where were you on 911

the annoying thing

I was in Florida, that morning I had t to pick up a 80 kw on launch pad 41 at the 45 th air space wing. The engine was not preforming right and we has decided it need rebuilt . So I stopped at our shop at the port and picked up our 2 ton flat bed and headed for the base. I loaded up the genset using a lull and headed to the authorized mechanic repair shop in Orlando. The truck is a plain jane work truck flat bed with a elc lift no radio no ac . I knew something was wrong as sone as I got to the gate . they had barriers set up a 50 cal machine gun and all of the security people were wearing vest and were carrying mp 5 sub machine guns .
They wouldn't tell me what was going on . I didn't find out what was going on till I go to the shop.
We couldn't get on base for a couple weeks and when we were it took over 2 hours to get in as the security was tight . they had dogs at the gate mirrors and were inspecting everything , and there were dogs . They ended up paying us a extra 2 hours a day for he wait time which was nice.
We also say constant air cover . mostly fighter jets from Patrick afb, but one day I saw what looked like a p38 lighting on slow patrol not sure what it was.
They ended up advancing the completion date of the work we were doing and we had to bring in one guy from Laurence Livermore job site and one working out of Virginia and I was promoted to project manager and we hired 4 young local guys as laborers and paid them a5.00 a hour . But we had to start working 5 12 hour shifts and 1 8 hour shift plus the extra 2 hours to get on base so we were working over 80 hours a week but no one complained is was kinda like we were doing our part to help in some small way.

Last edited:
Werbung:
I was in Florida, that morning I had t to pick up a 80 kw on launch pad 41 at the 45 th air space wing. The engine was not preforming right and we has decided it need rebuilt . So I stopped at our shop at the port and picked up our 2 ton flat bed and headed for the base. I loaded up the genset using a lull and headed to the authorized mechanic repair shop in Orlando. The truck is a plain jane work truck flat bed with a elc lift no radio no ac . I knew something was wrong as sone as I got to the gate . they had barriers set up a 50 cal machine gun and all of the security people were wearing vest and were carrying mp 5 sub machine guns .
They wouldn't tell me what was going on . I didn't find out what was going on till I go to the shop.
We couldn't get on base for a couple weeks and when we were it took over 2 hours to get in as the security was tight . they had dogs at the gate mirrors and were inspecting everything , and there were dogs . They ended up paying us a extra 2 hours a day for he wait time which was nice.
We also say constant air cover . mostly fighter jets from Patrick afb, but one day I saw what looked like a p38 lighting on slow patrol not sure what it was.
They ended up advancing the completion date of the work we were doing and we had to bring in one guy from Laurence Livermore job site and one working out of Virginia and I was promoted to project manager and we hired 4 young local guys as laborers and paid them a5.00 a hour . But we had to start working 5 12 hour shifts and 1 8 hour shift plus the extra 2 hours to get on base so we were working over 80 hours a week but no one complained is was kinda like we were doing our part to help in some small way.
I love taking the mickey out of you. Your the gift that keeps giving.
I was up early burning some churches. I didn't compete all I wanted. I missed out on two because I quoted too high. Too many people doing now.

Get a bit of that into ya.

One good thing did happen from 911 at least for awhile .
America came together as a nation for awhile .
Except for all the conspiracy nuts who believe the government did it. They also believe Biden works for the Chinese and Obama wasn't even American.

Ironically, they didn't come together to support a democratic election but instead smashed the capitol. That was all the republicans. Thats you old man.

It was nice to both the left and right work together for the nation and when patriots stood up to fight . People were not as radical as they are now.

Except for all the conspiracy nuts who believe the government did it. They also believe Biden works for the Chinese and Obama wasn't even American.
Shoddy Successes

The Truthie Traitors were hired by the rulers they pretend to be against. A clue is how expensively elaborate their websites are. The disaster was caused by the promotion of incompetents, not only in the intelligence agencies, but throughout every sector in Terminal America. Since college is work without pay, the graduates are worthless and those are the ones who get ahead: richkids, self-sacrificing brown-noses, and ambitious imbeciles. But that mucky, debris-filled path to glory is never questioned. We have become an edifice collapsing from inferior building materials.

"They should have known" is used by these planted blogs to mean that they did know and wanted the attack to happen. That assumes that the people at the higher levels got there through through brains. But our class-biased indentured servitude educational system is an insult to intelligence and puts inferior people in superior positions. Typically, proving ignorance and fumbling all the way to the top, Condoleezza Rice had never even heard of Al Qaida.

It was nice to both the left and right work together for the nation and when patriots stood up to fight . People were not as radical as they are now.
Flag-Wavers Waving America Goodbye

No draft, no war tax. Disgraceful. The origin of that negligence and loud indifference is that the whole ruling class weaseled out of fighting in Vietnam, while their Daddies got rich off it. That capital treason by those who "made something of themselves" is a clue to the terminal illness of America that can only be cured by the surgical removal of such hypocrites.

Youve got some hatred and paranoia issues. If common sense lived in you, to get it out would need surgery.

You're a scream.
Who really cares how good you think you are?
You should write a book about your dreams.

Werbung:
All you were saying was how talented you think you are. Who cares what you did. Why would we need to know your whereabouts at any time.
Grow up.
I remember where I was and who was there when we walked on the moon.
Has nothing to do with talent lug nut but sharing some with each other. Where were you on 911 I would be interested in knowing .

Back