What will happen in 2024

the annoying thing

Will back door Harris stay with joe if he runs or will she back door him ?
When all of joes spend and tax and loan forgiveness kicks in and starts raining on the voters parade in the form of higher debt higher intrest and higher taxes inflation spiking again I think blow dry Harris will unhitch her wagon from the Biden shat show.
sure would like to see them run against each other . That would be a real show. Especially when you throw in pete the fake man the fake Indian .

Werbung:
When all of joes spend and tax and loan forgiveness kicks in and starts raining on the voters parade in the form of higher debt higher intrest and higher taxes inflation spiking again I think blow dry Harris will unhitch her wagon from the Biden shat show.
sure would like to see them run against each other . That would be a real show. Especially when you throw in pete the fake man the fake Indian .
What will happen is Biden will retire gracefully and so will Harris. Their jobs are done and that was to get rid of Trump.

The new democrat potus has not started campaigning yet.

you think higher debt is a factor in anything these days? lol

inflation isn't spiking, we're past peak inflation.

i find it amusing your strange need to use junior high school nicknames for people. Are you always this immature?

i find it amusing your strange need to use junior high school nicknames for people. Are you always this immature?
Theres something about republicans and those silly names. They think it gives them an edge in debating.

Why yes turtle head I am immature , its much like you calling me stupid isnt it ?

no, your posts justify my evaluation of your intellectual ability :)
Yes you turtle heads like to do evaluations of others but ignore the big turtle head completely and I dont blame you in the least I would hate to do a honest evaluation of turtle head joe and have to admit I was stupid enough to vote for the moron . I find that funny as shat.

no, your posts justify my evaluation of your intellectual ability :)
Considering your a democrat and democrats think taxing and spending and debt will help inflation go away and can not define a woman and that no bail and de funding the police will lower crime , along with letting illegals in by the millions is good for he nation I'm not overly impressed with your evaluation skill level . I rank it just above moron and below idiot .

Considering your a democrat and democrats think taxing and spending and debt will help inflation go away and can not define a woman and that no bail and de funding the police will lower crime , along with letting illegals in by the millions is good for he nation I'm not overly impressed with your evaluation skill level . I rank it just above moron and below idiot .
You just vindicated what he said. Youre judging people as if your qualified to do so. Youre not real bright.

I think she knows deep down inside shes not got a chance on her own but if joe fails to run she will , much like joe she only knows what the handlers tell her..Neither of them are very bright.
Kinda explains why joe lied about being in the top of his class when he was in the bottom section and lied claiming he was a professor at a school teaching .

Werbung:
Back