Why are so many Muslims terrorist

Werbung:
so many out of billions? sdems like a small percentage.

but ultimately religion is the motivating factr, look at all the wars and killings done by christians too.

so many out of billions? sdems like a small percentage.

but ultimately religion is the motivating factr, look at all the wars and killings done by christians too.
Listen up lug nut as much as 25 percent of Muslims are considered radical and support terriost. You do the math moron

Listen up lug nut as much as 25 percent of Muslims are considered radical and support terriost. You do the math moron

where did that number come from?

all you did was list some terrorist attacks which include a tiny number of actual muslims.

maybe you should make more intelligent posts in the future

This is a very incomplete list but its close
Why are so many Muslims terrorist
They are told to follow and emulate the examples from the life of their Prophet Mohammed who committed an act of terrorism every month in the last 100 months of his life.

I will speak to this assertion in the next few posts.

This post will be the start of my compiling evidence of this belief.

Last edited:
They are told to follow and emulate the examples from the life of their Prophet Mohammed who committed an act of terrorism every month in the last 100 months of his life.
just like christians are "told" to kill unbelievers.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13 ESV /​

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

fortunately most religious people don't pay attention to what they are "told", in all religions

BILL WARNER: TO KNOW ISLAM, KNOW MOHAMMED (4:15)

(0:40) "When you're studying Mohammed, you're studying Islam because there are 91 verses in the Koran which state that every Muslim is supposed to imitate Mohammed in everything He (capitalized to indicate the Prophet, not the followers) does."

Last edited:
i wish i could say that to know christianity, know jesus, but as gandi said, "

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”​

― Mahatma Gandhi"

I figger it's cause most of them like porking goats.

View attachment 9386

View attachment 9387
I enjoy the humor and appreciate ridiculing our enemies who are aggressively working to harm US.

But if an uninformed patriotic American only sees jokes and ridicule they might over look the facts about Islam which might give them the "arrows" they need to help us gain the advantage when debating the useful idiots and others.

The Prophet was a terrorist and committed 100 acts of terrorism the last 100 months of His life.

ALL Muslims are commanded to emulate His life.

Every American needs to know this but few do.

Please consider posting this info every time you post any anti Islamic meme.

Doing so may prevent the uninformed from attacking you as a supposed Islamophobe.

And will help us resist a third anti bigotry war.

The 1st was the Civil War.
The second was WWII (Nazis VS Jews).

Werbung:
I enjoy the humor and appreciate ridiculing our enemies who are aggressively working to harm US.

But if an uninformed patriotic American only sees jokes and ridicule they might over look the facts about Islam which might give them the "arrows" they need to help us gain the advantage when debating the useful idiots and others.

The Prophet was a terrorist and committed 100 acts of terrorism the last 100 months of His life.

ALL Muslims are commanded to emulate His life.

Every American needs to know this but few do.

Please consider posting this info every time you post any anti Islamic meme.

Doing so may prevent the uninformed from attacking you as a supposed Islamophobe.

And will help us resist a third anti bigotry war.

The 1st was the Civil War.
The second was WWII (Nazis VS Jews).

and christians are commanded to kill non believers.
but they don't
assuming people actually will pay attention to "being commanded" is silly

Back