Media and police ignore savage beating of two white reporters.

steveox

Did the Media and Police Ignore Mob Beating of Two White Reporters?

Chalk up another entry in the recent string of racially motivated assaults. Today’s story comes from Norfolk, Virginia, where a white couple were beaten savagely by a group of (according to reports) between 30 and 100 black youths. Apparently, the beating was so brutal that the couple could only manage to scream out the intersection at which they were located – “Church and Brambleton.

– as the blows rained down:

The victim’s friend, a young woman, tried to pull him back into his car. Attackers came after her, pulling her hair, punching her head and causing a bloody scratch to the surface of her eye. She called 911. A recording told her all lines were busy. She called again. Busy. On her third try, she got through and, hysterical, could scream only their location

Church and Brambleton. Church and Brambleton. Church and Brambleton.

It happened four blocks from where they work, here at The Virginian-Pilot.

Two weeks have passed since reporters Dave Forster and Marjon Rostami – friends to me and many others at the newspaper – were attacked on a Saturday night as they drove home from a show at the Attucks Theatre. They had stopped at a red light, in a crowd of at least 100 young people walking on the sidewalk. Rostami locked her car door. Someone threw a rock at her window. Forster got out to confront the rock-thrower, and that’s when the beating began

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/media-and-police-ignore-savage-beating-of-two-white-reporters/

Here We Go!!! I knew this would happen after the Zimmermann Killed a black man. And Get this,, WHERES THE KL KLUX KLAN??? WHERE ARE THE NAZI SKIN HEADS Demanding this blacks be prositcuted? Why the Police wont call this an hate crime? Wheres Eric Holder and the Justice dept? Why wasnt the Police Chief fired? See its the Double Standard what happened in Sanford Florida and Norfolk VA.

Werbung:
Its the Far left who feel this doesnt make news. But what if a bunch of white guys beating up a black guy? Oh yeah it would make news and The Black Panthers, the police and Eric Holder would got involved.

Its the Far left who feel this doesnt make news. But what if a bunch of white guys beating up a black guy? Oh yeah it would make news and The Black Panthers, the police and Eric Holder would got involved.

you left out Jessie, Al, BO, the CBC and the UN human rights commission..

Same Point dog,,I didnt leave everything out. Im Making a point the left doesnt see this is nessary as making news. But Zimmerman shoot and killed a black boy wearing a hoodie cause he thought he was suspicious. But A Bunch of black guys beating up white reporters for no reason sounds to me its a hate crime. But police doesnt see it that way and the news media doesnt see it that way neither. But when Black Panthers threat Zimmermanns family it should be considered as an hate crime.

Same Point dog,,I didnt leave everything out. Im Making a point the left doesnt see this is nessary as making news. But Zimmerman shoot and killed a black boy wearing a hoodie cause he thought he was suspicious. But A Bunch of black guys beating up white reporters for no reason sounds to me its a hate crime. But police doesnt see it that way and the news media doesnt see it that way neither. But when Black Panthers threat Zimmermanns family it should be considered as an hate crime.

no argument but white apologists see to it that this foolishness persists

If Blacks or Muslims commit hate crimes, you can bet the media won't report on it.

Yeah like if you critze catholics media wont deal with it. But if you critze Islam or Jewish religion the media will be all over on it

Yeah like if you critze catholics media wont deal with it. But if you critze Islam or Jewish religion the media will be all over on it

The media doesn't need to report on Catholic bashing...they are doing most of it.

‘Not Really Set Up to Cover the Extreme Left’
At least he called it an exteme left group and didn't tr;y to spin it as an extreme right group, which I expected.

I've never been a fan of Michael Savage, but he was right when he said liberals have a mental disorder.

I Just watch the Virgina Attornery General on Oreilly factor. He refused to do anything about this case. Look at sanford Zimmermann arrest. It was the Black Panthers demanded he get arrested. Now what will make Virgina do the right thing? Get the Kl Klux Klan guys and the Nazi Skinheads in Norfolk demanding to make arrests or they take matters into their own hands like they did back in the 30s
hanging.JPG

Thats the way of the old south. Virgina was home to Robert E Lee and thats where the confederacy was born.

Werbung:
Back