Trump threatened to shut down billion$ corrupt businesses & the Deep State and imprison them. What do you think they'd do to stop him?

Werbung:
Why did gas prices immediately go up starting on Biden's first week in office?

He undid the control settings established by Trump.

because they continued their upward trend due to the recovering economy.
people expected the economy to continue improving under biden, so oil prices continued up (and hence gas prices also).

they didn't "immediately go up" as if they were flat from the $1,80 low point in the pandemic, it was an upward climb. duh.

but again, the point is that bragging about the side effects of a global pandemic that killed over 1 million americans is both hateful and stupid.

but that's that guy who did it :)

One of you conservitards please just one time argue on behalf of liberty.

You want a president who shuts down private businesses just because he does not like them? The more you 3 talk the more facsist you sound. You want Trump to become president and shut down ATT, Google and CNN?

Were you born that stupid or is this a Trump cult thing?

One of you conservitards please just one time argue on behalf of liberty.

You want a president who shuts down private businesses just because he does not like them? The more you 3 talk the more facsist you sound. You want Trump to become president and shut down ATT, Google and CNN?

Were you born that stupid or is this a Trump cult thing?

its a trump cult thing. they worship trump, not principles. All is forgiven if trump does it, sadly

You gave an opinion from what I saw.

well, not sure exactly what they objected to? i said, for example, that the primary military forces were local (hence not us), but that's definitely true, we did support but they did most of the direct fighting (and hence dying).

its just a mindless knee jerk reaction from him. he hates that I make him look stupid :)

Werbung:
This is where the rubber meets the road. Do you people sincerely believe that a president of the USA should be working to destroy private businesses just because he does not like them or claims they are corrupt?

Do you want to live in a country where the president has that power?

Back