Who Is Al Qaida Really?

This news article grabbed my attention today and I think it's a discussion that's been pending a long while...

Hmmm... I'm confused. First of all the location of Obama was supposed to be kept secret until the last moment, right? Only top level CIA and Secret Service would be privy to that info... Ok, check..

And yet suddenly there was a string of bombings just before he lands..seeming to underscore need to keep troops in the area...OK,...check.

Presumably these attacks were done by "terrorists", probably Al Qaida...OK, check.

So we should assume there was an intelligence leak right? yes, that might explain those incidents...Ok, check...

hmm....wait a minute...

Isn't Al Qaida the group that wants the US out of the region? yes, Check.

So why would they do something so foolish as to spur the US to continue to occupy instead of leave?

Conclusion: either Al Qaida is lead by totally stupid mindless idiots or something else is going on here...

Al Qaida is US puppet.

Al Qaida (or most other terrrorist group) exists where US intelligence dominates. Al Qaida in US when Bush needs excuse to activate Mid-east war. That was 911 attack. Al Qaida is everywhere in Iraq to bomb innocent civilians when US occupies Iraq. Strange to say, under the Saddam regime, there was no Al Qaida. Al Qaida seems only exist where the regime being controlled by US. So we see no Al qaida in Syria and Iran. But they appear to attack ordinary people when the government either is controlled by US intelligence or supported by US intelligence. That's why you see Al Qaida attacks in US, in Afghanistan, in Pakistan, in Iraq (after it is occupied by US). Because where they are protected by the intelligence, worked as a whip to beat people. When government want money and power, they beat the people with this whip (Al Qaida terror attack) People feel hurt then give up their civil rights and money to the government. DOJ got the Patriot Act. Pentagon got fat budget and Mid-east war.

Werbung:
I hear you. Now because you're obviously foreign with your stilted english I will be called a "terrorist sympathizer". Funny how they twist the meaning of language itself when an agenda is afoot..:cool:

I've long suspected and so have many others that 911 was orchestrated, but like so many others too I shuddered at the thought and said to myself, "no way, even those sheisters wouldn't do THAT"..

Then came the funny little fact that Bin Laden could "never be found". I thought, "I know the CIA could find a pimple on a gnat's ass and track it around the globe if they wanted to". So why can't they find Bin Laden? The only answer is that the CIA doesn't want him "found". That he serves their purpose being at large thank you very much..

And then suddenly when Israel starts getting major flack from the US public about its attack on Hamas this last Christmas, like an actor from the director's cue, up pops Osama Bin Laden to tell the world how he supports Hamas! Viola! Perfect whip to keep the US citizens in line. I know Bin Laden isn't a drooling moron so I think to myself "wow, he had to know coming out FOR Hamas would damage them in the US public view and likely throw more support for Israel...".

Then a little light bulb brightened in my mind....that's exactly what Bin Laden knew ahead of time...:( :mad:

I and others commented about this and even the mainstream media picked up on its unlikeliness...it's weirdness...its shadiness...

And then came "a string of seemingly related bombings" in Bagdhad just the day before Obama was meant to land, 'secretly'. Either we had a major intelligence leak of red-alert proportions or...well...then I thought "why the hell would Al Qaida first of all
A. Know where Obama was going on an unscheduled trip and
B. Want to piss off the one US official who would ensure they'd get what they were always after: US troop withdrawel.

It didn't make sense then and it doesn't now. Further, no CIA/GOP spindoctor has spun an excuse that even comes close to explaning the obvious descrepencies in logic the mind has to stretch to make those bombings seem realistic or of an Al Qaida origin...unless Al Qaida....

And hence the title of this thread...

Well it was brought to my attention by what I consider an excellent source, that Britain is not a little bit behind the push for the US to stay in Af/Pak.

It was explained to me that although Britain has released ties to India "officially", that they still consider it, resource-wise "theirs" and therefore any threat to it, a threat to them. And hence our government's involvement because they seem to have the same attitude about the US, ie: officially we won our independance, unofficially we must always fight for the crown..

If this is the case, I for one am not going to wear a red coat and die on behalf of Britains lingering economic interests in India..fer crissakes.

January, 29 2009 Source: http://blogs.reuters.com/pakistan/2009/01/29/britain-and-the-kashmir-banana-skin/

Memories seem to be short in the British government when it comes to Kashmir. Foreign Secretary David Miliband stirred up a diplomatic row over the region during his visit to India earlier this month. As this piece in The Times says, Miliband angered Indian officials by giving what they described as “unsolicited advice” on Kashmir, over which India has three times gone to war with Pakistan since independence from Britain in 1947 and over which it is in no mood to be lectured by outsiders, let alone the former colonial power.
It was on a visit to Pakistan and India in 1997 to mark the 50th anniversary of those two countries’ independence that the then British Foreign Secretary, Robin Cook, also got into trouble over Kashmir. Cook, who also served the Labour government, was forced to row back from suggestions that Britain might help resolve the long-running dispute. His intervention cast a serious shadow over the visit by Queen Elizabeth, who was at one point forced to cancel a long-planned speech.
The visit, during which the queen was accompanied by Cook, went downhill after that, and at one point a senior British diplomat was seen sitting, head in hands in despair, on the pavement outside Chennai airport. There were even suggestions, denied of course, that the British High Commissioner might be recalled. Tony Blair, then prime minister, had to patch up ties by assuring his Indian counterpart, Inder Kumar Gujral, that London would not meddle in Delhi’s dispute with Pakistan over Kashmir.
One wonders whether Miliband was reminded of all this before he went to India, and if he was, why did he walk into the Kashmir minefield once again. Or maybe he wasn’t, which poses a different set of questions about competence and institutional memory at the Foreign Office.

