Why Are Jews So Influential?

Stalin

Jewish populations have always had enormous effects on the societies in which they reside because of several qualities that are central to the Jewish group evolutionary strategy and likely have been under genetic selection in Ashkenazi Jewish groups: First and foremost, Jews are ethnocentric and able to cooperate in highly organized, cohesive, and effective groups. Also important is high intelligence, including the usefulness of intelligence in attaining wealth, prominence in the media, and eminence in the academic world and the legal profession. I will also discuss two other qualities that have received less attention: psychological intensity and aggressiveness, and finally mention the Jewish guru phenomenon.

Comrade Stalin
Warsaw

Werbung:
Jewish populations have always had enormous effects on the societies in which they reside because of several qualities that are central to the Jewish group evolutionary strategy and likely have been under genetic selection in Ashkenazi Jewish groups: First and foremost, Jews are ethnocentric and able to cooperate in highly organized, cohesive, and effective groups. Also important is high intelligence, including the usefulness of intelligence in attaining wealth, prominence in the media, and eminence in the academic world and the legal profession. I will also discuss two other qualities that have received less attention: psychological intensity and aggressiveness, and finally mention the Jewish guru phenomenon.

Comrade Stalin
Warsaw
Are you among those who feel you aren't able to compete against Jews because they are too organized and intellectually gifted?

Comrade Stalin
Warsaw
The world wonders at the people God chose for Himself. As the saying goes, "How odd that God should choose the Jews."

Are you among those who feel you aren't able to compete against Jews because they are too organized and intellectually gifted?

Not gifted enough to refrain from using the hoary old trope "antisemitism".

Comrade Stalin

Not gifted enough to refrain from using the hoary old trope "antisemitism".

Comrade Stalin
You stupid fuck, it's what it is. To refrain from calling a spade a spade is stinking thinking.

And for you that's standard operating procedure.

You are the one who knows nothing about God and Jewish history, and you call me ignorant. Go figger.
What I do know with certainty is there is no god and so do you. As for Jews, I don't give a rat's about their history. Because you think it's related to some silly god giving them land means nothing. God doesn't exist you old fool.

What I do know with certainty is there is no god and so do you. As for Jews, I don't give a rat's about their history. Because you think it's related to some silly god giving them land means nothing. God doesn't exist you old fool.
Some people don't give a rat's A about God and Israel and others don't give a rat's A about the desires and goals of genocidal mass murderers.

Werbung:
I can always tell, as is usually the case, when members of this forum do not read the entire article.

Often what I post includes a possible contentious issue. For example in the reference I provided, the following comment is made

"The epitome of Jewish aggression is their long crusade as a tiny minority to alter the ethnic balance of the U.S. in order to prevent the sort of mass movement that occurred in Germany in the 1930s. There are many such statements by Jewish activists, but the most recent one I have found is from Boston Globe writer S. I. Rosenbaum who claimed in 2019 that the main lesson of “the Holocaust” is “that white supremacy could turn on us at any moment,” and that the strategy of appealing to the White majority “has never worked for us. It didn’t protect us in Spain, or England, or France, or Germany. There’s no reason to think it will work now.” The central question of Jewish political engagement in Western societies, she insisted, is “how we survive as a minority population,” where the one great advantage American Jewry enjoys is that “unlike other places where ethno-nationalism has flourished, the U.S. is fast approaching a plurality of minorities.” Presiding over a coalition of non-Whites groups to actively oppose White interests is the new Jewish ethno-political imperative: “If Jews are going to survive in the future, we will have to stand with people of color for our mutual benefit.”

n their 2023 book Anglophobia Harry Richardson and Frank Salter note that Jewish organizations have taken a leadership role in promoting multiculturalism and immigration in Australia, for example by making alliances with more poorly organized, less motivated ethnic groups. This leadership phenomenon also occurs in the US, where Jewish organizations have made alliances with a wide variety of non-White ethnic activist organizations.

Charges of anti-Semitism and guilt over the Holocaust are not the only instruments of Jewish aggressiveness. Jewish groups intimidate their enemies by a variety of means. People who oppose policies on Israel advocated by Jewish activist organizations have been fired and blacklisted from their jobs, harassed with letters, subjected to intrusive surveillance, and threatened with death. Although there is a great deal of self-censorship in the media on Israel as a result of the major role of Jews in the ownership and production of the media, gaps in this armor are aggressively closed. Paul Findley noted over 30 years ago that there are “threats to editors and advertising departments, orchestrated boycotts, slanders, campaigns of character assassination, and personal vendettas”[35]—a phenomenon that, as noted above, is ongoing.

Comrade Stalin
Texas Border

Back