Where in the world is Arizona????

bododie

The County Supervisor of Milwaukee seems "confused". Perhaps she's retarded, I mean " intellectually developmentally deferred".

There was an odd moment during the debate when Supervisor Peggy West stood up and seemed to be confused about her geography. "If this was Texas, which is a state that is directly on the border with Mexico, and they were calling for a measure like this saying that they had a major issue with undocumented people flooding their borders, I would have to look twice at this. But this is a state that is a ways removed from the border,"

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/97093164.html

Of course she later used the new libtard mantra "I misspoke" and assured people that she got a passing grade in geography. Lol.

Werbung:
Yeah I heard that on Rush's show today. Very funny but typical.

Like Mika B. on Morning Joe MSLSD...saying her favorite founding father was Lincoln.

Libs say, think, and do crazy sh*t.

Yeah I heard that on Rush's show today. Very funny but typical.

Like Mika B. on Morning Joe MSLSD...saying her favorite founding father was Lincoln.

Libs say, think, and do crazy sh*t.

Yes, typical of libs, no doubt, like the lib president who constantly misspoke and misunderestimated people.

libs all.

I think a party that Had Bush W should just walk away on this front...far away...

Lol. Unfortunately, you completely missed the point that this wasn't an affront to the democratic party (this time). It was a dig at the lib mentality, or more to the point, lack of it.

Your preoccupation with reverting to slamming Republican politicians every time your boy is maligned, tends to make one think that you might in fact be a...... liberal.

Peace.

P.S. Little trivia point for ya: SRA. West was voted HISPANIC woman of the year in 2004 by UMOS Inc. LOL! Doesn't know where Mexico is...LOL!

I think a party that Had Bush W should just walk away on this front...far away...

By the war how is the border of IIraq and Pakistan going McCain?

Yeah Pockets and anyone who voted for BO too...

BO Gaffes short list...
This one just today...
Speaking of Medvedev, Obama said: "And during his visit to Silicon Valley this week, he visited the headquarters of Twitters, where he opened his own account. I have one as well, so we may be able to finally throw away those 'red phones' that have been sitting around for so long."

* “I’ve now been in 57 states — I think one left to.”
–Obama 2008 campaign event, Beaverton, OR

* “The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries.”
–Barack Obama, Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

* “Just this past week, we passed out of the out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee — which is my committee — a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don’t obtain a nuclear weapon.”
–Barack Obama, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008. Obama was not on the Senate Banking Committee.

* “The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.” –Barack Obama, health care roundtable, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

* “The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn’t know, you know, there’s a reaction that’s been bred in our experiences that don’t go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that’s just the nature of race in our society.”
–Barack Obama, 2008 campaign

* “What I was suggesting — you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith…”
–Barack Obama interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, who corrected him: “Christian faith.”

* “On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.”
–Barack Obama, Memorial Day commemoration,

* “I’m always worried about using the word ‘victory,’ because…it invokes this notion of Emperor Hirohito coming down and signing a surrender to MacArthur.” –Barack Obama, July, 2009 on Iraq

Yeah Pockets and anyone who voted for BO too...

BO Gaffes short list...
This one just today...
Speaking of Medvedev, Obama said: "And during his visit to Silicon Valley this week, he visited the headquarters of Twitters, where he opened his own account. I have one as well, so we may be able to finally throw away those 'red phones' that have been sitting around for so long."

* “I’ve now been in 57 states — I think one left to.”
–Obama 2008 campaign event, Beaverton, OR

* “The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries.”
–Barack Obama, Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

* “Just this past week, we passed out of the out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee — which is my committee — a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don’t obtain a nuclear weapon.”
–Barack Obama, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008. Obama was not on the Senate Banking Committee.

* “The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.” –Barack Obama, health care roundtable, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

* “The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn’t know, you know, there’s a reaction that’s been bred in our experiences that don’t go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that’s just the nature of race in our society.”
–Barack Obama, 2008 campaign

* “What I was suggesting — you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith…”
–Barack Obama interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, who corrected him: “Christian faith.”