What Al Qaida has done?

1. When neocon wanted mid-east war, they activated a false flag attack - 911 in the name of Al Qaida. The victim is American people.

2. When Pentagon want to stay in Iraq and ask for more budget, Al Qaida bombed the market and mosque to kill Iraqi civilians, gave Pentagon an excuse to stay. (and even with more troops there). The victim is Iraqi civilians.

3. In 2008, When Americans are tired of Iraq war and civilian casulty, Al Qaida mystically weakened and the death of US troops and civilian both dropped to the bottom. It helps Republican to avoid a big issue which would embarass them very much in the election year. Once again, Al Qaida helps Bush's party.

How conveniently Bush regime plays this "terrorist" whip - Al Qaida against American people.

What Al Qaida has done?

1. When neocon wanted mid-east war, they activated a false flag attack - 911 in the name of Al Qaida. The victim is American people.

2. When Pentagon want to stay in Iraq and ask for more budget, Al Qaida bombed the market and mosque to kill Iraqi civilians, gave Pentagon an excuse to stay. (and even with more troops there). The victim is Iraqi civilians.

3. In 2008, When Americans are tired of Iraq war and civilian casulty, Al Qaida mystically weakened and the death of US troops and civilian both dropped to the bottom. It helps Republican to avoid a big issue which would embarass them very much in the election year. Once again, Al Qaida helps Bush's party.

How conveniently Bush regime plays this "terrorist" whip - Al Qaida against American people.

Al Qaeda conducted attacks in the Middle East long before 9/11.

Yes and American BigOil interests have been up their eyebrows in the region for decades.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though...
:rolleyes:

Yes and American BigOil interests have been up their eyebrows in the region for decades.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though...

If you read Bin Laden's declaration of war (both of them) he does not talk about "BigOil" being much of a factor.

Which lends even more credence to the shady nature of the deal...

If I were an arab terrorist, I would clearly have an issue with the main impetus behind why the US occupies their region: BigOil...

Bin Laden would have to be a sub-moron for that glaring factor to escape his ire. The fact that he hasn't even brought it up, is, in itself, another subject to explore..

Think think think...

Why does Bin Laden not include the exodus of foreign BigOil interest in his manifesto? Its the only reason the US gives a fried fig about the region..

And in related news.., why did "Al Qaida" commit "a string of seemingly coordinated bombings"[Reuters] on the eve of our sitting president, a man sympathetic to troop [US] withdrawel from the region ["Al Qaida's" professed passion], secret landing in Bagdhad??? Why do something that would urge the US to stay?? And what about that security leak?

And in related-related news, why did Airforce one get taken for a joy ride at ground zero NYNY just as media passions were heating up about torture prosecution. Who would want to create 9-11 fears anew [for surely this was the reason for the stunt] in NY [and then of course the nation]? Was someone trying to "remind" people of why it was "necessary" to torture?

Hmmmmm...that really is a brain teaser...?????:confused:

Al Qaida works for US intelligence

Because OBL is an asset of CIA. The so said Al Qaida is a puppet tool works for US intelligence. They work to the demand of US intelligence.

When you try to frame a case such like 911, who will help you to make it look like a real one? The puppet Al Qaida will do. That's how you saw, the only 911 survived suspect Mousaoui (the only prepared witness) cried in court: "I'm Al Qaida". But is there anyone here can give us the story how Maosaoui joined the 911 attack? Even though Moussaoui was arrested before 911, at least there was a plan, how he joined the team? But nobody knows. The government tell you Maossaoui is Al Qaida, he was a member of 911 attack team. That's all. Why he was arrested weeks before 911 and government still not aware of that coming attack? Government never explain. Maossaoui's case was a soap play.

But I can tell you that Maossaoui was in Oklahoma. Clues tell us that Oklahoma bombing was also similar to 911 attack - a false flag terror attack. DOJ had proposed proposal similar to Patriot Act after the bombing. Only they failed to pass that law in OKC bombing case but succeeded in 911 case. Maossaoui also was a friend of Nick Berg in OKC. Nick Berg was involved in a beheading case one week after the break off of Abu Greibu prison torture scandle. The beheading case was obviously another soap opera acted to distract the public attention. Both were in place where Feds needed them. Both were used to vilify Islamic and justify Bush's war policy.

What did Al Qaida do? (the major one which caused public attention)
1. Bombing WTC in 1993. Six people died.
2. Bombing US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzabua in 1999. Though 2 hundred people died, only 12 of them were Americans.
3. Bombing USS Cole in 2000. 17 US sailors died.

