What's YOUR take on John Adams' statement that the U.S. Constitution was only adequate to govern "a moral and religious People"?

You are defending the innocent looking porcupine.

But the porcupine is a potential threat to everyone because of what porcupines MUST do.

Even though not all porcupines might imbed their sharp pointy quills in innocents, ENOUGH porcupines do what porcupines do in order to perceive a porcupine community as a threat.

And porcupines are relatively peaceful characters compared to jihadis.

I have simply defended people believing what they want and not being treated like shit by authoritarians like yourself.

Ben Franklin said that democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch.

Werbung:
I have simply defended people believing what they want and not being treated like shit by authoritarians like yourself.

Ben Franklin said that democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch.
You have had the last word.

Ignore.

"Indeed, James Madison wrote that our Constitution requires “sufficient virtue among men for self-government,” otherwise, “nothing less than the chains of despotism can restrain them from destroying and devouring one another.”2"

ibid

Of course most people will only do what they feel like doing.

But if a Muslim ran for POTUS, what % of all the Muslim voters would NOT vote for the Muslim candidate?

My uninformed guess is that only 5% - 10% would not vote for a Muslim POTUS candidate running against a Christian candidate.

If it was a Jewish opponent, my guess is that 98% of all Muslim voters would vote for the Islamic candidate.

And then, in addition to Israel becoming a focus of jihadist violence, we would have set the stage for jihadist violence to become a regular occurrence in America.
O would say your estimate is pretty close.

Are Doniko and Daddy operatives for the democrat party? Seems like they are because they are pushing for republican failure.

This is their tribe.

1. Trump worshipers
2. Christians(Preferably bible literalists!):unsure:
3. Ideological conservatives.

The number of people who check all those boxes are about 33% of the country. So let the democrats have 67%? There are only 2 parties that matter in this country so the political objective of both should be 51% of the electorate how simple that is. So do your best to push people away?

Not to toot my own horn but I'm probably one of the best posters on a board like this at completely destroying the ideology of the modern democrat party. Yet both these guys see me as part enemy and both threaten to put me on ignore. I'm a Heathen! I'm a RINO!

Moderates can go to hell!(34% of voters)
Independents can go to hell!(41% of voters)
Libertarians can go to hell!(5-6%)
Homosexuals can go to hell!(5-6%)
Muslims-Buddhists-Hindus-Taoists can go to hell!(5-10%)
Non believers can go to hell!(20-30%)

Of course there is some statistical overlap there but this is moronic! Most of these voters are white middle class, some Asian or Latino and some affluent. They are not commies, they are not felons. They do not like paying higher taxes. They are responsible people who vote. They do not want more crime. They do not want their kids taught about anal sex at age 5.

Muslims are no different then any other group . all groups have radicals . granted some muslim
Are Doniko and Daddy operatives for the democrat party? Seems like they are because they are pushing for republican failure.

This is their tribe.

1. Trump worshipers
2. Christians(Preferably bible literalists!):unsure:
3. Ideological conservatives.

The number of people who check all those boxes are about 33% of the country. So let the democrats have 67%? There are only 2 parties that matter in this country so the political objective of both should be 51% of the electorate how simple that is. So do your best to push people away?

Not to toot my own horn but I'm probably one of the best posters on a board like this at completely destroying the ideology of the modern democrat party. Yet both these guys see me as part enemy and both threaten to put me on ignore. I'm a Heathen! I'm a RINO!

Moderates can go to hell!(34% of voters)
Independents can go to hell!(41% of voters)
Libertarians can go to hell!(5-6%)
Homosexuals can go to hell!(5-6%)
Muslims-Buddhists-Hindus-Taoists can go to hell!(5-10%)
Non believers can go to hell!(20-30%)

Of course there is some statistical overlap there but this is moronic! Most of these voters are white middle class, some Asian or Latino and some affluent. They are not commies, they are not felons. They do not like paying higher taxes. They are responsible people who vote. They do not want more crime. They do not want their kids taught about anal sex at age 5.
Just different beliefs . a lot of independents side with republicans on some issue but not all.. Republicans need some diversity also .We often agree and some time we agree to disagree respectively yet come together on core issues.

Muslims are no different then any other group . all groups have radicals . granted some muslim
Just different beliefs . a lot of independents side with republicans on some issue but not all.. Republicans need some diversity also .We often agree and some time we agree to disagree respectively yet come together on core issues.
From my observations, your statement is somewhat true.

The deceptive part is that we havent yet figured out how many Muslims are Jihadis.

I suspect that makes Islamic extremism sui generis.

One of a kind. Unlike anything else.

Until we learn that this is not true, I think we should cautiously proceed under the assumption that there are more Muslims who are seriously devoted to trying to emulate the Prophet Muhammad than there are who want to allow America to remain the most greatest country on Earth.

Do an interesting thing and see if you can research what Prophet Muhammad would have thought, said or done to America were He alive today.

We should just try to keep America from being diminished, hurt or destroyed, okay?

If we fail at that, nothing else matters.

We can debate religion and belief on a number of threads.

You have a very clear indignation in the last 2 posts what is wrong with evangelical Christian attitudes. A poster who assumes that members of a certain religion in this country cannot be trusted to live in this country so we need to oppress them and assault their civil liberties.

The deceptive part is that we havent yet figured out how many Muslims are Jihadis.

