Why are the leftists so riled up about the couple who crashed the WH party?

Little-Acorn

Last time I checked, the liberals weren't at all concerned about people who came in where they weren't invited.

The Salahi's weren't illegal party crashers. They were merely undocumented White House guests.

What's the problem here?

Werbung:
Two replies so far, not the slightest value found, sorry.

Not even a trace of any sense of humor from the Left, though we're used to that around here.

Two replies so far, not the slightest value found, sorry.

Not even a trace of any sense of humor from the Left, though we're used to that around here.

Who's riled up? I'd forgotten all about the story until you brought it up.

Been listening to Rush today?...Maybe catching up on a little Faux News?

Anyone want to give me a summary of the wh crashers. I don't know the details and really don't even know why this is news.

please someone let me know if anything of value is poster here at some point...

this is all

You already know the answer... there can't be one because the thread was started just to make one ignorant statement and that's it.:rolleyes:

That said I'll do my part and now add something of great interest and probably the funniest thing anyone has seen today! Enjoy...:D

2 people crashed a white house party, as for why its news...not sure....no one outside a few talking heads care...no one.

It is news because it amounts to a complete security breach at what should be one of the most secure homes in the world.

Complete breakdowns in Presidential protection are news.

Were they really just strangers who walking in?

Well, I don't know which instance you are talking about, but even to go for a tour you have a simply background check run on you. That is why you have to give them your SSN etc.

The people who got in were not dangerous thankfully, however the Secret Service is obviously concerned about the issue or they would not be firing people for it.

This thread is bogus.

Anyone can simply look at the title and see it has nothing to do with worrying about White House security and protecting our President. People who start up this type of thread are like the people who blame the woman when she gets raped. Somehow you see it's her fault.

If it were serious here would be all that would be said.

The Secret Service failed to properly screen all potential guests as to being on the invited guest list. All guest were however fully screened for weapons. The Secret Service took responsibility and apologized. The correct changes have been put into effect.

Short thread.

Werbung:
It is news because it amounts to a complete security breach at what should be one of the most secure homes in the world.

Complete breakdowns in Presidential protection are news.

And fact is , no one realy cares still...Yes SS will have to look at things, but its hardly the first time its happened as well. But in terms of the question of the thread,...its not news and no one is going nuts about it...

Back