Where Did Our "Pepper Plant" Go?

TruthSeeker

So where has the infamous "Pepper" gone to? I KNEW he was a plant. He came in here out of nowhere, started spewing his leftist rhetoric, and then just as suddenly as he appeared, he disappeared.

I bet Pepper was part of Obama's "internet Nazi stormtrooper brigade". Obama created his internet monitoring department, which is supposed to monitor internet websites and send Obamanistas into various internet forums so they can spew their lies and rhetoric and hypocrisy.

Pepper has apparently moved on to another internet forum that needs to be "sanitized" and "assimilated" into the Obamanista cyborg community.

Congratulations to all of the House Of Politics forum members who resisted Pepper's attempts at creating "Manchurian candidates", and body slammed Pepper onto the mat, over and over and over again. A job well done!

Werbung:
Yeah, and that "Patriot" guy. (About like me calling myself "Supercommie" :D)

I think they figured it was more cost-effective for them to go where there are a lot of intellectually weak people. Unfortunately, the election of obozo shows there are plenty of those. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and that "Patriot" guy. (About like me calling myself "Supercommie" :D)

I think they figured it was more cost-effective for them to go where there are a lot of intellectually weak people. Unfortunately, the election of obozo shows there are plenty of those. :rolleyes:

That "Patriot" guy didn't hang around long. We must have scared the hell out of him. :D:eek:

Let me preface a quote by saying that I'd prefer we have more members than fewer here at the HOP, and I do like having a diverse crowd. If we're lucky, we only lose the bomb throwers, and the copy & paste intellectuals, while retaining people capable of having a civilized conversation.

There is no conflict of interests among men who do not desire the unearned, who do not make sacrifices nor accept them, who deal with one another as traders, giving value for value.

The principle of trade is the only rational ethical principle for all human relationships, personal and social, private and public, spiritual and material. It is the principle of justice.

A trader is a man who earns what he gets and does not give or take the undeserved. He does not treat men as masters or slaves, but as independent equals. He deals with men by means of a free, voluntary, unforced, uncoerced exchange—an exchange which benefits both parties by their own independent judgment.

A trader does not expect to be paid for his defaults, only for his achievements. He does not switch to others the burden of his failures, and he does not mortgage his life into bondage to the failures of others.
- Ayn Rand, The Virtue of Selfishness

Werbung:
Let me preface a quote by saying that I'd prefer we have more members than fewer here at the HOP, and I do like having a diverse crowd. If we're lucky, we only lose the bomb throwers, and the copy & paste intellectuals, while retaining people capable of having a civilized conversation.

There is no conflict of interests among men who do not desire the unearned, who do not make sacrifices nor accept them, who deal with one another as traders, giving value for value.

The principle of trade is the only rational ethical principle for all human relationships, personal and social, private and public, spiritual and material. It is the principle of justice.

A trader is a man who earns what he gets and does not give or take the undeserved. He does not treat men as masters or slaves, but as independent equals. He deals with men by means of a free, voluntary, unforced, uncoerced exchange—an exchange which benefits both parties by their own independent judgment.

A trader does not expect to be paid for his defaults, only for his achievements. He does not switch to others the burden of his failures, and he does not mortgage his life into bondage to the failures of others.
- Ayn Rand, The Virtue of Selfishness

I agree with you. "The more the merrier". But I believe that NOBODY intentionally chases ANYBODY away from this forum.

Cowards, liars, and hypocrites come is all sizes and colors, regardless of political persuasion.

If people leave this forum, it is not because a gun is being held to their head as they are tossed out of the saloon. It is because the heat in the kitchen is much too high for their liking.

Back