Who Is Al Qaida Really?

The aims of the fascistic clique in Washington and the fascistic terrorist Bin Laden family in Jeddah are one and the same. They are master and servant.

When Bush I, son of Prescott Bush, the Nazi Banker goes to Jeddah, he is of course treated as an honoured guest.

OBL is Emmanuel Goldstein - a fake bogeyman. A cynical satrap of the corrupt Saudi clique who gives the orders and pretends to be anti-american.

Who can be surprised that the much-vaunted US atrocity machine has failed to find him.

Comrade Stalin of Eurasia.

Werbung:
The aims of the fascistic clique in Washington and the fascistic terrorist Bin Laden family in Jeddah are one and the same. They are master and servant.

When Bush I, son of Prescott Bush, the Nazi Banker goes to Jeddah, he is of course treated as an honoured guest.

OBL is Emmanuel Goldstein - a fake bogeyman. A cynical satrap of the corrupt Saudi clique who gives the orders and pretends to be anti-american.

Who can be surprised that the much-vaunted US atrocity machine has failed to find him.

Comrade Stalin of Eurasia.

look a shiny new hat...made of foil.

I forgot to answer the point about Cheney supposedly not having access to intelligence...

I don't buy it. Not for a minute. As many laws as Dick Cheney breached or broke in office and as much power as he had and blatantly siezed for himself, you'd have to be a stuffed dummy to believe that the minute he walked out of the vault he turned over the one and only key to his successors who he openly hates....lol....

I'd bet the bank that he didn't in fact. To strrrrrrrretch the mind (and I mean stretch the mind) to believe that the power-monger Dick Cheney somehow severed all ties with his insiders in the CIA and Secret Service and no longer has influence, connections or information from there is patently absurd given his demonstrated ability to wield power from stealthy cloisters.

If you really want to talk Twilight Zone, it would be more absurd to believe that Dick Cheney doesn't have current ties and information from the CIA than to believe the opposite, given the man's track record and demonstrated behavior to date.

I've said this before about the phenomenon of men named "Richard". When they choose the nickname "Dick" out of several other more benign choices, they are telling you something about themselves. Maybe it's time we pay attention to Mr. Cheney's subliminal message..
:rolleyes:

I would imagine he still has contacts in the secret service etc as well, however the notion that any of those contacts would divulge the President's travel plans is lunacy. Further, not many would know to begin with, and it would be pretty easy to track down who the "leak" was.

Having ties to and being able to gain actionable information are two very different things.

look a shiny new hat...made of foil.

I do not know what this "tin foil" concept is that you, and others, keep referring to.

It appears to be some sort of in-joke, usually employed when serious analysis is required.

Comrade Stalin of Sematicsk.

You know Stalin has a point. How the jews can receive either George I or Dubya (chips off the old Prescott block) with anything less hatred, considering Prescott was busted for funding the nazis, is almost beyond my "paranoid" capablities to imagine strange bedfellows... Oh wait, let me guess, the two most recent Skull 'n Bones Bush (white, powerful, priveledged Texan) men have somehow turned over a new leaf and rejected the powerful grandpappy's pro-nazi supremist moral code right? ...lol..

there is still a lot of violence in Iraq Daily, with or Without Obama being there... ~pocket
Yes but the Rueters excerpt suggests the bombings directly in Bahgdad were "seemingly related". I tend to agree given Cheney's recent pleas to keep troops there and the uncanny way that whenever Cheney wants something, a terrorist presence pops up to whip public sentiments in line..

I would imagine he [Cheney] still has contacts in the secret service etc as well, however the notion that any of those contacts would divulge the President's travel plans is lunacy. Further, not many would know to begin with, and it would be pretty easy to track down who the "leak" was.

Having ties to and being able to gain actionable information are two very different things. ~BigRob
Assuming he only had ties and not still a measure of control...yes. Oh I know, I know...lol...those honorable members of the CIA (each and every single one down to the last) are sworn to serve the current administration..lol..

I mean it's not like he has a group of faithfuls in that organization who say, the minute it was known "change" Obama was coming in had organized a coup in-advance to still maintain control or at the very least, influence, of our military and special forces...

Nah... I mean that would take having to believe that Dick Cheney is sort of a quasi-mobster kingpin who circumvents due process and law in order to get what he wants..

Wait a minute....????

Assuming he only had ties and not still a measure of control...yes. Oh I know, I know...lol...those honorable members of the CIA (each and every single one down to the last) are sworn to serve the current administration..lol..

You will find that withing the government system there are certainly people of all political viewpoints. They will certainly disagree and make political moves to try to advance their own interests, simply look at the 2007 NIE Report. That said, pushing a political agenda and threatening the life of a sitting President are not the same. Regardless of what you think about Vice-President Cheney, he does not wish harm to the President or to the country.

I mean it's not like he has a group of faithfuls in that organization who say, the minute it was known "change" Obama was coming in had organized a coup in-advance to still maintain control or at the very least, influence, of our military and special forces...

