What Do You Think Of The "Royal Family"?

Neither is Trump, or there is no evidence of him having been saved. Then too, the point of the chastising of the Jews was not their Christian salvation, it was the claim they made of being the Sons of Abraham. Strange is it not how little you know of scripture, yet claim to know so much:

John 8:41-47

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”
I don't claim to know anything but my own salvation, your the one with all the claims.. I see evidence of Trump being saved..you do not.
Why is my language not clear to you? It's very clear to me..

Werbung:
Trapper..I don’t want to fall in the trap of dismissing you because we disagree on something.
“Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.”1 Timothy 2:23-24
There are people who can have whole and fulfilling friendships with other people with which they violently disagree on important issues. Then there’s the rest of us. Our pride gets in the way of allowing somebody else to own an opinion that we can’t wrap our minds around. My inability to comprehend your choice makes you into an enemy somehow. Think about it..Most of our opinions aren’t as vital as we see them.

“Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.”1 Timothy 2:23-24
I prefer "Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." its anonymous so no name and telephone number after it...:whistle:

I don't claim to know anything but my own salvation, your the one with all the claims.. I see evidence of Trump being saved..you do not.
Why is my language not clear to you? It's very clear to me..

I have asked you for evidence of Trumps conversion, and you can give none. Again, it is your "opinion" that counts, not Gods, or reality. In all of my years of debating religion with everyone from Mormons, to Jehovah Witnesses, to Atheists, you are the first one I have come across that has tried to use Gods word (Grace) to justify the constant sinning of another. Again though, and you will continue to ignore it, the Bible tells us who is saved, and the evidence of that salvation: e.g Matthew 7: 13-23

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!"

I have asked you for evidence of Trumps conversion, and you can give none. Again, it is your "opinion" that counts, not Gods, or reality. In all of my years of debating religion with everyone from Mormons, to Jehovah Witnesses, to Atheists, you are the first one I have come across that has tried to use Gods word (Grace) to justify the constant sinning of another. Again though, and you will continue to ignore it, the Bible tells us who is saved, and the evidence of that salvation: e.g Matthew 7: 13-23
“This is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day”

You will know them by their fruits” (7:16, 20). This section of Scripture has been used by believers to support judging whether someone is saved. I have heard countless “fruit inspectors” exclaim, “Bill/Jane is not living like a believer so he/she can’t be a Christian! After all, you will know them by their fruits.” While this may sound biblical, it is not! The Bible does not condone “fruit inspecting” as it pertains to someone else’s salvation. It is God’s responsibility to judge, not yours or mine! There is an old maxim: “A text out of context is a pretext.”Matt 7:16, 20may be the best case in point. It is widely assumed that the “fruits” in this passage refers to “the fruit (note singular) of the Spirit” ofGal 5:22–23. However, every believer struggles with the fruit of the Spirit. If salvation is dependent upon the fruit of the Spirit, any godly person would assume he or she is lost. Others believe that the fruits refer to “works” that give evidence of one’s salvation. Yet, by whose measure of works should we judge someone’s salvation? The amount of fruit necessary to please one Christian “fruit inspector” may not please the next “fruit inspector.” Sound familiar?
Depart from me, you who practice Lawlessness. Many have looked at these verses and although they have lived godly lives have wondered, “Have I been good enough?” Some have even used that phrase, “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you’” to warn Christians that if their lives and service for the Lord is inadequate they may not get to heaven—an idea nowhere taught in Scripture. If Jesus’ point in 7:21 were that faith is not enough, that good works or obedience is also necessary in order to be saved, then Jesus should have said something like this in 7:22: “Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, we trusted in you alone, we had faith in you alone, we believed the Bible and your words.” But of course Jesus says nothing of the sort. The key to understanding these verses is found in the context. It is critical to see that these verses directly tie into the previous discussion on false prophets (7:15–20).Matt 7:15–23clearly distinguishes between “you” and “them.” In 7:23.
Jesus, however, states that many people at the judgment will argue that they deserve heaven, that they have a right to heaven because they have done many wonderful works in the name of Jesus. These individuals do not believe that the only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ. In short, they do not believe the gospel, and that is why they are damned. Jesus’ point here is that no one can expect kingdom entrance on the basis of his or her works—no matter how impressive they may seem. Jesus never emphasizes the external as being the highest sign of authenticity.He is always more concerned with a person’s heart—motives, thoughts, and attitudes. Moreover, Jesus will not partner with anyone (except God) in salvation. This means that to become a Christian one must forsake all works of righteousness and trust in the finished work of Christ.9the finished work of Christ) It is not a matter of doing something, but trusting Someone. Salvation cannot be achieved; it can only be received.
Although these false prophets were sincere, they were sincerely wrong. In this context, Christ’s warning was to the Pharisees whose message was that one was accepted by God based on his religious efforts and good works. Jesus explains that they failed to do “the will of His Father.” Jesus uses the phrase “the will of My Father” in John 6:40 where He says: “This is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day” (cf. 6:28–29). Matt 7:21–23 therefore becomes a strong warning to religious people. What are you depending on to get you to heaven: Someone who died for you or something you’ve done? The implication of Christ’s warning is: If the people who seem the most likely to make it will be shut out of heaven, then plenty of ordinary people will have the same frightful experience. Many sincere people who are devoted to their faith, many who never brag about their relationship with God, and many who just quietly believe and have good works to prove it—these too, just might miss the heavenly kingdom. Jesus Christ is not addressing wrong actions, but instead wrong doctrine. He reports that many people will appear before Him at the judgment and will talk about their works, not their faith. Jesus was quoting Ps 6:8. As King David had spoken of vanquishing his enemies so Christ will purge from His presence those who trust their works (“lawlessness”) to give them a right standing with God.Keith R. Krell

