Which party upholds the constitution most/best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
Get your head out of your ass. We are spending over 500 billion dollars a year policing the World, and we are making enemies at every turn. i grew up in a country with American naval bases, I know firsthand how much people hate them.

And recognizing that we brought 9/11 upon ourselves is in no means an admission that is was an inside job.

Listen up asshole, writing that "we brought 9/11 upon ourselves" is deeply offensive and speaks to you being a f*ck'ng ahole. I'm new here and not acquainted with the rules, but you are one deranged individual for what you've written tonight regarding how we had 9/11 "coming to us".

No doubt you consider yourself normal. You're not. You're a freak, which is no doubt why you find Ron Paul so appealing

Explain then how "our government" brought 9/11 upon the good people of the US of A. I want to hear your personal explanation of that. Please elaborate.

We've been trying to colonize the Middle East since the Cold War started. They don't want us there. They've gotten (rightfully) pissed. They sent people over to deliver the message (with weapons we gave them) that they want us out.

For the record, I don't condone what Osama bin Laden did, I want that son of a ***** hunted down and killed. However, we should've not given him the reason to do what he did. And by continuing to mess with the affairs of the middle east we're continuing to encourage them.

-Dr House :cool:

Hard to say. Were I to sit down and think about it, I could no doubt draw up a list miles long of constitutional abuses among both parties. Though, of course, if we're going to look at the historical record and not simply the last few decades, no party fares worse on matters constitutional than the Democrats.

The remarks about the First Amendment, however, make me chortle with amusement. Oooh, so the government (supposedly) has the power to know what library books you've checked out. Whoop-a-dee-doo-dah. This comes nowhere near close to the regular censorship proposed by the likes of Lieberman/Tipper Gore, the constant threat of reinstating the Fairness Doctrine (which some Republicans, like the brainless nitwit Trent Lott, have apparently latched onto as well), the widespread suppression of free speech with taxpayer dollars on lefty college campuses, etc.

RON PAUL is the person that uphold the constitution the most!!

RON PAUL IS THE MAN!!! I LOVE HIM..

I'm writing RON PAUL in on my ballet!!! WHOOHOO!! Spread the word about RON PAUL!!!

We've been trying to colonize the Middle East since the Cold War started.

Based on... your "feelings", or what? Again, what did we do to bring "9/11 upon ourselves" as you have written you f*cking scumbag piece of sh*t ahole. Tell us, do you consider yourself to be a 'normal' person, having written what you have said??

Do you deny that we've been endlessly messing with the affairs of the region? Or that that might make them, yunno, unhappy with us?

Let's be crystal clear about your position, you freak. You said, and I quote directly, that "we brought 9/11 upon ourselves". But you consider yourself to be a normal person, right? A self proclaimed supporter of Ron Paul, correct?

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back