who is barry soetoro?

Israel hardly "carpet bombs" civilians with anything, let alone the F-16.

No one has said that. There are numerous good people in both places, however segments of the population (especially in Gaza and the West Bank etc) are the ones that make it hard for the other Palestinians.

Israel is never simply going to go away, as much as it seems the Palestinians want that to occur.

That said, they were offered quite the deal by Olmert, and responsibility for not taking it lies solely with them.

Perhaps it is easier on Israeli children when Palestinians regularly fire rocket into cities? What would you do if rockets were being fired into your cities? Sit there? That seems to be what you think they should do.

ever look into the casualty figures from 1970 to now?

id like to see the source on how many childern were rocket attacked by palistinian children... thanks.

Werbung:
ever look into the casualty figures from 1970 to now?

What body count threshold would you place on a nation before it can act to defend itself?

id like to see the source on how many childern were rocket attacked by palistinian children... thanks.

Obviously this question cannot be answered. However, there are videos of Palestinian terrorists using schools and other public areas to launch rocket and mortar attacks into Israel. When Israel responds, who is really to blame?

What body count threshold would you place on a nation before it can act to defend itself?

Obviously this question cannot be answered. However, there are videos of Palestinian terrorists using schools and other public areas to launch rocket and mortar attacks into Israel. When Israel responds, who is really to blame?

i hope your "god" is an understanding god...

you have 2 teams....

team 1... lives in team 2's base...kills/beats team 2...
team 1 claims they are the victoms
while team 2 is on the ground in a pool of blood dismembered
team 1 says look at me...feel sorry for me...
team 1 kills 100 brownies.... in retalliation team 2 will kill four of team 1

i hope your god understans... the dismembered, vaporized...are the BAD GUYS.... and the guys with the TANKS,JETS, sophisticated weaponry are the "VICTOMS"

we humans are discusting.

have i been to palistine and saw the israeli jets bomb women and children? no.. i saw the countless videos...

have you watched any of the vids ive posted? or have you been so conditioned that it would be "anti-semitic" to watch anything critical of your precious israeli daddy?

OK, thanks for answering my question. To answer your question, yes.

First, don't believe everything you read or see on videos. Next, from first hand experience both sides have been unusually cruel and in some cases plain stupid, but that is what happens when religion, politics, and land get crossed.

Now, about your loose tongue and calling Israel "my precious daddy" - bite me!!! Stop being a rude sniveling child. You seem to have some intelligence and then you make a comment like that which makes you sound like an idiot...Stop It!...Make a point and argue things on merit. If others disagree, then prove them wrong, but stop the "not so cute" slinging of cheap comments.

They Illegal hold that land, the UN has repeated this time and time again...( funny its enough for you guys to cry invade Iraq, but if they say same about Israel its nothing) and yes Obama has gone after them for building more ILLEGAL settlements...while acting like they are trying to negotiate with Palestine....

Also the 6 day war...was actuly started By Israel, you can say it was preemptive, but fact is they are the first to move..They where not even suppose to take the West bank for the reason of not wanting to deal with the Palestinians...To bad they did not listen to there own plan... Since they took it over...Every Palestinian there is being held by a Occupying force, and should do what any people taken by a occupant force who they do not wish to be occupied by should do....Fight back, and Kill as many troops as you can and try to get your land back.

If Isreal wants any shot at peace...its simple get the F out and at min hold to your original borders.. Israel a artificial state that was formed out of guilt with no regard to the fact othe people where already there.

I agree with what rob said in his reply to you, the only thing I would add is

not only is the UN is as useless as tits on a boar, they are also very anti Jewish and anti American and the US should pull out of the UN in every way and start something else (after we get a new president)

Israel_stealing_palestine.jpg

I would show you a map of palistine and Jewish land from long before any you posted but the only problem is ....

THERE WAS NO PALISTINE, ONLY Jewish land :)

This goes back to when Ariel Sharon was the Defense Minister of Israel and Yassir Arafat was the Palestine leader.

One day Mr. Sharon and Mr. Arafat decided to have a meeting to try and decide borders and boundaries of Israel/Palestine.

As they sat down and started talking, Ariel Sharon said it was a custom in his land to tell a story before you start a meeting of this nature. Arafat agreed and listened to the story.

Ariel Sharon started the story with Joshua as they were about to reach the Promised Land. Joshua decided to take a bath in a pool of clear water. When he was done swimming he got out of the water naked and looked for his clothes. They were missing. Caleb was there with him and said, Joshua a Palestinian stole your clothes!

At this point in the story Yassir Arafat jumped up and said REDUCULOUS!!! This is nonsense. There were not even any Palestinian’s here in those days! How dare you accuse us of stealing?