“This is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day”

You will know them by their fruits” (7:16, 20). This section of Scripture has been used by believers to support judging whether someone is saved. I have heard countless “fruit inspectors” exclaim, “Bill/Jane is not living like a believer so he/she can’t be a Christian! After all, you will know them by their fruits.” While this may sound biblical, it is not! The Bible does not condone “fruit inspecting” as it pertains to someone else’s salvation. It is God’s responsibility to judge, not yours or mine! There is an old maxim: “A text out of context is a pretext.”Matt 7:16, 20may be the best case in point. It is widely assumed that the “fruits” in this passage refers to “the fruit (note singular) of the Spirit” ofGal 5:22–23. However, every believer struggles with the fruit of the Spirit. If salvation is dependent upon the fruit of the Spirit, any godly person would assume he or she is lost. Others believe that the fruits refer to “works” that give evidence of one’s salvation. Yet, by whose measure of works should we judge someone’s salvation? The amount of fruit necessary to please one Christian “fruit inspector” may not please the next “fruit inspector.” Sound familiar?
Depart from me, you who practice Lawlessness. Many have looked at these verses and although they have lived godly lives have wondered, “Have I been good enough?” Some have even used that phrase, “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you’” to warn Christians that if their lives and service for the Lord is inadequate they may not get to heaven—an idea nowhere taught in Scripture. If Jesus’ point in 7:21 were that faith is not enough, that good works or obedience is also necessary in order to be saved, then Jesus should have said something like this in 7:22: “Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, we trusted in you alone, we had faith in you alone, we believed the Bible and your words.” But of course Jesus says nothing of the sort. The key to understanding these verses is found in the context. It is critical to see that these verses directly tie into the previous discussion on false prophets (7:15–20).Matt 7:15–23clearly distinguishes between “you” and “them.” In 7:23.
Jesus, however, states that many people at the judgment will argue that they deserve heaven, that they have a right to heaven because they have done many wonderful works in the name of Jesus. These individuals do not believe that the only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ. In short, they do not believe the gospel, and that is why they are damned. Jesus’ point here is that no one can expect kingdom entrance on the basis of his or her works—no matter how impressive they may seem. Jesus never emphasizes the external as being the highest sign of authenticity.He is always more concerned with a person’s heart—motives, thoughts, and attitudes. Moreover, Jesus will not partner with anyone (except God) in salvation. This means that to become a Christian one must forsake all works of righteousness and trust in the finished work of Christ.9the finished work of Christ) It is not a matter of doing something, but trusting Someone. Salvation cannot be achieved; it can only be received.
Although these false prophets were sincere, they were sincerely wrong. In this context, Christ’s warning was to the Pharisees whose message was that one was accepted by God based on his religious efforts and good works. Jesus explains that they failed to do “the will of His Father.” Jesus uses the phrase “the will of My Father” in John 6:40 where He says: “This is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day” (cf. 6:28–29). Matt 7:21–23 therefore becomes a strong warning to religious people. What are you depending on to get you to heaven: Someone who died for you or something you’ve done? The implication of Christ’s warning is: If the people who seem the most likely to make it will be shut out of heaven, then plenty of ordinary people will have the same frightful experience. Many sincere people who are devoted to their faith, many who never brag about their relationship with God, and many who just quietly believe and have good works to prove it—these too, just might miss the heavenly kingdom. Jesus Christ is not addressing wrong actions, but instead wrong doctrine. He reports that many people will appear before Him at the judgment and will talk about their works, not their faith. Jesus was quoting Ps 6:8. As King David had spoken of vanquishing his enemies so Christ will purge from His presence those who trust their works (“lawlessness”) to give them a right standing with God.Keith R. Krell

