Who does Trump remind you of and why do you think so?

DonKiRo

Who does Donald Trump remind me of?

"Primetime" Deion Sanders. They both have an unabashed appreciation of excellence and showmanship. They both performed best on the highest stages.

2 Legit 2 Quit: The 91 Falcons Legacy in Atlanta | The Timeline (42:08)

(21:04) (Deion Sanders referring to his friendship with rap star MC Hammer) "It's a lonely spot when you're THAT Dude. Who do you talk to about being THAT Dude? Another Dude that has a lot in common with you."

When I see people critical of Trump's flattering observations about Kim Jong Un or Vladimir Putin, I think to Sanders' comment or question.

When you are THAT Dude, who do you talk to about being THAT Dude but another Dude?

Werbung:
Here is a video of "Coach Prime" (Sanders) delivering to his Jackson State (MS) college football team players, a brutally honest message that I believe Trump could deliver to America after he saves U.S. in his 2nd WH term.

Deion Sanders being brutally honest with his Football Team (5:26)

Werbung:
Here is a video of "Coach Prime" (Sanders) delivering to his Jackson State (MS) college football team players, a brutally honest message that I believe Trump could deliver to America after he saves U.S. in his 2nd WH term.
If he was that good he would have done it the first time.
Deion Sanders being brutally honest with his Football Team (5:26)

Back