None of these was big enough to touch off a war. Because the casualty was small or the target was government.

Then Al Qaida (or its master) changed its tactic. They targetted at people. This strategy change happened after Bush took over the office. Or you can view it as the mastermind of the Al Qaida change its strategy when Bush is in power.

4. 911 attack in 2001. 3 thousand people killed. Most were Americans. (The motive was to give Bush an excuse to start Mid-East war.)
5. Bali bombing in October 2002. 2 hundred people killed. Most were Australians. (Same month when the House passed a bill to authorize President Bush Iraq war power. The motive is to push Australian joining the Iraq war.)
6. Madrid bombing in 2004. 2 hundred people killed. Most were Spanish. (To push Spanish people supporting an US ally, Aznar, in election.)
7. London bombing in 2005. Killed 52 Britons. (planned to justify coming terror attack in US.)
8. Since 2005, when Al Qaida bombed Iraq Shiite Shrine in Samarra, a civil war started in Iraq. Then we saw many bombings each of which often killed tens to hundred of innocent civilians.

We can see after 2001, Al Qaida mainly targets at innocent people. Why? Because thus people in panic willingly gave up their constitutional rights and and power and money to the ruling class.

All these attackers after 2001 were died. Mostly unnecessary. (The bombers could leave the bomb there and ignit it by remote control.) Why? Because these "suicide bombers" were innocent, they didn't know they were sacrifice in the plot. Many of them might be informants of the government. But that was the best result for mastermind. A witness of their crime eliminated.

It doesn't make sense to bomb innocent people. Even for religious extremest. What could Al Qaida get from killing innocent civilians?
Kill poor people, what for? It only benefits those people who want to provoke hatred and conflict for more war.

The flaw in 911 attack caused many suspicion from people. So this time the Inside Group prepared a big one - nuclear bombing which will caused the damage of the whole city and million's casualty at the hope that people won't believe government will activate such big attack.

But they will. Because however big the attack is, the losers are always people. And, the government is always the winner - power and money. Don't you see what Bush and his group got after 911?

Al Qaeda conducted attacks in the Middle East long before 9/11.

Will you show me the reference that Al Qaeda conducted attacks in the Middle East long before 911?

As a matter of fact, Al Qaida was known only after 911 attack. Many didn't hear it before then. Even for Syria president Assadt.

Quote, "
A norwegian professor believes al-Qaida is a Pentagon-fiction:

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/uriks/article.jhtml?articleID=396241
Al Qaida exists where US intelligence dominate. Al Qaida in US when Bush need excuse to activate Mid-east war. That is 911 attack. Al Qaida is everywhere in Iraq now to bomb innocent civilians when US occupies Iraq. Strange to say, under the Saddam regime, there is no Al Qaida. Al Qaida seems only exist where the regime being controlled by US. So we see no Al qaida in Syria and Iran. No wonder Assad doubt it:

Syrias president questions the existence of al-Qaida:

May 26, 2003
«Syria Denies Existence of Al Qaeda»

«KUWAIT CITY (Talon News) -- Syrian President Bashar Assad revealed in a newspaper interview on Sunday that he does not believe there is a terrorist group called al Qaeda, the organization widely believed to be the perpetrators of the hijackings on September 11, 2001 as well as the recent attacks in Saudi Arabia and Morocco.»

«"Is there really an entity called al Qaeda? It was in Afghanistan, but is it there anymore?" Assad asked.»

«Assad speculated about the existence of al Qaeda and its notorious leader Usama bin Laden in a Kuwaiti newspaper called Al-Anba. »

«Nevertheless, questioning the existence of the al Qaeda terrorist network is very popular in Arab countries. Many people in these countries believe that the United States has hyperbolized the danger of al Qaeda as a means for portraying Muslims as violent and dangerous.»

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2003/may/0526_assad_denial.shtml

Werbung:
Al Qaida is Mujahideen.

Bin Laden was an asset of CIA and was used to fight against Soviet Union in 80s. At that time Bin Laden's group was called as Majahideen. Qaida was used as a data base in communiction.

In early 90, when Soviet Union collapsed, US intelligence turned its resource on to Mid-east countries which are rich in oil resource, they revive the retired asset - Bin Laden. Bin Laden returned to Islamic world trying to provoke a conflict so that US could justify an interference and invasion.

On 2001, when US inside group had their puppet Bush to be the president, the war was ready. 911 was done to justify the war. To prevent people to link the "terror attack" with Islamic fannatic (Mujahedeen) and CIA, US intelligence then starts to use "Al Qaida" as "terrorist" group to justify the "war on terror". Since then, they blame every terror attack on "Al qaida". Al Qaida could be viewed as a group of special opratives commanded by US intelligence. Their mission is to activate false flag terror attack on civilians to justify US military action.

What Al Qaida did - bombing WTC, killing US civilians on 911, and bombing innocent civilians in Iraq, all targetted at ordinary people. It tarnished Islam as savage, inhuman, cruel. Who benefited? Who expanded the police power by Patriot Act? Who got fat budget? If you can answer these questions, then you know what is Al Qaida - a tool of US intelligence.

Back