The Knock Out Game: The Black on White Race Crime the MSM Media is Not Reporting

The desperation of the people on this thread to portray black people negatively tells you a lot about them and why they really hate Obama

Good christyn racists

I suppose I should be careful as nearly all those people who load up with guns and commit mass murder in schools and cinemas etc in the US are white

Werbung:
The desperation of the people on this thread to portray black people negatively tells you a lot about them and why they really hate Obama
Hard Line news stories (something you have never posted) of this black on white crime crime does portray theses thugs negatively .... and rightfully so!

I suppose I should be careful as nearly all those people who load up with guns and commit mass murder in schools and cinemas etc in the US are white
Yes most are white and are aligned with the same sick ideology that you align yourself with.

Face it Dawky .... you are just as sick as the people you speak out against!

John Dooley the cab driver
b2s_taxicab121113_12092571_8col.jpg

this beautiful lady in video she is labeled racist also :(
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t996300/

Carlson, please refrain from posting stormfront links here. associating yourself with that group is ak7n to associating yourself with the Ku Klux Klan here. or to put it more succinctly, I have a real problem with skinheads. Ive tolerated your stuff to date because you are a kid and dont know better. stornfront is too many steps into the dark side of racism.

Carlson, please refrain from posting stormfront links here. associating yourself with that group is ak7n to associating yourself with the Ku Klux Klan here. or to put it more succinctly, I have a real problem with skinheads. Ive tolerated your stuff to date because you are a kid and dont know better. stornfront is too many steps into the dark side of racism.
Really dog ....

His point was not "racist" ... and even though stormfront can certainly be associated with racism .... I do not think that was his point!

Long Island man arrested in multiple 'knockout' assaults - EXCLUSIVE

AMITYVILLE, New York (WABC) -- Law enforcement sources tell Eyewitness News, a 20-year-old Long Island man is under arrest and is expect to be charged with up to 7 counts of 'knockout' assaults that date back to April of 2013.

Darryl Mitchell of Amityville is expected to be charged in the assaults of residents, at least two of them elderly in the Babylon to Amityville area.

Charged with assault but, not a hate crime .... in fact there is no mention of the race of the victims at all when we all know they were targeted because of race and more specifically because they were white!

Werbung:
Back