I was not saying they were satanic or the government. Actually I think I said I dont think that, I just think its not a bad thing to have a topic about it. And I think you all gave this guy a hard time and attacked him instead of talking about it with him. We dont have them here but not just this guy, many people are reporting them in many differnt cities and states so what does it hurt to talk about it and look at some pictures if someone has them instead of just make fun of the guy

:(

Werbung:
While I think PLC summed it up pretty well, just to add a few things...Firstly here is the wikipage concerning aircraft contrails.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail
This is what is visual sometimes trailing large high and fast flying airplanes. We have all seen them. It is a mix of the exhaust from the engines, water vapor in the air and the invisible disturbance to the air when something that large, moving quite fast creates.
This has become common place since about WWII when high flying bombers going on raids would often times leave the tell tale evidence of thier presence by having contrails. That is the scientific side of it.

When you introduce the conspiracy side of it, the theory is that some of those contrails are actually various chemicals released high in the atmosphere to be deposited on an otherwise unknowing poppulation for any number purposes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

I am not convinced there is some nefarious plan behind the entire issue. It is a matter of science and the variation witnessed is easily explained through environmental and atmospheric variances.

A ton of factors come together to make this happen. Humidity, air temp, aircraft speed, altitude, airplane design/configuration, etc etc etc.
This pic is the tail view of an F-16, because of many of the factors I described earlier, this design of an airplane can often be found with some rather dramatic vapor trails.
Up%20the%20Burner%20and%20Vapor.preview.jpg

Then there is this
f-16vapor.jpg

And one of my favorites, an F-22 as it passes into the mach 1 speed.
800px-F-22_Raptor_vapor_trails.jpg

I am not convinced of it either, I just thought talking with the guy instead of making fun of him was more productive.

The trails I have seen from other peoples pictures look nothing like the ones you posted but the ones you posted look like the ones over my house going to and from the airport and they last maybe 5 minutes each.

Back