House Democrats ready to impeach Trump on 11 January for "incitement of insurrection"

Werbung:
no, its "quid pro quo for personal benefit" that is the problem, not "quid pro quo in support of us policy" duh.
The result of Biden's quid pro quo was that Hunter was off the hook because Joe had the investigation into Hunter's associates and business connections shut down, contrary to his promise to European nations that he was going to Ukraine to help speed up the investigation. I call that a Biden family benefit.

The result of Biden's quid pro quo was that Hunter was off the hook because Joe had the investigation into Hunter's associates and business connections shut down, contrary to his promise to European nations that he was going to Ukraine to help speed up the investigation. I call that a Biden family benefit.
Prove Joe had it shut down

You are since you can't prove your claim
OK. Are you claiming after Biden got Shokin fired that a replacement prosecutor finally brought Zlochevsky to trial like so many European nations wanted? Joe did go there promising to do that, did he not?

OK. Are you claiming after Biden got Shokin fired that a replacement prosecutor finally brought Zlochevsky to trial like so many European nations wanted? Joe did go there promising to do that, did he not?
Nope I didn't claim that
Feel free to quote exactly what Joe promised

Nope I didn't claim that
Feel free to quote exactly what Joe promised
I'll have to guess. Tell me if I am close:

I will go to Ukraine and get the fellow fired that is threatening our ongoing business arrangement with the guy who has defrauded several nations that are now wanting him jailed. Quid Pro Joe.

I'll have to guess. Tell me if I am close:

I will go to Ukraine and get the fellow fired that is threatening our ongoing business arrangement with the guy who has defrauded several nations that are now wanting him jailed. Quid Pro Joe.
Feel free to stop lying lol

Werbung:
Back