Who owns the Federal Reserve Bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed that across the board, no one but me is talking to you? How much interest do you beleive people have in talking to someone who has little to offer beyond name calling and insult hurling? Your debate skills are next to non existent and if you subtract the name calling and insult from your posts, there is little else there.

Werbung:
Actually, neither of you is making a particularly credible argument anymore. Could we maybe get an agreement between the two of you to quit the name calling? Oh, and the whole thing where you quote something and then just say, "Yes, I did," or "No, I didn't," is annoying as hell too and only clutters your posts. Honestly, I can barely read this thread now. Is there anyone else in the same boat I am on this one?

OK. First off, who is china going to sell them to. Secondly, how does the transfer of their ownership represent anything more than a transfer of ownership. The securities are what they are regardless of who owns them. Thirdly, how would being on the gold standard prevent the very same sort of thing from happening?

China actually dosent have to really "sell off the stockpiled dollars"..but when they have recentlt discussed moving away from the dollar and dumping some of the trillion they hold what they dis discuss was flooding the market with Large Military purchases for jets and technology as well as other large expenditures using
as much of the reserve that they could thus lessining the amount they carry that combined with other moves on theyre part would in a sense "save theyre shirts" as they themselves put it

Have you noticed that across the board, no one but me is talking to you? How much interest do you beleive people have in talking to someone who has little to offer beyond name calling and insult hurling? Your debate skills are next to non existent and if you subtract the name calling and insult from your posts, there is little else there.
well at this level of the discussion, average every day internet posters. are going to simply start dropping out. As most either dont have the understanding of it all .....or perhaps they just dont want to., as you must admit, to a majority of people, this is just plain boring stuff.

And they really havent ever taken the time to get this deep into the subject .you dont always call names you use your percieved sense of writing skill to slide your jabs in under the surface . your just as adept at ridicule and insult
you just like to try and disguise it.....

Youll have to admit she has gotten Far Far Further along than you had ever imagined at this point its a little bit like work trying to keep up eh?T-B is very well learned in this and has taken you to task something youd never imagined would happen

Im enjoying the discussion please continue

And they really havent ever taken the time to get this deep into the subject .you dont always call names you use your percieved sense of writing skill to slide your jabs in under the surface . your just as adept at ridicule and insult
you just like to try and disguise it.....

That may be your perception but is not the intent. If the writing is intimidating, I really can't be blamed for that, it is simply how I write. I work in a lab and write reports on my findings for much of the day. I am required to be precice in what I say. If it were my intention to insult her directly, there would be no need to guess that it was my intent. Her writing is analogous to a blunt instrument. Not much ever gets done with a blunt instrument unless destruction is the goal. She writes like a large number of libertarians and folks like her do more damage to the reputation of libertarianism than I could ever do. She is an ambassador for her philosophy and even you must admit that she isn't a very good one.

Youll have to admit she has gotten Far Far Further along than you had ever imagined at this point its a little bit like work trying to keep up eh?T-B is very well learned in this and has taken you to task something youd never imagined would happen[/quote]

She has yet to accurately describe how we could not have ended up in the same situation were we on the gold standard and had no federal reserve. We are where we are as the result of some very poor financial management on the part of the government, not because of the nature of our currency.

Im enjoying the discussion please continue

To tell the truth, I don't have much interest in further conversation with her. A grain of a point in a basket of insult and name calling isn't particularly interesting. I believe the volume that she writes is a defense mechanism. This discussion could easily be handled in manageable bites rather than wading through the vast sea of trivialities.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back