What would Biden do if he has been president when blm and antifa rioted ?

the annoying thing

Its a interesting question , frankly we have no clue for sure .
But I can give you some multiple choices based on Bidens personality , IQ and the job hes been doing and the comments he has made. Of course I am trying to insert some humor in this , that I fear some will not find amusing .

1. stand in from of the crowd and empty his double barreled shot gun in he air and shout happy 4 of July .
2. get a 6 ft chain and handle them like he did corn pop.
3. provide bail money.
4. make it a national holiday.
5. make sure they had enough rocky roads and Molotov cocktails .
6. Blame Putin .
7. Give them amnesty .
8. Remove all the police.
9. Break out his Panama Jack hat and sun glasses roll up a blunt and call him self Maurice the doctor of love.
10. Put Harris in charge of the problem like he did the boarder so nothing gets done about the problem .
11. Put the smartest man he knows on the problem his son Hunter after he sobers up .
12. Explain how its good for the nation just like inflation and high food and gas prices.
13. Hand out candy and wish them a happy Halloween and a merry Ramadan.
14. Spin in his office chair saying what to do what to do until he gets sick and passes out.

Fell free to add on some or just pick your favorite. Enjoy the humor and the hint of truth that politics bring us.

Werbung:
Yes joe would handle it just like he has the border inflation gas prices baby food shortages and more .
Seems everything he touches turns to poo

Werbung:
Its a interesting question , frankly we have no clue for sure .
But I can give you some multiple choices based on Bidens personality , IQ and the job hes been doing and the comments he has made. Of course I am trying to insert some humor in this , that I fear some will not find amusing .

1. stand in from of the crowd and empty his double barreled shot gun in he air and shout happy 4 of July .
2. get a 6 ft chain and handle them like he did corn pop.
3. provide bail money.
4. make it a national holiday.
5. make sure they had enough rocky roads and Molotov cocktails .
6. Blame Putin .
7. Give them amnesty .
8. Remove all the police.
9. Break out his Panama Jack hat and sun glasses roll up a blunt and call him self Maurice the doctor of love.
10. Put Harris in charge of the problem like he did the boarder so nothing gets done about the problem .
11. Put the smartest man he knows on the problem his son Hunter after he sobers up .
12. Explain how its good for the nation just like inflation and high food and gas prices.
13. Hand out candy and wish them a happy Halloween and a merry Ramadan.
14. Spin in his office chair saying what to do what to do until he gets sick and passes out.

Fell free to add on some or just pick your favorite. Enjoy the humor and the hint of truth that politics bring us.
Very well plagiarised.

Back