Who Said it?

Yes, I have said several times that BO should cut spending. Raising taxes for political purposes? The R's are just as guilty of playing politics. They seem to want to stay in favor with their wealthy campaign donors just as BO wants to stay in favor with the 98%.

There is much wrong in that short statement, but it does reveal your political persuasion.

Do you not believe BO is playing politics with the fiscal cliff? Do you NOT know that raising rates on the wealthy will generate little revenue and is PURE politics....but you like it when the wealthy pay more....even though they pay the lion share now.
Do you NOT know that the Ds hold all the cards in this contest.....the fiscal cliff is a D WET DREAM!!! They get to raise taxes on EVERYONE and cut defense big time....yippee!!!

BO intends to go over the fiscal cliff and blame the Rs....and you will dutifully believe his lies. Did you know that Dirty Harry Reid refused to even vote of BO's fiscal cliff plan???? Yeah thought so. http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben..._obamageithner_fiscal_cliff_plan_reid_objects

And regarding the Bush tax cuts, guess what? They cut taxes for EVERYONE...not just the wealthy as the Ds and their media have proclaimed for a years. No doubt you believed the lie.

And you claim the Rs favor the wealthy and BO the 98%. You must be joking. Did you get that from MSLSD???

Werbung:
A loophole would be an unintended means of getting around the laws regarding taxes. When the rich pay 15% on investment income that is not a loophole that is exactly how the system was planned to operate. ...
Right. What I was thinking is that the capital gains should be raised to the extent that Warren Buffet is not paying less taxes than his receptionist.

yes there is an aging population. And after years of working and saving and getting raises the elderly tend to hve the most money. And yes they are living longer while being sicker. Mostly of diseases that could have been prevented if they had taken care of themselves better. Now, if we had not taken fica from them all their lives and they had invested that money and they had known that they were responsible for their own futures so they had taken care of themselves then they would be healthier and far richer and could easily afford the insurance and care that would cost less.
The elderly tend to have the most money?? Where did you get that statistic?

A few can do what you say, but remember, by definition half the people are below average intelligence and many have subsistence level jobs. Just like the debt ridden government, a majority of people don't plan for the future. I don't know where you come from but in my area there are lots of downtrodden people that simply can't make ends meet. That's the way things are, and they are the voters.

My wife and I invested the maximum in the Keogh plans, or IRAs, and saved as much as we could. Our companies had no other retirement plans. We are now on Medicaid and Soc. Sec. I don't see how we could pay for today's rates for medical insurance, and we are much better off than most in this area. I simply disagree that many responsible people can "easily afford" insurance.

Come on...we both know that most of the media is in the tank for BO. The broadcast network news programs are COMPLETELY in the tank.

And as Big Rob stated, BO could have eliminated much of the deficit had he stopped the wars and discontinued the stimulus. He chose to keep spending and warring.
I have no idea. I don't watch any broadcast network news. I get my news from the local paper and Jon Stewart's Daily Show when I want entertainment. Our paper gave much more coverage to Romney's campaign to the extent that letter writers complained. Large pictures and stories of him were printed daily, and much less of Obama's.

I have said in prior posts that agree with you and Rob that he should have stopped both wars much sooner. As far as stimulus spending, I have no opinion on whether that slowed a recession or not. People have made a case either way.

There is much wrong in that short statement, but it does reveal your political persuasion.

Do you not believe BO is playing politics with the fiscal cliff? Do you NOT know that raising rates on the wealthy will generate little revenue and is PURE politics....but you like it when the wealthy pay more....even though they pay the lion share now.
Do you NOT know that the Ds hold all the cards in this contest.....the fiscal cliff is a D WET DREAM!!! They get to raise taxes on EVERYONE and cut defense big time....yippee!!!

BO intends to go over the fiscal cliff and blame the Rs....and you will dutifully believe his lies. Did you know that Dirty Harry Reid refused to even vote of BO's fiscal cliff plan???? Yeah thought so. http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben..._obamageithner_fiscal_cliff_plan_reid_objects

And regarding the Bush tax cuts, guess what? They cut taxes for EVERYONE...not just the wealthy as the Ds and their media have proclaimed for a years. No doubt you believed the lie.
I really don't understand your post. You say there is so much wrong with mine, and you more or less say the same things that I did. Let me reiterate my past few posts more clearly: Both BO and Boehner are equally guilty at playing politics with the cliff to try to get what they want. And both want the other side blamed. I think BO should have cut spending, and ended both wars sooner. You seem to keep thinking that I think differently.
And you claim the Rs favor the wealthy and BO the 98%. You must be joking. Did you get that from MSLSD???
I don't watch MSNBC. What part of it is the joke? A large majority of citizens want the upper 2% tax raised. It's no surprise that Obama wants the same thing. Why do the R's so staunchly resist raising the tax for the 2% ? Do you have a better idea of why they are so adamant? Surely they are both playing to their base of voters and campaign contributors. A March NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found that 81% of those surveyed would support a tax on millionaires that would be used for deficit reduction. It should be no surprise that the media would show the same sentiment - of course with the exception of Fox.