So how do we figure this out? Spying? Just assume they are guilty and put them in cages, internment camps? All in the name of freedom of course. :rolleyes:

Keep in mind Donald Trump did not ever talk this way. He never vilified Muslims or called them bad Americans. He felt that people from a handful of countries were too high risk to come here. What libtards dishonestly called the Muslim ban.

To achieve a 51% plurality means having to appeal to a very wide number of people. Running around calling anybody who disagrees with you a RINO does not help.

Trump did worse with white people in 2020 than he did in 2016. It cost him the election. Those are those suburban moderates and independents. I also think it is moronic for republicans to not have a a very comprehensive strategy to attract Latino voters. They need more candidates who actually speak Spanish!

To achieve a 51% plurality means having to appeal to a very wide number of people. Running around calling anybody who disagrees with you a RINO does not help.

Trump did worse with white people in 2020 than he did in 2016. It cost him the election. Those are those suburban moderates and independents. I also think it is moronic for republicans to not have a a very comprehensive strategy to attract Latino voters. They need more candidates who actually speak Spanish!
The voters have been coerced to believe Trump was dishonest, a pervert, a racist, a less than well endowed sexual predator, unintelligent, ill-educated, incompetent, a buffoon, selfish, treasonous, a business failure, and someone who made America horrible.

Each accusation is either mostly or completely false.

Trump has only to prove that the Left, the DNC and/or the media cheated and lied to make voters unfairly come to any of those false conclusions and your pat little piles of excrement will be splattered all over your copy of Das Kapital or the Ayatollah's "Little Green Book."

You have a very clear indignation in the last 2 posts what is wrong with evangelical Christian attitudes. A poster who assumes that members of a certain religion in this country cannot be trusted to live in this country so we need to oppress them and assault their civil liberties.

So how do we figure this out? Spying? Just assume they are guilty and put them in cages, internment camps? All in the name of freedom of course. :rolleyes:

Keep in mind Donald Trump did not ever talk this way. He never vilified Muslims or called them bad Americans. He felt that people from a handful of countries were too high risk to come here. What libtards dishonestly called the Muslim ban.
Prophet of Doom
Prophet of Doom

The Little Green Book​

The Little Green Book - Fatawah of the Ayatollah Khomeini
The Little Green Book is a collection of fatawah handed down by the most prominent and arguably one of the most influential Muslim clerics in modern history; the Grand Ayatollah Seyyed Ruhollah Mosavi Khomeini, commonly known as the Ayatollah Khomeini. Fatawah (the plural of fatwah) are Islamic religious decrees sent down by Muslim religious leaders. Since Islam demands that Muslims abide by Sharia - Islamic law as individuals and as a society, these fatawah are not simply religious insights or advice. They are legal pronouncements, and define the law of the land in an Islamic country. In his unrivaled role as Iran's Supreme Leader and the highest-ranking cleric for Shi'a Muslims, the Ayatollah Khomeini's fatawah guided the lives of more Shi'a Muslims than did any other Islamic leader throughout history.
It would have been damning to Islam if these inane, absurd, and depraved rantings had come from any Muslim, since they would serve as an example of how Islam corrupts a person's mind. Beyond that however, anyone who takes the time to analyze Islam's scriptures and what is recorded in Islam about Muhammad, the man whose life sets the standard to which Muslims are to strive, will see that the Ayatollah Khomeini was not off-base in his Islamic jurisprudence.
Damning souls and working with Satan never seems to bring out smiles. Sneers and leers, but not smiles.
This version of The Little Green Book, is a translation done by Harold Salemson, whose source was a French translation of the Ayatollah's fatawah compiled by a Persian named Jean-Marie Xaviere. The book is broken up into two volumes. The first volume deals with governing issues, and is so chock full of amazing quotes, we had to give up on trying to highlight the best ones. The second volume focuses on lifestyle guidelines, and tends to be a bit mundane. However, some of the more astoundingly reprehensible whoppers are in this section. Additionally, the emphasis placed on defining even the most miniscule details for a Muslim to follow serve as a tremendous example of how Islam thrives on replacing every last iota of independent thought with mindless servitude. Of course, this should not come as a surprise to anyone, since the religion's name literally means “Submission” (Islam), and its followers refer to themselves as "those who submit" (Muslims).
The Little Green Book is a quick read. Much of it is so absurd, it's quite entertaining. That is, until you realize that this isn't a joke and you remember that billions of people are affected by these fatawah and thousands more like them from multitudes of other Islamic leaders.
Chapter​
PagesPDF
I1Islam as a Revolutionary Religion2
I2Islam and Colonialism4
I3The Islamic Republic3
I4The Rule of the Clergy2
I5The Imam2
I6Islamic Justice2
I7Youth1
I8Media and Propaganda1
II9On Urinating and Defecating2
II10On Eating and Drinking2
II11On Pure and Impure Things4
II12Purification4
II13On the Nature of Water2
II14On Ablution3
II15On the Five Namaz3
II16On Prayers in Case of Natural Phenomenon1
II17On Fasting2
II18On Woman and Her Periods3
II19On Marriage, Adultery, and Conjugal Relations7
II20On Divorce2
II21On the Mortuary Ritual2
II22On Finance and Taxes3
II23Addendum2
Entire Book61

Other Books​

Yada YahA Conversation with GodQuestioning PaulApostle or False Prophet?An Introduction to GodWho Is He and What Does He Want?In the Company of Good and EvilFrom Zero to $3 Billion and Back Again

So, in one breath you vilify Trump.

In your next, you twist his words and actions into a shield to hide behind.

You are like a serpent.

Werbung:
Back