* “On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.”
–Barack Obama, Memorial Day commemoration,

* “I’m always worried about using the word ‘victory,’ because…it invokes this notion of Emperor Hirohito coming down and signing a surrender to MacArthur.” –Barack Obama, July, 2009 on Iraq

I forgot about the muslim one, that was so funny when the reporter had to remind him what faith he was. He almost looked shock to learn he was a christian :)

Yeah BO uses a teleprompter for EVERY speech and still commits gaffes.

Bush committed his share of gaffes, but seldom used teleprompters.

Just a little tidbit for the libs to go nuts over...

Yeah BO uses a teleprompter for EVERY speech and still commits gaffes.

Bush committed his share of gaffes, but seldom used teleprompters.

Just a little tidbit for the libs to go nuts over...

Bush seldom used teleprompters? Really? What makes you think that?

Every president since the teleprompter was invented has used them.

If Bush didn't, maybe he should have.

Bush seldom used teleprompters? Really? What makes you think that?

Every president since the teleprompter was invented has used them.

If Bush didn't, maybe he should have.

Bush used teleprompter's like other presidents did, for major speeches exc. obama uses them for interviews and for story time with kids. Bush always looked extra stupid and rather fake when he was on prompter, I am glad he didn't use them more than he did.

obama thanked himself on prompter and very convincingly I might add. He is very good at looking sincere when he uses them even when he is thanking himself.

The County Supervisor of Milwaukee seems "confused". Perhaps she's retarded, I mean " intellectually developmentally deferred".

There was an odd moment during the debate when Supervisor Peggy West stood up and seemed to be confused about her geography. "If this was Texas, which is a state that is directly on the border with Mexico, and they were calling for a measure like this saying that they had a major issue with undocumented people flooding their borders, I would have to look twice at this. But this is a state that is a ways removed from the border,"

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/97093164.html

Of course she later used the new libtard mantra "I misspoke" and assured people that she got a passing grade in geography. Lol.

Its scary to think that this woman could get elected even to a low level government job. I hope its time for her to get run again soon :)

Bush used teleprompter's like other presidents did, for major speeches exc. obama uses them for interviews and for story time with kids. Bush always looked extra stupid and rather fake when he was on prompter, I am glad he didn't use them more than he did.

obama thanked himself on prompter and very convincingly I might add. He is very good at looking sincere when he uses them even when he is thanking himself.

Yes, Obama is very good at looking good while reading from a teleprompter. Bush looked stupid and rather fake a lot of the time, so maybe he used one more often than you think.

I'm not sure why the use of a teleprompter is such a big deal, unless you think someone else is feeding him lines. Do you think there is a puppeteer behind the scenes writing lines for the pres to read? Who?

do you realy want the Bush I can't speak for the life of me list? its pages long...

I would love to see how well you did reading speech off one..lets sit back and count your Screw ups...with just one....

Its scary to think that this woman could get elected even to a low level government job. I hope its time for her to get run again soon :)

she could run in office where they can't read it seems trying to make it so someone born in the US but not to legal Citizens is not a Citizen...as if it was not clearly written in the Constitution that they are. OR where the Senator ( McCain wants to secure borders of Iraq and Pakistan...I am sure thats going well....of course I am smart enough to know when someone misspeaks and someone who does not know better....its sad you don't

Werbung:
Yes, Obama is very good at looking good while reading from a teleprompter. Bush looked stupid and rather fake a lot of the time, so maybe he used one more often than you think.

I'm not sure why the use of a teleprompter is such a big deal, unless you think someone else is feeding him lines. Do you think there is a puppeteer behind the scenes writing lines for the pres to read? Who?

Well .....yeah I think there are speech writers who write down what polls say people want to hear but more than that I like to hear what is one someones mind not what they prepared in advance or what someone prepared for them in advance. I understand there is a time and place for a teleprompter but when sitting with kids? in every speech you give? and its clear he is not as sincere as he seems when he repeats the same lines with the same amount of seemingly sincere expressions or when he gives heart felt thanks to the president (himself)

Now the lady who gave the speech about AZ should have had a teleprompter and someone to write the words on it for her. Since she thinks AZ would be a different story if it were a border state like Texas, She could be a new spokesperson for the AZ law. Now that she knows its a border state like Texas I am sure she is on board!

Back