I have no idea. I don't watch any broadcast network news. I get my news from the local paper and Jon Stewart's Daily Show when I want entertainment. Our paper gave much more coverage to Romney's campaign to the extent that letter writers complained. Large pictures and stories of him were printed daily, and much less of Obama's.

I have said in prior posts that agree with you and Rob that he should have stopped both wars much sooner. As far as stimulus spending, I have no opinion on whether that slowed a recession or not. People have made a case either way.

You now say you have no idea, but in the post above you stated you disagreed with my statement that the media is liberally biased.

You get your news from your local paper and jon stewart....too funny. May I suggest you find and research additional news sources before making sweeping conclusions about issues of the day.

And really Jon Stewart...come on...he is a comedian, a liberal, and does NOT report the news.

Regarding pictures in your local paper, you think this means something? I think not.

You get your news from your local paper and jon stewart....too funny. May I suggest you find and research additional news sources before making sweeping conclusions about issues of the day.
TV and web news are too full of sensationalism. My local paper has a circulation of 1 million and is as big as the NYT on Sundays.
And really Jon Stewart...come on...he is a comedian, a liberal, and does NOT report the news.
I was being ironic. I said he was for entertainment. He specializes in exposing hypocrisy on both sides. He totally made fun of Obama on many occasions. He had a heyday with Weiner's sexting scandal. etc etc.
Regarding pictures in your local paper, you think this means something? I think not.
You are judging the paper without really knowing what you are judging. I said ..." Large pictures and stories of him" why did you ignore "stories".

What's with you? You are certainly in a foul mood.

TV and web news are too full of sensationalism. My local paper has a circulation of 1 million and is as big as the NYT on Sundays.

I was being ironic. I said he was for entertainment. He specializes in exposing hypocrisy on both sides. He totally made fun of Obama on many occasions. He had a heyday with Weiner's sexting scandal. etc etc.

You are judging the paper without really knowing what you are judging. I said ..." Large pictures and stories of him" why did you ignore "stories".

What's with you? You are certainly in a foul mood.

Sorry for the attitude. You did post that you get your news from your local paper AND jon stewart for entertainment. This indicated to me you get news from Stewart. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I do not find web news too sensational. TV news is liberally biased other than Fox News. Sadly I fear most uninformed Americans get their news from the lib news TV networks. Without the web, it would be difficult to get differing points of view. There are numerous websites of which, many offer excellent reporting that is not found in newspapers or tv news.

For example, if it were not for Drudge reporting BJ Bubba's fling with Monica, we would not have known the story at the time. NBC News had the story and buried it to protect BJ. Do you think they would have done the same for an R president?

For example, if it were not for Drudge reporting BJ Bubba's fling with Monica, we would not have known the story at the time. NBC News had the story and buried it to protect BJ. Do you think they would have done the same for an R president?

You mean the media that sent thousands of reporters to Alaska to dig up dirt on Palin?

If Obama had ran as a Republican, he would have never made it through the primaries.

I do not find web news too sensational. TV news is liberally biased other than Fox News. Sadly I fear most uninformed Americans get their news from the lib news TV networks. Without the web, it would be difficult to get differing points of view. There are numerous websites of which, many offer excellent reporting that is not found in newspapers or tv news.

You have to understand that most liberals (at least my friends do) think the media for the most part is neutral. Also most liberals think Fox news as hyper-conservative. Conservatives think the opposite. So what else is new. On MSNBC I thought Keith Oberman and Rachael Maddow were tiresome and I haven't watched MSNBC for years.

So Drudge digs up dirt on Clinton and the liberal media digs up dirt on Palin. That's the way things are.

My chiropractor is very religious, conservative and admires Ron Paul. We are opposite but respect each other. We get along great because we try to understand what is behind each others thinking, and never use derogatory names for things or people we disagree with. On the HOP it is decidedly the opposite. The mutual abhorrence on HOP is a mirror of congress. That seems to be the way things will be with individuals and the government for a long time.

Werbung:
Back