Since when did the CIA control the military? Further, many top intelligence positions are political appointees, that would all be put in with the new administration. Your idea that they organized a "coup in advance" is not practical, as you do not promote yourself on a whim, and you do not hold top intelligence positions when a new President comes in.

Nah... I mean that would take having to believe that Dick Cheney is sort of a quasi-mobster kingpin who circumvents due process and law in order to get what he wants..

Wait a minute....????

I will not get into this with you in this thread, I feel like it has been beaten to death in other threads. That said, I disagree 100% with your assessment.

Since when did the CIA control the military?
LOL!! ...Oh my God...lol....

*gets up from falling off chair*

You should seriously consider a career in comedy. I'm laughing so hard it hurts now.

That cat was let out of the bag back in Vietnam pal. We've had a generation reared on the knowledge that the CIA is involved in everything strategic, ESPECIALLY military ops...lol...

It's like your desperate for the old days when the good citizens believed everything they were spoon-fed. The 50s called, they want their mindset back...lol...

And along came the internet..

LOL!! ...Oh my God...lol....

*gets up from falling off chair*

You should seriously consider a career in comedy. I'm laughing so hard it hurts now.

That cat was let out of the bag back in Vietnam pal. We've had a generation reared on the knowledge that the CIA is involved in everything strategic, ESPECIALLY military ops...lol...

It's like your desperate for the old days when the good citizens believed everything they were spoon-fed. The 50s called, they want their mindset back...lol...

And along came the internet..

The CIA does not control the military. You need to update your Vietnam era viewpoints. Every military branch has an intelligence organization now to do their own work. The director of the CIA is not the person that decides how the military gets used. The people that do that are the President, the Joint Chiefs, and military intelligence.

The CIA will run a few operations sure, but that hardly equates to "running the military" as you attempt to claim. Let me guess those...BigOil runs the CIA right?

OK, you want to play dumb for onlookers...lol...

Let's revist what CIA stands for:

C entral I ntelligence A gency

It is the head and all those other sub-departments you mentioned are it's arms and legs. You really are funny you know. If I didn't know better....nevermind..lol..

To think for a millisecond that anyone would buy that the head isn't giving orders to the arms and legs is patently absurd.

Keyword: C entral

And as to BigOil running the CIA...hmmmm...

It's the old couch the truth in parody on paranoia trick..

Let's see....Cheney still runs the CIA (if basic logic and knowledge of the man's modis operandi are operabe..) and Cheney as we all know is a BigOil man...that's a fact in stone.

Well now BigRob, are you couching the truth in the truth?

OK, you want to play dumb for onlookers...lol...

Let's revist what CIA stands for:

C entral I ntelligence A gency

It is the head and all those other sub-departments you mentioned are it's arms and legs. You really are funny you know. If I didn't know better....nevermind..lol..

To think for a millisecond that anyone would buy that the head isn't giving orders to the arms and legs is patently absurd.

Keyword: C entral

Perhaps you should revisit the mandates for each department. The CIA does not control the other intelligence groups.

Stop it..lol...oh God...LOL....

I'm going to crack another rib....lol...

You sir are TOO funny..:p

CENTRAL intelligence agency.

Who are you kidding?

Stop it..lol...oh God...LOL....

I'm going to crack another rib....lol...

You sir are TOO funny..:p

CENTRAL intelligence agency.

Who are you kidding?

The CIA doesn't control, nor dictate to, the other intelligence agencies. This is common knowledge. Don't you remember one of the big stinks about 9/11 was that the various intelligence agencies were not allowed to collaborate on anything? Of course that was a way of trying to deflect blame, but the point remains. The CIA is not in charge, nor has controlling authority over other intel gathering departments.

Simple facts... twilight zone responses.

The CIA doesn't control, nor dictate to, the other intelligence agencies. This is common knowledge. Don't you remember one of the big stinks about 9/11 was that the various intelligence agencies were not allowed to collaborate on anything? Of course that was a way of trying to deflect blame, but the point remains. The CIA is not in charge, nor has controlling authority over other intel gathering departments.

Simple facts... twilight zone responses.

It is a lost cause Andy, Sihouette will probably just "crack another rib."

Werbung:
Ah but we forgot all about the little string of bombings...

Back to the subject: What do terrorists have to gain by rubbing a new administration the wrong way just on the verge of getting what they want (troop withdrawel from Iraq)?

This lingering incongruity just won't go away as easily. I'm thinking 'keep troops in Iraq' because that's what the bombings would assure, or at least try to.

Then I think, who (especially just recently) has been going on and on about how wrong Obama is for withdrawel and how americans need to stand up to him and tell him to keep troops there?

And then Presto! We have a terrorist action geared to engender exactly those sentiments.

This is kindergarten stuff. I'm using Occam's Razor here folks.. The simplicity of the "mystery" is so simple that it's blinding..

Back