White-Trash On Parade!!!

Mr. Shaman

I guess Goobers will be Goobers....

ugly_man_laugh.gif

"Officials said Obama’s name was typed into a computer inside a DeKalb County police car on July 20 and ran through the National Crime Information Center.

The secret service was immediately notified and contacted the DeKalb County Police Department.

A representative said both officers have been with the department less than five years.

A representative said one of the officers denied involvement."

916.gif

"A federal judge found a La Mesa man guilty Tuesday of making Internet threats against Barack Obama during the presidential campaign.

Walter Edward Bagdasarian, 47, was indicted in January after Secret Service agents traced the alleged threats -- filled with racial invectives and profanity -- to his wife's computer and later found a small arsenal of weapons in the couple's La Mesa home.

Bagdasarian wept briefly
106.gif
as the judge's findings were announced and hugged his tearful wife, Regina, as he left the courtroom with other family members and friends."
Boy....I'll bet that went-over, real BIG....up ta' the GUN-CLUB!!!!!

7.gif

Werbung:
I guess Goobers will be Goobers....

ugly_man_laugh.gif

Boy....I'll bet that went-over, real BIG....up ta' the GUN-CLUB!!!!!

7.gif

Those are some kind of stupid cops to think they wouldn't be found out running a background check on the president....but that's what you get in parts of South, standards are just lower.

Those are some kind of stupid cops to think they wouldn't be found out running a background check on the president....but that's what you get in parts of South, standards are just lower.

Normally, I'm up for a good laugh, but I think your comment is inappropriate. There are stupid people in every type of job and in every corner of the country. You need to put your humor in check when you start insulting the men and women who protect us on a daily basis. They're not all perfect , but I still respect the fact that they risk their own safety everyday to make sure our homes and streets are safe. Also, remember that quite a few police officers, in the South, served in the military...please have some respect

Since we are going to make idiotic generalizations, here is one:

Aloha man calls 9-1-1 over botched fast-food order

Since he is from Oregon, all people from Oregon are stupid. Must just be the lower standards? Maybe race was involved?

You'd think...eventually...they'd get a little-tired o' gettin' their butts kicked by the Feds.

I guess their Daddies forgot to tell them about the good, ol' Integration Years.

Normally, I'm up for a good laugh, but I think your comment is inappropriate. There are stupid people in every type of job and in every corner of the country. You need to put your humor in check when you start insulting the men and women who protect us on a daily basis. They're not all perfect , but I still respect the fact that they risk their own safety everyday to make sure our homes and streets are safe. Also, remember that quite a few police officers, in the South, served in the military...please have some respect
Hell....don't even try to defend these clowns....let-alone comparing them to REAL-Cops!!!

White-trash....even, in a magical-uniform...is still White-Trash!!

You weren't any kind o' English-Major, were you??

He said: "Those are some kind of stupid cops..."

"Those..." wasn't specific-enough, for you??!!!

:rolleyes:

Apparently you cannot read. After referring to the specific cops, he then generalized about the entire South. Nice try though.

Hell....don't even try to defend these clowns....let-alone comparing them to REAL-Cops!!!

White-trash....even, in a magical-uniform...is still White-Trash!!

I wasn't defending any individuals. The first thing you're taught when you receive the on-line system is not to do wants and warrants searches on the president. It was just dumb.

The problem I have is with the mass generalization. Anytime someone demeans an entire group of people, who's job it is to serve and protect, it just shows the weakness of the point and takes the humor out of what could have been a little light hearted joking!

Apparently you cannot read. After referring to the specific cops, he then generalized about the entire South. Nice try though.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....that's what he meant by "...in parts of South...", huh??

Nice try though....​

I wasn't defending any individuals. The first thing you're taught when you receive the on-line system is not to do wants and warrants searches on the president. It was just dumb.

The problem I have is with the mass generalization. Anytime someone demeans an entire group of people, who's job it is to serve and protect, it just shows the weakness of the point and takes the humor out of what could have been a little light hearted joking!
Well.....I guess if the three (those articles referred-to) constituted an entire group, you'd be right.

Unfortunately, you're the person who relying-on point-weakness.​

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....that's what he meant by "...in parts of South...", huh??

Nice try though....​

I don't know. Perhaps you can explain to us all why generalizing about "parts of the South" is not in fact a generalization. I am all ears.

Werbung:

I think you may have just missed the whole point that led up to those comments.

Police... people with the authority to use deadly force & have access to highly confidential personal materials ARE HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD.

And that's exactly how it should be. And just like in a law suit... What's the number one defense from a defamation of character charge? That would be... the truth. The truth is the number one iron clad defense. If what you are saying is true it can be as hurtful as hell but it's not defamation... because it's true.

Where we these Cops from again? If it was in the South... Houston we have a problem!:D

I think the generalization was just humor attached to an ironically stupid situation & location.

Or maybe it was the brownies...

Back