After this, with a grin Ariel Sharon said …Yes, now that that has been established. Let’s start our talk on who has the rights to the land.

I agree with what rob said in his reply to you, the only thing I would add is

not only is the UN is as useless as tits on a boar, they are also very anti Jewish and anti American and the US should pull out of the UN in every way and start something else (after we get a new president)

I think the UN has its problems in the realm of conflict prevention, but that is not all the UN does. I think they have shown some effectiveness in the realms of disease prevention etc..

I think a US withdrawal from the UN would be a mistake. Why withdraw from an organization when nothing that you disagree with can be passed by them, and from which you can get a few tangible benefits?

I think the UN has its problems in the realm of conflict prevention, but that is not all the UN does. I think they have shown some effectiveness in the realms of disease prevention etc..

I think a US withdrawal from the UN would be a mistake. Why withdraw from an organization when nothing that you disagree with can be passed by them, and from which you can get a few tangible benefits?

Israel attacks UN school in Gaza
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5521925.ece

Israel Attacks UN Aid Convoys to Gaza
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=11728

Did Israel Attack the U.N. 'Accidentally on Purpose'?
http://www.alternet.org/story/39518/

Israel attacks UN school in Gaza
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5521925.ece

Israel Attacks UN Aid Convoys to Gaza
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=11728

Did Israel Attack the U.N. 'Accidentally on Purpose'?
http://www.alternet.org/story/39518/

I am not sure what this is supposed to prove...

Israel responded to these allegations that Palestinian militants had infiltrated that camp and used it as a base of operations, a scenario that fits exactly into the model of how these militants operate.

A sad accident.

this reminds me of the end of 1984... where winston finally admits that 2+2=5... i just cannot do it..

im starting to break!!

israel loves peace
israel is not racist
palistinians are the evil ones
israel is simply defending themselvs

america is not controled by israel "the most powerfull lobby in washington"
and if it was...is that wrong?

iran has nukes and must be killed
saddams troops are killing incubator babies in kuwait
saddam has hidden mobile bio-chemical trucks to mix bio-bombs
500 tons of nerve gas
bin laden is in afghanistan

my conditioning is now complete.

I am not sure what this is supposed to prove...

Israel responded to these allegations that Palestinian militants had infiltrated that camp and used it as a base of operations, a scenario that fits exactly into the model of how these militants operate.

A sad accident.

More sad as it was no accident. It was expressly planned that these innocents would be killed for propaganda purposes. The saddest thing is how other muslims use these people like meaningless pawns in their endless war on Israel. But its their way. Wasn;t it Golda Mier who said there could be no peace until they started loving their children more than they hated Israel ?

If the UN does good work in disease prevention then make that their only job because they suck at the rest.

What benefit do we get and is it worth the cost we have to pay?

and couldnt we get better than what ever benefits we get if we started something else with normal countries?

this reminds me of the end of 1984... where winston finally admits that 2+2=5... i just cannot do it..

im starting to break!!

israel loves peace
israel is not racist
palistinians are the evil ones
israel is simply defending themselvs

america is not controled by israel "the most powerfull lobby in washington"
and if it was...is that wrong?

iran has nukes and must be killed
saddams troops are killing incubator babies in kuwait
saddam has hidden mobile bio-chemical trucks to mix bio-bombs
500 tons of nerve gas
bin laden is in afghanistan

my conditioning is now complete.

Could you already be saying 2+2=5?

Palistine only straps bombs on mentally retarded people to remote control blow them up with a group of inocent people in a cafe as a way to bring peace.

Palistine is just defending their people when they blow their self up with a group on a city bus.

Palistine is just defending their people when they use a religious structure to hide in and fight from or use children as shields.

If you can say those things are ok or you can justify that perhaps you are already adding funny and just dont realize it?

Werbung:
Could you already be saying 2+2=5?

Palistine only straps bombs on mentally retarded people to remote control blow them up with a group of inocent people in a cafe as a way to bring peace.

the bombings are acts of desperation...almost always follow a mass killing by israel... who has sophisticated weaponery.

Palistine is just defending their people when they blow their self up with a group on a city bus.?

act of desperation..do your homework and learn that those are EFFECTS of the constant murders by israel.

Palistine is just defending their people when they use a religious structure to hide in and fight from or use children as shields.?

israeli troops target children....are trying to say the israeli troops are MORAL?

If you can say those things are ok or you can justify that perhaps you are already adding funny and just dont realize it?

nothing is ok when people are being oppressed and killed... and the oppressed are called THE BAD GUYS.

do some homework isnstead of just blindly serving israel.

Back