WHO Is Inciting Interracial Violence?

TheJPRD

TheJPRD
19 August 2013

Woe be to anyone who mentions black violence. Woe be to anyone who openly supports the jury decision in the Zimmerman-Martin case. Woe be to anyone who says that whites are NOT violent racists. Woe be to anyone who proclaims that a black person is guilty or that a white person is innocent. Many blacks and whites on the left will punish such persons, accusing them of racism, and of inciting racial violence. Anyone, white or black who openly speaks the truth must be punished. If not, the truth will destroy the lies upon which the Democrat Party bases its very existence. The race-baiting demagogues of the left cannot allow the truth to be spoken.

Let’s look at the interracial crime involving only white offenders and black victims, and black offenders and white victims. An in-depth analysis of such violence concludes that black-on-white violence is reaching epidemic proportion. Blacks commit violence against whites FAR more than whites commit violence against blacks. Why is this the case, and who is responsible for it?

Left-wing, race-baiting blacks and whites are responsible for this tragedy. For years these demagogues have been accusing "whites" of being racists, of being violent towards blacks, and of being at fault for all of the ills faced by black citizens. They've demonized white people in the minds of many blacks. Those blacks who've been brainwashed by such bigotry seem to feel that whites are always to blame, whereas blacks are always innocent in interracial violence. As always, these leftists are liars!

When one looks at the universe of violence that occurs between just blacks and whites, blacks are responsible for 87% of the total. In other words, out of every 100 cases of black-white and white-black, interracial violence, the violence is perpetrated 87 times by blacks against whites. This statistic is all the more despicable considering that blacks represent only 14% of the combined black-white population. The statistic is an average of the most recent 13 years for which data is available, 1996-2008. All we hear from leftists and their media lap dogs are claims of white racism. Their claims are LIES! It's time we start calling them LIARS!

The Zimmerman-Martin case is a prime example of the effect of leftist bigotry. Martin could have easily gone home, for he had plenty of time to do so. He decided, however, that no white man had a right to ask him what he was doing. Instead of going home, Martin decided to teach the uppity, "creepy white cracker" a lesson. Martin attacked Zimmerman, and Zimmerman had every right to defend himself from that violent attack. Instead, the demagogues of the left attack Zimmerman for not allowing himself to be beaten to death by a racist, black "kid" who thinks it's open-season on whites. Martin was a self-centered, bigoted, and violent person who'd been brainwashed to believe that whites are racists, and that he had every right to be violent towards them. Instead of blaming Zimmerman for defending himself, leftists should look in their mirrors if they want to see the real criminals!!!!

Readers will not find the statistic described above anywhere, unless you’re willing to do the math necessary. The raw data exists in the form of DOJ Bureau of Statistics Report #42. That report by year lists the total number of white victims and black victims of several violent crime types. For each total of victims, the report lists the percentages of offenders by race in each crime type. ONE must multiply the total number of white victims by the percentage of those who were the victims of black offenders, and vice versa.

Anyone wishing to challenge the claim made above is welcome to do so. Such challenges are encouraged! Only through rigorous challenge can truth be proven to be truth. As I’ve stated in this forum before, the safest place for any black citizen to be is in the company of white citizens!

Werbung:
No challenge here JPRD ....

I have been calling the racist LIARS all along. The problem with this topic is the same with any other "leftist belief" ... it is simply a matter of IQ, or the lack there of. The sheeple in our society lack the intellectual ability to see past the propaganda that is being promoted by the communist American left and the Communist Party, USA, d.b.a. the Democratic Party.

There is some truth that these sheeple are a victim of indoctrinated education, or again, lack there of and the propaganda that is forced upon our society daily.

But, for the most part, sheeples are not "Free Thinking Men" and women, of course to be PC!

It is the very reason why Iraq or Afghanistan will not see a democracy at this point and certainly not a Constitutional Republic. It is the very reason for the story and bloody history of Liberia.

The communist policies of the American left have completely annihilated the black families and culture in America and yet you continue to see them support these polices with an overwhelming 91% +.....

Why is this?

