From your 2022 perspective, what are the keys to winning the White House in 2024?

What qualifications does he have? Never had a govt appointment in his life.

It is a sign of your colossal stupidity and ignorance that you think working for a corrupt entity like government is somehow good experience.

Trump, the greatest president ever, had no experience and he did more for American than almost any other president.

Now shut your pedophile ass up

Werbung:
I'm not attacking Trump you idiot i voted for him. I'm saying his appeal is not wide enough for him to win. If I was some libtard I would be begging for Trump to be on the ballot because in my opinion he cannot win!!!

And stop with the totalitarian rhetoric thinking somebody has to agree with you to be loyal American. You sound like Nazi SS without the balls.
I say that we shall all start right now to finding some new and fantastic thing that President Trump did.

Then, when the time is right, each of us can stand up and enlighten those others who might be reading a thread or online comments.

Just casually.

I say that we shall all start right now to finding some new and fantastic thing that President Trump did.

Then, when the time is right, each of us can stand up and enlighten those others who might be reading a thread or online comments.

Just casually.

So let Gavin Newson become president while you are trying to enlighten people.

Trump and republicans had a billion dollars to spend to push Trump's achievements in 2020 and lost anyway.

Werbung:
Back