House Democrats ready to impeach Trump on 11 January for "incitement of insurrection"

Werbung:
Because it shows intelligent people laughed at your evidence
Leftists think intelligent people laugh at voter fraud evidence while making sure nobody does the kind of investigations into the evidence of fraud that might just prove fraud was common in 2020.

Leftists think intelligent people laugh at voter fraud evidence while making sure nobody does the kind of investigations into the evidence of fraud that might just prove fraud was common in 2020.
Red states did investigations and found... nothing lol
You guys are losers

Red states did investigations and found... nothing lol
You guys are losers
I am unaware of any state, regardless of its race or color, who compiled an accurate and comprehensive list of the names of dead people who voted, the names of people who voted more than once, the names of illegal aliens who voted, or the total number of votes switched from Trump to Biden by corrupted voting machines.

I am unaware of any state, regardless of its race or color, who compiled an accurate and comprehensive list of the names of dead people who voted, the names of people who voted more than once, the names of illegal aliens who voted, or the total number of votes switched from Trump to Biden by corrupted voting machines.
I am unaware of any court cases you won alleging fraud
Because you couldn't conv8nce even Trump judges lol

Leftists stole the 2020 election and are now jailing non-violent patriots for years for objecting to the theft. Contrast that with the many go-fund-me sites set up by Democrat politicians to help pay the legal fees of violent offenders who committed horrific atrocities during the summer of love leftist 2020 riots.
Of course I forgot we stole the election. Silly me. After all those failed court challenges I thought we won.

Of course I forgot we stole the election. Silly me. After all those failed court challenges I thought we won.
Courts do not investigate voter fraud and cannot rule that massive fraud did not occur since courts do not have the information necessary to make such a sweeping judgment.

Courts do not investigate voter fraud and cannot rule that massive fraud did not occur since courts do not have the information necessary to make such a sweeping judgment.
Well in fact they can investigate voter fraud and will be doing so in Georgia.
They had all the information presented by GOP and decided it was bullshit.
They got it right. Suck eggs.

Everybody lost court cases if they were looking for courts to prove or disprove voter fraud. Courts have not done that, cannot do that, and will never be able to do that.
no, you lost every court case because your so-called evidence was laughable. no one was looking for them to do what they don't do. duh

Well in fact they can investigate voter fraud and will be doing so in Georgia.
They had all the information presented by GOP and decided it was bullshit.
They got it right. Suck eggs.
How many invalid signature matches did courts or officials in GA finally claim they found in their 'investigations,' and did the state disallow ballots with invalid signature verifications? How many voting machines had evidence of being corrupted and who investigated the machines, how many machines were investigated, and did the investigators publish the findings of their investigations? I don't think so.

no, you lost every court case because your so-called evidence was laughable. no one was looking for them to do what they don't do. duh
Do you really think courts can prove the massive evidence of voter fraud is invalid? No court did that so why do the dull and ignorant think they did or think they could have done if they had wanted to?

Werbung:
Do you really think courts can prove the massive evidence of voter fraud is invalid? No court did that so why do the dull and ignorant think they did or think they could have done if they had wanted to?

i have made very clear what i think using short words.
you seem incapable of understanding simple concepts. lol

Back