Now just what would Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and the rest of the professional race-baiters do with themselves if there weren’t situations like the Martin killing? Money and power follow those that scream RACISM at every turn, even if credibility does not. The two aforementioned gentlemen (and I use the term guardedly) have been wrong before in their racist accusations – grossly wrong – but that never seems to give them pause.
Both men will loudly proclaim racist motivations behind any of the cases like this, without reservation. Why? Because their affluence and social impact come from preaching permanent victimhood and that the United States is just a rotten, racist country. Where would they be if they didn’t have the national stage to yell their nonsense? I suppose they could just be community organizers, but that just doesn’t pay as well, or garner so much publicity. Now would it, Jesse and Al?
I hate to bring actual, you know,facts to the conversation, but they may just be pertinent. You see, in 2011, there were 3,172 white victims of homicide in the United States. Of these cases, whites were killed by other whites 2,630 times, by blacks 448 times. This means that off all the murders committed towards white people, other whites are the perpetrators over 82 percent of the time.
During the same year, there were 2,695 black victims of homicide. Of these crimes, 2,447 were committed by other blacks, 193 by whites. 193. That is a very important number, because what it tells you is that white people kill blacks at a massive, reprehensible rate – around 7 percent. That seven percent is truly indicative of a racist culture, isn’t it, Jesse and Al?
In totality, what you have is whites killing blacks at around 7 percent of all homicides, and blacks killing whites at around double that rate, approximately 14 percent. Now call me crazy, but that doesn’t seem to be the narrative spewed forth by Jackson, Sharpton, Chris Matthews, and the mainstream media. If you didn’t know better, and if you listened to them, you would think that black people are getting butchered by whites at a truly astounding rate. But that just isn’t reality.
Listen to the threats of riots, and the baseless allegations of widespread racism. If it were true, if George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin, it would be tragic, but still a statistical anomaly. No one should be able to ignore reality and pretend that the US is still the refuge of the KKK and other racist groups. There is no doubt that there are still pockets of racism in our country, but certain people have a vested interest in making the issue seem bigger than it is. We have made impressive progress in the last 50 years, and Al, and Jesse, and Chris should not be allowed to ignore it. But they won’t change – not when they are handsomely rewarded for crying wolf.
If there is a reason anyone should be upset it is that the KKK was a horrible, racist organization that did unspeakable things to black people. It was also an active arm of the Democrat Party. I hate to be all historically accurate and everything, but there it is.
Al, Jessie, and Chris – you are Democrats, right?

Really those two are geniuses.

They rendered the venerable NAACP irrelevant and turned "civil rights" into big business. And they took a page out of LBJs playbook by seeing to it that black folks see nothing for their complicity in the scam.

Of course its really nothing but extortion but its legal.

Not as dumb as they look.

In America today, I see more racism in the black community, than in all the other races. But for some reason whites are projected to be the only race to be held up as racists.

And yes, it's been so exploited today, that people are fed up with the accusations when there is very little of it, and I draw that opinion from living in Los Angeles my whole life. We have every race and culture you can imagine living here, and the blacks here are the more racists than any of the others.

I also think that the race baiters have done such a miserable job in their own communities, that they use the race card to keep the "victimhood" going for fear of being held responsible, or to use it to shut down any truth being held up to expose them.

But it's not just Sharpton and Jackson. The Democrats are even more sinister, using the black community, like slave owners on a plantation. They have a strong voting block by keeping them dependent victims of "the man".

No challenge here JPRD ....

I have been calling the racist LIARS all along. The problem with this topic is the same with any other "leftist belief" ... it is simply a matter of IQ, or the lack there of. The sheeple in our society lack the intellectual ability to see past the propaganda that is being promoted by the communist American left and the Communist Party, USA, d.b.a. the Democratic Party.

There is some truth that these sheeple are a victim of indoctrinated education, or again, lack there of and the propaganda that is forced upon our society daily.

But, for the most part, sheeples are not "Free Thinking Men" and women, of course to be PC!

It is the very reason why Iraq or Afghanistan will not see a democracy at this point and certainly not a Constitutional Republic. It is the very reason for the story and bloody history of Liberia.

The communist policies of the American left have completely annihilated the black families and culture in America and yet you continue to see them support these polices with an overwhelming 91% +.....

Why is this?

You’re right that to a great extent the problem lies with “Political Correctness” (PC). Dr. Benjamin Carson has attacked this PC lunacy, and considers it a serious obstacle in the path of racial harmony. The fact that it’s politically incorrect these days to call a liar “A Liar” has much to do with the dissemination of false claims.