And after all this. . .you still can't answer the question of WHY you haven't given as much 'credence" to President Obama as you do to this fake 45! Or. . .are President Obama's "fruits" not worthy of your consideration?

Why? Because they are Black?

And after all this. . .you still can't answer the question of WHY you haven't given as much 'credence" to President Obama as you do to this fake 45! Or. . .are President Obama's "fruits" not worthy of your consideration?

Why? Because they are Black?
Obama was Great dad.. A Great communicator.. and pretty good at telling jokes, with with a likable personality. And he was black., but that seems to mean more to you then it does me..
how do you know I'm not black?

are President Obama's "fruits" not worthy of your consideration?
What fruits are we talking about? Have I come down on Obama like you do Trump?I might post 2 pages of fact cks on the guy or how many Pinocchio's he's gotten, But I don't think the man was evil..like you and others do of Trump..

What fruits are we talking about? Have I come down on Obama like you do Trump?I might post 2 pages of fact cks on the guy or how many Pinocchio's he's gotten, But I don't think the man was evil..like you and others do of Trump..

That might be because he did NOTHING evil. . .unlike Trump who is destroying the fabric of this country. You like your social security? You like your medicare? Your like for your daughter to have access to healthcare? You like clean water and clean air? You like your grandkids to get an education that will allow them to stand in the world AS WELL as in a church?
Well. . .your days are counted if Trump and the GOP have their way!

James 2: 17-20

"Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?"

Show me Trumps "works".

You will know them by their fruits” (7:16, 20).

Good trees do not produce bad fruit. Saved people do not screw others, commit adultery, lie, etc.

Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
We do not know all the good things the mans done, I agree works is one of the the signs of faith, NO ARGUMENT..But giving an Easter Message and all the glory to God is also a sign for those willing to see it..
ood trees do not produce bad fruit. Saved people do not screw others, commit adultery, lie, etc.
we have yet to see Trumps fruit sense he accepted Christ, and yes saved people do commit adultery and screw others..We all screw up..

Werbung:
We do not know all the good things the mans done, I agree works is one of the the signs of faith, NO ARGUMENT..But giving an Easter Message and all the glory to God is also a sign for those willing to see it..

So, the words of a false prophet would be a "sign" to you? What value are words without action?

we have yet to see Trumps fruit sense he accepted Christ, and yes saved people do commit adultery and screw others..We all screw up..

LOL, "we have yet to see Trumps fruit sense he accepted Christ,". How long should one wait? Dobson said a year ago that he believed Trump had accepted Christ, and then backed off that saying he had heard it from Paula White Trumps "spiritual adviser". Paula White would not confirm the story.

Get off it Grumpy. You either don't understand what salvation is, or you are so enamored with Trump it doesn't matter. The fact that you cannot name even one Christlike trait for Trump speaks volumes.

Back