Whats this really about ?

Werbung:
maybe you can post a poll showing, for example, that democrats want "one world marxism"?
you know..actual evidence that you actually weren't a lying moron? :)
Maybe I should not use the word "Marxism" to describe leftist policies that mirror ideas described by Marx in his writings. Liberals are turning left and attempting to change America in radical ways that are extremely dangerous and unhealthy.

OPINION:

It has been said that Washington politics is like a NASCAR race, everyone is constantly making left turns. Democrats are turning left at 180 miles per hour while Republicans take the left turns at 120 miles per hour. Republicans need to stop racing. Get off of the track.

Don’t like that analogy? How about this one: Stop digging the hole, it is already deep enough. How about this metaphor: Democrats are kicking in the door to Marxist, totalitarian rule, while Republicans are turning the doorknob.

Why do we always fight on the radical left’s turf?

OK. I will just skip it. I have much more evidence but you show no interest in considering it.

you can't "skip" what doesn't exist.

your posts are just vague right wing nonsense about "influences" and random individuals. Equating BLM and "the democrats" for example is stupid.

you have failed to show any direct evidence that "the democrats" want "one world marxism" as you claimed.
for obvious reasons.
you're wrong. lol

Maybe I should not use the word "Marxism" to describe leftist policies that mirror ideas described by Marx in his writings. Liberals are turning left and attempting to change America in radical ways that are extremely dangerous and unhealthy.

OPINION:

It has been said that Washington politics is like a NASCAR race, everyone is constantly making left turns. Democrats are turning left at 180 miles per hour while Republicans take the left turns at 120 miles per hour. Republicans need to stop racing. Get off of the track.

Don’t like that analogy? How about this one: Stop digging the hole, it is already deep enough. How about this metaphor: Democrats are kicking in the door to Marxist, totalitarian rule, while Republicans are turning the doorknob.

Why do we always fight on the radical left’s turf?

lol, "open door to marxist totalitarian rule". hahahahahhahaha totally meaningless and vague.

maybe you should post actual facts.

lol, "open door to marxist totalitarian rule". hahahahahhahaha totally meaningless and vague.

maybe you should post actual facts.
I know when leftists say the Constitution needs to be replaced that they are anti-American, no matter how hard their defenders try to hide that fact.

I know when leftists say the Constitution needs to be replaced that they are anti-American, no matter how hard their defenders try to hide that fact.

so who says that? and what do they mean by that, exactly?

another stupid vague worthless post from you. lol

so who says that? and what do they mean by that, exactly?

another stupid vague worthless post from you. lol
Terry Moe is a much ballyhooed leftist liberal elitist Stanford professor who serves on the boards of other elitist institutions that promote radical changes in American culture, views, values, government, and laws. He teaches that the US Constitution is at the root of a multitude of problems and needs to be replaced. This man is a gentleman on the outside who is full of devils on the inside. He is not to be respected or trusted.

Relic : how our constitution undermines effective government, and why we need a more powerful presidency, William G. Howell and Terry M. MoeCreator

"Our government is failing us. Can we simply blame polarization, the deregulation of campaign finance, or some other nefarious force? What if the roots go much deeper, to our nation's start? In Relic, the political scientists William Howell and Terry Moe boldly argue that nothing less than the U.S. Constitution is the cause of government dysfunction.

Terry Moe is a much ballyhooed leftist liberal elitist Stanford professor who serves on the boards of other elitist institutions that promote radical changes in American culture, views, values, government, and laws. He teaches that the US Constitution is at the root of a multitude of problems and needs to be replaced. This man is a gentleman on the outside who is full of devils on the inside. He is not to be respected or trusted.

Relic : how our constitution undermines effective government, and why we need a more powerful presidency, William G. Howell and Terry M. MoeCreator

"Our government is failing us. Can we simply blame polarization, the deregulation of campaign finance, or some other nefarious force? What if the roots go much deeper, to our nation's start? In Relic, the political scientists William Howell and Terry Moe boldly argue that nothing less than the U.S. Constitution is the cause of government dysfunction.

so that's..one person. lol.
and why is calling for a new constitution inherently anti-american? are you saying the current constitution is perfect?

so that's..one person. lol.
and why is calling for a new constitution inherently anti-american? are you saying the current constitution is perfect?
You make a big mistake if you think this guy is a lone cowboy who does not espouse views commonly promoted by other leftist woke leaders and ideologically influential teachers and professors.

You make a big mistake if you think this guy is a lone cowboy who does not espouse views commonly promoted by other leftist woke leaders and ideologically influential teachers and professors.

so post others who believe.

there are 100 million democrats or so, keep going, surely you can find lots more :)

ps - why is replacing the constitution inherently anti-american? you think the constitution is perfect?
why did you cowardly refuse to answer that simple question? lol

so post others who believe.

there are 100 million democrats or so, keep going, surely you can find lots more :)

ps - why is replacing the constitution inherently anti-american? you think the constitution is perfect?
why did you cowardly refuse to answer that simple question? lol
No need. I rest my case.

No need. I rest my case.

in that case, you lost. posting one name out of 100 million is a fail. lol

still waiting for you to claim the constitution is perfect and replacing it would be anti-american.
i bet you are too stupid or too cowardly to answer that simple request :)

Werbung:
in that case, you lost. posting one name out of 100 million is a fail. lol

still waiting for you to claim the constitution is perfect and replacing it would be anti-american.
i bet you are too stupid or too cowardly to answer that simple request :)
I have an idea. Why don't you prove democrats disapprove of Terry Moe and what he teaches his students at Stanford or recommends as a fellow at the Hoover Institute?

Back