Even Fox News, the whipping boy of the political left, is unwilling to call out leftist liars. There’s apparently an unwritten law that leftist liars must be treated as if they simply have different opinions. If a leftist opinion is a flat-out lie, it is not worthy of being titled “an opinion”. Conservative politicians are either incapable or unwilling to gather the facts to support their arguments, call their leftist opponents “liars”, and challenge those leftists with the facts and giving them no quarter. Leftists are experts at slight-of-hand diversions, turning Conservative arguments in meaningless directions for which Conservatives are unprepared to respond. Conservatives must begin to anticipate those leftist counter-arguments, and be prepared to jam those counter-arguments down their throats with facts. Debating forums like the one here at HouseOfPolitics allows us to trial-run our positions, assess leftist reactions, and prepare the data needed to destroy their counter-arguments.

For instance, I’m fully prepared for any and all leftist challenges to the analysis I performed on black-white violence. When they ask for links, I’ll provide them. When they tell us that the statistics I quoted in this post can’t be found at those links, I’ll walk them through every calculation needed to arrive at those statistics. When they claim that black-on-white violence is due to whites having more property than blacks, and that the violence is a “have-and-have-not” issue instead of a racial one, I’m prepared to make such claims look ridiculous.

Unless and until we Conservatives quit treating leftists as worthy opponents, and start treating them as the lying, uninformed, race-baiting demagogues that they really are, we’ll continue to feign respect for them that they don’t deserve. We must treat the left as they treat us, by pointing an accusatory finger at them, calling them what they are, and demonstrating the disastrous effects that their policies have on race relations in general, and the condition of black citizens in particular.

As frustrating and undeserved as leftist claims against whites are, our Conservative, black brothers and sisters suffer far more than we whites. Democrats have no problem attacking and trying to destroy Conservative blacks. Democrats don’t consider those attacks “racist”. Conservatives of all skin colors are forming the true, interracial society that America can be! This newly-forming society must join together in a well-informed and intellectually-prepared army capable of destroying the leftist demagogues using their own tactics and weapons. We Conservatives are lucky, however, for our positions are based on facts and logic, not on lies and distortions. We’ll never be demagogues if our claims are the Truth!

I hate to bring actual, you know,facts to the conversation, but they may just be pertinent. You see, in 2011, there were 3,172 white victims of homicide in the United States. Of these cases, whites were killed by other whites 2,630 times, by blacks 448 times. This means that off all the murders committed towards white people, other whites are the perpetrators over 82 percent of the time.
During the same year, there were 2,695 black victims of homicide. Of these crimes, 2,447 were committed by other blacks, 193 by whites. 193. That is a very important number, because what it tells you is that white people kill blacks at a massive, reprehensible rate – around 7 percent. That seven percent is truly indicative of a racist culture, isn’t it, Jesse and Al?

Cash, Please post a link to 2011 murder data. I've not seen it anywhere. It can give better insight into this problem if the statistics we quote only involves black and white, interracial violence. In other words, the key data are the 448 whites killed by blacks, and the 193 blacks killed by whites. That data shows that blacks committed 70% of all such murders in 2011.

Cash, Please post a link to 2011 murder data. I've not seen it anywhere. It can give better insight into this problem if the statistics we quote only involves black and white, interracial violence. In other words, the key data are the 448 whites killed by blacks, and the 193 blacks killed by whites. That data shows that blacks committed 70% of all such murders in 2011.
I am looking for it now...get back to ya..

You’re right that to a great extent the problem lies with “Political Correctness” (PC). Dr. Benjamin Carson has attacked this PC lunacy, and considers it a serious obstacle in the path of racial harmony. The fact that it’s politically incorrect these days to call a liar “A Liar” has much to do with the dissemination of false claims.

Even Fox News, the whipping boy of the political left, is unwilling to call out leftist liars. There’s apparently an unwritten law that leftist liars must be treated as if they simply have different opinions. If a leftist opinion is a flat-out lie, it is not worthy of being titled “an opinion”. Conservative politicians are either incapable or unwilling to gather the facts to support their arguments, call their leftist opponents “liars”, and challenge those leftists with the facts and giving them no quarter. Leftists are experts at slight-of-hand diversions, turning Conservative arguments in meaningless directions for which Conservatives are unprepared to respond. Conservatives must begin to anticipate those leftist counter-arguments, and be prepared to jam those counter-arguments down their throats with facts. Debating forums like the one here at HouseOfPolitics allows us to trial-run our positions, assess leftist reactions, and prepare the data needed to destroy their counter-arguments.

For instance, I’m fully prepared for any and all leftist challenges to the analysis I performed on black-white violence. When they ask for links, I’ll provide them. When they tell us that the statistics I quoted in this post can’t be found at those links, I’ll walk them through every calculation needed to arrive at those statistics. When they claim that black-on-white violence is due to whites having more property than blacks, and that the violence is a “have-and-have-not” issue instead of a racial one, I’m prepared to make such claims look ridiculous.

Unless and until we Conservatives quit treating leftists as worthy opponents, and start treating them as the lying, uninformed, race-baiting demagogues that they really are, we’ll continue to feign respect for them that they don’t deserve. We must treat the left as they treat us, by pointing an accusatory finger at them, calling them what they are, and demonstrating the disastrous effects that their policies have on race relations in general, and the condition of black citizens in particular.

As frustrating and undeserved as leftist claims against whites are, our Conservative, black brothers and sisters suffer far more than we whites. Democrats have no problem attacking and trying to destroy Conservative blacks. Democrats don’t consider those attacks “racist”. Conservatives of all skin colors are forming the true, interracial society that America can be! This newly-forming society must join together in a well-informed and intellectually-prepared army capable of destroying the leftist demagogues using their own tactics and weapons. We Conservatives are lucky, however, for our positions are based on facts and logic, not on lies and distortions. We’ll never be demagogues if our claims are the Truth!
Well said JPRD .....

But, you have to realize leftism is a disease with pure evil at it's core. The brainwashed sheeple are not interested in facts and no amount of facts or links or even common sense can combat their illness.

Other than for pure entertainment purposes, you would be simply wasting your time challenging wacko leftist with facts. I think your time would much better be spent on discussing matters with the rational thinking members of our society.

Jesse Jackson paid lip service to the recent wave of black violence against whites. After saying that all violence was bad, Jackson specifically decried black violence against other blacks. What's that, Jesse? You think blacks should spend more effort being violent against whites???? Blacks are doing a great job of that already! Between 1996 and 2008, blacks committed 92% of all black/white interracial rapes/sexual assaults, 87% of all black/white interracial crimes of violence, and 85% of all black/white interracial assault!

As usual, the Leftist-Democrat claims about rampant black-on-black violence are..... LIES! Between 1996 and 2008, blacks committed violent crimes against other blacks 51% of the time. In other words, when black offenders committed violence, they chose other blacks as victims 51% of the time. It sounds like blacks are equal-opportunity offenders when it comes to violence.

If Jesse Jackson is really concerned that folks of one skin color are being too violent against others of the same skin color, he should be addressing White on White violence!!! Between 1996 and 2008, whites committed violent crimes against other whites 97% of the time. One might conclude that whites hate whites??? That's right, racist white people chose black victims 3% of the time! Whites are such racists, aren't they?

Werbung:
Well said JPRD .....

But, you have to realize leftism is a disease with pure evil at it's core. The brainwashed sheeple are not interested in facts and no amount of facts or links or even common sense can combat their illness.

Other than for pure entertainment purposes, you would be simply wasting your time challenging wacko leftist with facts. I think your time would much better be spent on discussing matters with the rational thinking members of our society.

I must disagree with you that the tactics I suggested would be a waste of time. Perhaps I could have expressed myself better. I'm not suggesting that logical, factual arguments will change the minds of leftists. My emphasis on logic and facts has more to do with preparing Conservatives to combat leftist attacks on our motives. The key tactic I'm suggesting is that we Conservatives start calling-out leftist demagogues and identifying them as "inciters of racial violence by blacks against whites". THEY are the racists, THEY are the demagogues, and THEY alone are the ones creating an atmosphere that fosters interracial violence. Leftist demagogues are "accessories before the fact" in the epidemic of black-on-white violence!!!

Instead of defending OUR character from leftist accusations that we're racists, we must put the left in a position of having to defend THEMSELVES from accusations that are TRUE. Make sense?

Back